Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

778 results found

1. It would be nice to be able to circulate a document for signature without sending the signers a copy or allowing them to download.

The reasoning is lots of companies have internal document approval processes and libraries (such as SharePoint). The goal is to show that the document has been signed and approved but is only accessible from the document library.

Adobe Sign would be perfect for circulating documents for approval; however the issue is that Adobe Sign sends the final document to everyone which in these situations is not beneficial to the control process.

Your competitor in this field,…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The new version adds no value. Previous versions were simple, efficient, and quick. This new version is cumbersome.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Adobe changed the existing 'Delete' function to 'Hide' function. I just ran into this as I was trying to delete a draft. Speaking to a adobe rep. you have to hide the document now, which still deletes the version if it was a draft. Hiding means you should still be able to retrieve the document you hid away, which is not how this works. Please bring back the delete button as that makes it easier to understand that you are actually deleting a document you no longer need. Hide is misinterpreted as "I am still able to unhide in case…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I have just installed Adobe on a new PC and it no longer fills in the subject line in my EMail.

This is most frustrating as all the previous versions of Adobe Reader that i have used have done this automatically, with the name of the File I'm sending.

Filling in the subject line in a 100 plus Accounts Emails is a non trivial exercise, as i use the Subject line as a sorting mechanism and it needs to be entered identically every time for each client.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Every single day on login to my Windows 10 laptop I get 3 - 6 "Document was E-signed" notifications.

These notifications are not related to a new file as the document was signed over a month ago.

I am using V 2019-010-20069 of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.

Please let me know how to correct these persistent notifications or fix the bug that is causing.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The message for Adobe Sign is pre populated to say "Please review and complete this document". We have legal wording which is required and reference to online pay systems for those documents which include invoices. It would be a great feature to be able to customize this message as it would save time over copying and pasting everytime.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Sometimes I have both landscape and portrait pages that need to be signed. The old Adobe Sign was smart enough to realize this and kept pages in their intended format. This new Adobe Sign converts all pages to portrait, cutting off a portion of the landscape page and having blank space at the bottom.

In order to work around this, I had to rotate the landscape pages to not lose any data, but then you are asking the user to rotate to read and then the signature will be perpendicular to the text. This is not acceptable nor professional.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. An option to track changes to a fill-able pdf by the signer. Docusign has this option. You can download a sprea sheet and it shows the original values and the final values. So you can compare and see what was changed.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We currently have an Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Team Account with 2 users. We will be adding more users once we are more familiar with how this will work for us as a company.

One problem that we have is that when our Employee1 sends an Adobe Form to a customer A using "Send for Signature", once Customer A signs the form, the signed form is returned to Employee1's email address that is registered with "Manager Your Team"

When Employee 2 sends an Adobe Form to a customer B using "Send for Signature", once Customer B signs the form, the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We need the ability to generate a report that shows agreement sends that are not delivered or have bounced back. This report needs to have date ranges, so the user can pull more than just a few days of activity at a time.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We have taken a note of it. Will keep you posted.

11. Show my own email address in clients email header instead of "adobe sign ... ". A lot of my clients plus email programs treat it like spam, since the email obviously doesn´t come from me. The preview is too short and unnoticable.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We would like to be able to revert a workflow to the previous signer to make changes.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When I insert a page into a PDF document that contains dropdown boxes, Adobe removes the dropdown boxes so that the recipient cannot see those dropdown boxes when he/she opens it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Recent update changes the process as described in https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/document-cloud/help/create-template.html which used to allow individual PDF/doc uploads and shuffling to create templates (such as for updating contracts). New Template only allows a single doc to be uploaded which is, frankly, stupid.

What's the point of using e-Sign over services like DocuSign which allow templating for multiple files now?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be great if I can list myself as the first signer and then multiple other clients as a group of next signers. As is, if I would like to set a signing order so that I sign first, the only option is for the other signers to sign one at a time. This is awkward when you have multiple clients that are waiting to sign a document. The client lower in the order is always asking why they haven't rec'd the document and I'm forced to explain the issue.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have a major problem with the Date of Signing field.
    Because I work in a regulated industry, all our documents are controlled and therefore must go through an approval process before they can be released. The previous version of esign allowed the text size of the Date of Signing to be controlled with the box size so I could fit the date inside the document field. The new version puts date of a standard size font into the space I designate, regardless of how small/large I make the box. The result is that the date is cut off the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. In prior versions of Adobe sign, I could click / select multiple fields and resize all to match the first field selected. As of September 2023 release, this is no longer available in Adobe Sign. See attached PNG for a screenshot of the tools in the "prior experience". Recommend adding this back to current version. It is very painful to resize and move in new version.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Adobe esign is completely broke with recent update on forms that are filled out and then sent for signature. After filling out the form, then click send for signature, everything gets wiped out, and all that is left is a "text" box. There was a work around by using the online portal and dropping the filled form into the loader, but now that's broke too. The only fill and send for signature means we have is through the mobile app, but I am sure that will be broke soon too as they continue to push this latest update. This is…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. I want to add a new feature in your request signature tool, if a field is assigned to anyone or everyone / anyone that all the signers say 5 of them should be able to sign in same field and the documents should have a separate copy of each signers in the audit report.
      (this is helpful if for example a company wants to have all of their clients sign a new update policy document or something like that where everyone needs to sign the same thing but the sender needs each one returned as separate documents but can still…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 38 39
  • Don't see your idea?