Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

760 results found

1. We need the ability to send as a group email, and/or at least the ability for a group admin to be able to view/download agreements that have been sent by any users of that group.

Having to manually share each account to another person, or making a person a full Privacy Admin is not suitable

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. So we moved our organization from DocuSign to Acrobat Sign via Acrobat Pro subscription. Our users start encountering a 100 page limitation. Support says you need an enterprise plan to move up to 500 pages. Looked at the enterprise plan, for some reason it has a 150 transaction limit, but the cheaper option is unlimited? Who is making these decisions? So you have to pay more to get less? This is an incredibly strange decision. Imagine if Microsoft told its customers they could only send 150 emails on 365 unless they move to a cheaper plan.

https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/sign/using/transaction-limits.html

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Would like to kick off workflow to send same document to multiple signers, so it would essentially generate multiple documents out for signature by starting from one workflow.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We would like to be able to revert a workflow to the previous signer to make changes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please add the simple way to duplicate an Adobe Sign template

In many situations form designers need to create different templates that large parts of them have identical fields. So it is very useful to create a base template and then duplicate it as needed, and continue to build up the forms individually in each of the new template copies.

The only way currently to duplicate a template, is by selecting "Use Template" and sending it to myself, and then before pre-fill I can check the checkbox "Save as template" (on the lower right side). Then I have to abort…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The latest feature upgrade removed the ability to send a signed copy of a document ("copy to"). Now the only options available are signer and approver. The receiving party is neither a signer or an approver, so this has doubled my workflow and created an inefficiency. I now have to generate a second email with the signed copy to send to my recipient, separate from the signature process. PLEASE add this feature back. What you have done is NOT an improvement.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Currently to amend an agreement in Salesforce we have to amend the Word document manually and re-upload the document into Salesforce.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In the new Adobe Pro update with the new UI. I'm met with the attached error when uploading an agreement to be signed. This doesn't occur when using the disabling new acrobat.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Title: AdobeSign TextArea

I am writing to request the addition of a "Text Area" field option within AdobeSign. AdobeSign currently offers various field types such as text fields, checkboxes, and signature fields, among others. There are scenarios where a more flexible text input option is necessary and the only way to accomplish a multi-line field is by stacking text fields on top of each other.

The inclusion of a "Text Area" field would provide users with the ability to input larger bodies of text, such as comments, descriptions, or detailed explanations directly within the document. This feature would be particularly…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Should allow the user to save the receipient name and email, so that do not required to re-key the receipient name and email address when sent document for signature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. There is this form that I send through Adobe Sign to an immediate supervisor every month and it only requires their initials, not a signature. I use the Request e-signatures tool for that. The problem is that when I am ready to send the form for their initials, it prompts me with a warning saying I did not set a signature field on the form, which then gives me the option to either return to the form to add the signature field myself, or just hit Send and Adobe adds the signature field for me on an additional blank page…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. At random times when sending documents for e-signature the field box for an initial is not at the location of where the box is on the template. The area for the user to click to initial/sign is showing in between two pages where they cannot access or control it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I have an agreement form I use a lot where I want the signer to choose one of two checkboxes, "yes, I agree to [a sub agreement]" vs "no, I do not agree to [the sub agreement]." I want it to be required that the signer check one of the boxes. Obviously, I can't make each of the two boxes required, because then the signer would be giving contradictory answers to the question.

More generally, my feature request is that it be possible to have more complex field requirements. One version would require that only one out of a group…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hi!

We would like a setting/option that we can activate in Adobe Sign Enterprise portal to automatically add a footer to all pages in the signed PDF-file with the document ID, like a watermark.
    Other document signing services have this functionality.
    I'm attaching an example.

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I used to be able to duplicate fields to all pages. After the latest update (23.0), this feature seems to have been removed. This means putting a document out for signing now takes 3-4 times longer to complete. Please, add this back

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. regarding the integration with the NetSuite platform. I would like to change\customize the Reminder Message sent through NetSuite platform

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. In Adobe Acrobat Pro, in the past I've created and Edited a Webform. Edits I've made are: Added / Removed Files, Changed the Webform Name, Added and Edited Fields etc. NOW, I can not make ANY of those same edits when a Webform has been created. It does not matter the state (Draft, Disabled, etc). If you refer to the attached images (Directly from Adobe Help), these features are not available. https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/adv-user/web-form/edit.html

I've attached images from the Adobe Help regarding editing a webform - - these features are not accessible.

I've attempted to navigate to Adobe Sign (As its one…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Adobe Address book (store emails for request signature feature)
    2. Ability to select multiple email addresses at one time (check box selection of sorts) for request signature feature
    3. Ability to remove invalid, incorrect, or no longer needed email addresses from the auto populate feature in signature request
    4. 'BCC' option
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Another Idea I'd like to propose is the ability to edit documents or even replace documents, signers, receipiets etc shoudl there be an error in the documents sent. At present we are required to cancel the document and start from scratch, real pain.

If I wasn't paying for the full adobe suite i'd definitely switch to docusing. You should check what your competitors are doing and copy them if you have to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I started using adobe sign and it was great to see that I could save templates, however as a real estate agent I need templates for tenancy agreements, which means the documents have to be updated every single time. Previously I used DocuSign and they allow you to replace the template document each time. Adobe doesn't seem to have that feature, which means the templates are useless to me.

Please can you make changes and allow to update the document in templates each a contract is sent out please. This way at least the signature fields, dates, names etc all…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?