Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Provide a way to remove/move Request for signatures button in Office Home ribbon

In a recent update, Adobe Acrobat added 2 buttons in Microsoft Office applications to "Request for Signatures" and "Create and Share Adobe PDF".

This integration doesn't appear in the Ribbon or in the Add-ins list, so currently there is NO way to remove/move those buttons. It is a significant problem when you work with documents side by side or in lower resolution displays because they take too much space in the ribbon and force other more important buttons/groups to collapse/hide.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

9 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Date to signature

WHY CAN"T YOU ADD A DATE WHEN SIGNING THE DOCUMENTS??????? GEEZE!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. ALL Signatures "SHOULD" have a TIME STAMP, as well as date

ALL Signatures "SHOULD" have a TIME STAMP, as well as date

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Update W4 and I9 to 2020 forms

In Adobe Sign under library documents > Adobe Sign Templates, there are a number of IRS tax forms. The W4 and I9 documents that are provided are now out of date. Would it be possible to update to the 2020 forms?

Thank you!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please provide one-click document backup

I've asked support rep and realized that I have to download file one by one if I want to backup documents from cloud to local harddisk. Please consider to provide one-click document backup function. For example, Google Drive provide the ability to select files and then pack and download as single zip file which contains all selected files.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Interact with Document Cloud and Adobe Sign from within Acrobat

It would be both intelligent and highly productive to allow Acrobat users to access their Document Cloud and Adobe Sign activity/functionality within Acrobat rather than forcing them to sign-in separately via a browser.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Stay signed in

Until recently I've had the ability to sign in and stay signed in all day. Now I'm signed out every 30 minutes, which is a huge annoyance since I'm on and off Adobe Sign all day.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I have been trying to send for a signature for over an hour and a half. It keeps saying "An error has occurred. Please try again"

I have been trying to send for a signature for over an hour and a half. It keeps saying "An error has occurred. Please try again"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. A) Auto clean up after an install or update. Including older versions of Creative Cloud.

A) Auto clean up after an install or update. Including older versions of Creative Cloud.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fill & sign

what is wrong with Adobe, same bugs, never fix, can never fill and sign, always has an error and I have to spend hrs trying to figure a workaround, can you guys just stop bragging you are the best in the market, your products are outdated and for anything to be sent for filling and signing, just remove this feature as you are terrible at it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I have just had an interesting conversation with Adobe "Support" about emails being delivered to junk rather than inboxes.

I have just had a conversation with Adobe "Support" (I use support in the loosest sense of the word) regarding emails being delivered into the junk folder rather than the inbox when sending to Hotmail, Yahoo and Outlook domains.

This is the transcript.

Does anybody have any advice?

Hello Bob. I’ll be happy to assist you. What can I help you with today?
    11‎:‎15‎ ‎AM

We have an open case: ID XXX-XXXXXXXXX-XXXX
    Can I get an update please

Brunda
    Alright, As I see in the case : XXX-XXXXXXXXX-XXXX, previous agent is shared the Acrobat Pro DC installation link. May I…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Checkbox

hi, My contracts require 5 checkboxes with the signer having an option to select between 1 and 5 checkboxes per answer. They must check at least one per question before returning the contract. Can I do this with Adobe Sign?Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Checkbox

hi, My contracts require 5 checkboxes with the signer having an option to select between 1 and 5 checkboxes per answer. They must check at least one per question before returning the contract. Can I do this with Adobe Sign?Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Update reminder schedule

Setting a reminder feature is helpful, and sometimes we have the need to update the reminder schedule (ex: the reminder is set for every other day and we want to update it to once per week). I contacted support and they said I could try cancelling a document and resending it with a new reminder schedule. Is there a way to update the reminder schedule without cancelling the document? This would more user friendly for the sender and receiver of the document.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Website not responding daily

I do not have an idea, I have a complaint. We pay for adobe and we use the adobe sign on a daily basis and on a daily basis I have issues with the website not responding and I have to try multiple times to get it to work. Today I have tried multiple times to send my documents to be signed and all I see is thumbnail not yet available and it is not displaying my docs. Super frustrating when there are deadlines to meet. My idea would be to have a working program.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Receive Out of Office Message

Dear Adobe Team,

it would be a great feature if a sender is receiving Out of Office messages if he has send out an aggrement via Adobe Sign. If the user replys to a Adobe Sign mail this is being send to the sender. But Out of Office messages are not being forwared. This would be a highly needed feature. If you need anything from me concerning this feature request please let me know.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Document Control for Adobe Sign

It would be nice to be able to circulate a document for signature without sending the signers a copy or allowing them to download.

The reasoning is lots of companies have internal document approval processes and libraries (such as SharePoint). The goal is to show that the document has been signed and approved but is only accessible from the document library.

Adobe Sign would be perfect for circulating documents for approval; however the issue is that Adobe Sign sends the final document to everyone which in these situations is not beneficial to the control process.

Your competitor in this field,…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Error has occured-Can not upload the document

Why!!! After spending the time to put all the docs needed for signature into the program and then try to begin assigning the signature spots....it tells you it can not do it---- THEN EVERYTHING DISAPPEARS & if YOU TRY TO DO IT AGAIN....IT HAPPENS AGAIN. I am so frustrated with this program.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?
Become an Acrobat Insider

Help shape the future of Acrobat.

Join the Adobe Document Cloud and Acrobat beta to get early access, try our “yet to be released” features and give us feedback. Let us know if you are interested by filling up this short form.

Feedback and Knowledge Base