Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

782 results found

1. Hello, I've already had a conversations with one of your representatives, Tanvi Bhalla. She suggested I go this route. If at all possible we would utilize a feature that allows consistency in the placement of signatures and stamps. While the grid feature does help, it is not consistent. We use documents that require signatures and stamps in the same exact locations. It would be beneficial if this could be done electronically and documents look more professional if they are consistent. Maybe a function that allows you to snap to the exact same coordinates every time. I see that there is…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Adobe Sign has a major flaw. The product allows you select Password Authentication to require signers to enter a password before signing, but once signed, the signer no longer has to enter a password to access the signed document. This is a major security flaw. If I am having a signer sign something with personal identifiable information, the signer should have to enter a password both when they sign the document and attempt to view it later. This seems like a very easy addition for Adobe to make and would substantially improve the security of the signing process. Please contact…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. We will inform the engineering team about this request and will keep you posted with further updates.

-Amboo

3. So many issues. "Thumbnail not yet available" , using classic mode "exceeded page limit" with only a 2 page document. Switching to "new experience" you can't place signatures. So many issues. We have signed out of Adobe and signed back in. Uninstalled Adobe and Creative Cloud. Signed back in. Please please fix this soon as we have employees that need this to do their daily work

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Acrobat Pro DC currently allows us to create Library Templates when sending for signature with Adobe Sign. But to send the template after creating it, we have to go to the Document Cloud in the browser. This option should already be available in the Document Cloud tab of Acrobat Pro DC.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. That frigging sign in pop up constantly appearing is a screaming pain in the butt. I open a doc and read it. I print a doc and save it. I print a doc and insert additional pages. That's all I ever do. I don't give a flying red rat's rear about the friggin' cloud. If I want to sign in I will. Make this bloody annoyance go away or I will cancel my subscription and simply use the one time purchase product. BTW don't think we aren't aware that this constant sign in and cloud **** is nothing more than…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Steps to repro:
    1. open an already saved pdf with a field for signature
    2. Click 'send for singature' in the right hand nav
    3. complete the info and click next
    4. receive error saying that cannot connect to service per the screenshot attached

Environment:
    Mac OS Sierra (version 10.12.6)
    Adobe continuous release version 2018.009.20044

Expected result:
    That I can send for signature

Observed results:
    Get an error and cannot proceed to send for signature

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  7 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow the sender to choose an alternate email address instead of the primary email address used for Adobe subscription. I use my personal email address for the subscription but would like to be able to send documents to clients for signature from my business email address.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Stop the bloody POPUPS!!! I don't want to sign in

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Absolutely HATE the new Adobe Sign. It takes me at least 3 times longer to send a document for e-signatures. Before the update, Adobe knew where I wanted text, signatures, and the date signed. Now I have to change the field type every single time I insert a field, the date is some crazy format that I have to change every time, and even if I click "Date Signed" it always just puts a "date" field in that I have to delete and insert the date signed field again. Please change it back!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The new update makes setting up e-sign document much more time consuming.
    It doesnt read the fields like it used to and auto create the fields or assign them the correct type.

Now i have to click to create a field and also change the date format on each field.. there isnt a default setting i can switch to

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A huge issue would be resolved if users could create (and save) their own "Signature Blocks" for documents requiring execution, like contracts, using the options already provided by Adobe (ex. mine would include signature, title, date, name) and each has to be "dragged: into the document every single time. For me, each contract is unique so "Forms" is not an option to solve for this.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Would like the option to change the default way that the date shows and for the date to use the local time zone not GMT

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Adobe sign is not working the last two days. Does anyone know why?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The ability to send multiple documents to the same person/people for signature and receive them back as separate documents not one merged document

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. New format of listing documents that have been sent for e-sign is LESS functional than former Dashboard features. Documents were categorized by status; you could easily see to whom documents were sent and if they were viewed; you could quickly access functions for reminders. New design is not workable for business people who send lots of e-sign documents.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When creating a signature for example drawning your own. Would be great if you could add a feature to save the exactly same signature across your devices. Because you want the signature that you draw look the same.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When you click the Signature Field to put your Digital Signature there it would be nice after you put it there that you could stretch your signature to make it larger to fit the Signature Line because it's way too small looking when you print the whole document out.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The new version of e-signature does not work. I could not work out how to add a password to authenticate the document on the signer's end. This is a non-negotiable. We are required to do this and is a very simple process with the old version.

Futhermore, once you have filled in a doc and click the request signatures, it starts overriding the information you have already entered. This ruins the whole process and makes it unusable.

Thankfully we can revert to the old version. I'm not sure how you though this new version would be accepted?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Adobe Sign templates should be replaceable. There's currently no way to upload a new PDF file and replace an existing template. The only recourse is to delete the previous template, upload the revised PDF form as a new template, and then track down all of your workflows and web forms that utilize that template and update them. This defeats the main purpose of a template, which is to allow you to update a form in one place and expect that update to appear everywhere the template is used.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?