Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

760 results found

1. The form created in Adobe with various fields our business has used for four years is now unreadable after distributing for signatures. Text in all the fields becomes super-sized, showing only a portion of it. This is disastrous for our business! Must have a fix!!

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. So many issues. "Thumbnail not yet available" , using classic mode "exceeded page limit" with only a 2 page document. Switching to "new experience" you can't place signatures. So many issues. We have signed out of Adobe and signed back in. Uninstalled Adobe and Creative Cloud. Signed back in. Please please fix this soon as we have employees that need this to do their daily work

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. What the **** are you guys doing to E-sign? It's terrible now. I can't send multiple documents at once in the desktop app? I'm going to need to drop my Adobe subscription if this isn't fixed immediately. DotLoop here I come.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Absolutely HATE the new Adobe Sign. It takes me at least 3 times longer to send a document for e-signatures. Before the update, Adobe knew where I wanted text, signatures, and the date signed. Now I have to change the field type every single time I insert a field, the date is some crazy format that I have to change every time, and even if I click "Date Signed" it always just puts a "date" field in that I have to delete and insert the date signed field again. Please change it back!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The new update makes setting up e-sign document much more time consuming.
    It doesnt read the fields like it used to and auto create the fields or assign them the correct type.

Now i have to click to create a field and also change the date format on each field.. there isnt a default setting i can switch to

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The new version of e-signature does not work. I could not work out how to add a password to authenticate the document on the signer's end. This is a non-negotiable. We are required to do this and is a very simple process with the old version.

Futhermore, once you have filled in a doc and click the request signatures, it starts overriding the information you have already entered. This ruins the whole process and makes it unusable.

Thankfully we can revert to the old version. I'm not sure how you though this new version would be accepted?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. This version takes two or more clicks to do everything that the old version does with one. It also doesn't line up on fields automatically, it's more cumbersome to enter people to send it to, and then I have to get an email to sign myself instead of at the time. When I'm done with the form, it thinks I changed something and asks if I want to save it. It takes twice as long to do anything. I've gone back to the old one, please don't make us use the new one! Or, I'll have to find something else.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. This update is completely not user friendly! I use this platform almost daily for signature requests. Often times I need to send multiple documents at once. If this continues where I have to either spend time saving the documents together or sending multiple emails for each documents then I will have our firm switch to a more user friendly platform. Adobe has been a great resource in the last few years as laws have allowed us to get e signatures. I cant, however, continue to use them if they are actively updating this program to be less helpful. Please fix…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How about beta testing a bit before rolling it out, I wasted a full day testing and rebuilding something that was working perfectly, now I am screwed. Thanks

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Nicholson,

We understand you are encountering some trouble with the new feature in Request e-signatures. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. With Modernized experience, you now get simplified document authoring experience, leverage AI-assisted form field detection and ability to revise, organize & save document edits in-progress, add/ remove recipients during agreement creation step. Here’s more information.

If you still prefer to use the earlier version you can revert back by following these steps:
    1.    Click on your profile icon.
    2.    Select "Settings".
    3.    In "E-signing settings", uncheck the box next to "Use the latest version of Request e-signatures".

This change will only affect new created after making this adjustment. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

10. Vote for integration, vote for efficiency! I propose a potential enhancement to Adobe's e-signature service: 'Google Contact Sync'. This proposed feature would allow us to instantly populate e-sign forms with contact details from our Google accounts, bypassing the tedious manual entry. It’s a small change that could make a big difference in streamlining our document workflows. If you, like me, crave this simplicity and speed, cast your vote for the 'Google Contact Sync' feature and let's make our collective voice heard for a smarter, more connected Adobe experience!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The new user interface for the e-sign template is a major problem for our business. It eliminates the option to add documents as attachments to the template (on the old user interface, this is possible under the "Files" section on the same screen that asks for email addresses). We use this feature on every contract we send -- it is critical and cannot be replicated in the desktop app.

Please add the ability to add attachments to e-sign templates back to the new use interface!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. my old form changed with new update. It used to work great. Now when I request e-sign text box alignment and font size or something changes, so all text isn't visible and it is all left justified. See attached examples.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I sent a real estate contract for esign and the seller said they never received it. They said they checked their spam and inbox. I lost the deal because of this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When I insert a page into a PDF document that contains dropdown boxes, Adobe removes the dropdown boxes so that the recipient cannot see those dropdown boxes when he/she opens it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hi my request is, when sending a document to be signed the recipent receives the email from the company name rather then "Adobe Sign" , customers have a tendency to overlook or have these emails go to their junk because they do not realize they are receiving it from our company

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Show my own email address in clients email header instead of "adobe sign ... ". A lot of my clients plus email programs treat it like spam, since the email obviously doesn´t come from me. The preview is too short and unnoticable.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. At the moment, multiple documents needs to be combined if we want to send out multiple documents for signature. This is not ideal, I would prefer to have the ability to send one request (email) and request signatures on multiple files so that customer doesn't get bombarded if we need to send 5 documents for signature at the same time.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Recent update changes the process as described in https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/document-cloud/help/create-template.html which used to allow individual PDF/doc uploads and shuffling to create templates (such as for updating contracts). New Template only allows a single doc to be uploaded which is, frankly, stupid.

What's the point of using e-Sign over services like DocuSign which allow templating for multiple files now?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be great if I can list myself as the first signer and then multiple other clients as a group of next signers. As is, if I would like to set a signing order so that I sign first, the only option is for the other signers to sign one at a time. This is awkward when you have multiple clients that are waiting to sign a document. The client lower in the order is always asking why they haven't rec'd the document and I'm forced to explain the issue.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I have a major problem with the Date of Signing field.
    Because I work in a regulated industry, all our documents are controlled and therefore must go through an approval process before they can be released. The previous version of esign allowed the text size of the Date of Signing to be controlled with the box size so I could fit the date inside the document field. The new version puts date of a standard size font into the space I designate, regardless of how small/large I make the box. The result is that the date is cut off the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 37 38
  • Don't see your idea?