Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1609 results found

1. Why do I have to deal with your ****** Nag screens EVERYTIME I open Acrobat! ENOUGH ALREADY!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add horizontal and vertical text alignment options for the Panel Tool fillable text within the text box. Currently the alignment function only allows for the text box itself to align on the page. The ability to align text within the text box is crucial when the lower half of text is cut off at the bottom of the text box when changing fonts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Since the new update, compatibility with the TouchBar has been lost on the MacBook Pro, please, enable again

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. This pop up tool bar on launch is huge, and it needs an option to be turned off. When I open a pdf to READ it. I need more than half the window to be the document I opened, or it's too small to READ! I know a lot of people want this open on launch but some of us open 40 pdf's a day, and never ever touch a "Tool" I just need to read and copy invoice numbers off of them.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hey there, my company uses Acrobat DC to view Electrical drawings, So we are used to have buttons for next/previus Page and for next/previus view. The new design is to slim i cant activate the buttons. This is an issue my users cant remember all short cuts for all programms. So a short cut is not a workaound for us.
    Would it be possibile to reesteblish the buttons? If this is not intended please let me know than i just start testing other PDF-players.
    I liked Acrobat but no hard feelings if i and my coulegues are not youre targeted…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Mouse wheel scrolling no longer works on default right side task area. It had worked, but no longer does.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Remove main/welcome screen, that lists lots of files, and gives sidebar and toolbar. I only want to view one document at a time, and do not want a previous-documents list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I have recently reinstalled Acrobat DC on my MacBook Pro, following printing problems. I now use version 24.1, updated through my Creative Cloud professional licence. By the way, my company does not permit using the Creative Cloud itself to store anything (we use Microsft O365...).
    The newer version is much faster and reliable than the previous Acrobat Pro DC I had (can't remember which version it was).
    But a new annoyance has come up : though I still have my favorite files on Acrobat DC's home screen ('starred files' list), I am no longer able to add a new file…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have Adobe Pro. It won't open multiple .pdf documents on different screens. I have 4 x monitors, run a business and need to open different documents, including different .pdf documents on different screens at the same time.

I contacted your help desk and spoke with Shr who advised that the Open Documents as New Tabs in Different Windows is no longer available in Adobe Pro, and if I disable New Acrobat, it disables the Open Documents as New Tabs in Different Windows feature in Adobe Pro. REALLY!!.

Try opening 4 x .pdf documents on one screen and copy and…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. No more pop-ups. You heard everyone else. Do your job.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Comment Pane: Add/ allow user to resize/ change width of Comment Pane. -

*This is a f/u to previous posts (2021 and older) regarding the width of the Comment Pane.

PLEASE add/ allow user to resize/ change the width of Comment Pane.

Reason? Because each computer monitor, laptop, or tablet have different screen sizes; AND each user have varying degrees of space between actual monitor and eyes (think ergonomic devices, individuals with vision impairments.) Depending on these factors, the Comment Pane prevents the FULL VIEW of a document.

Is this an issue that can be related to disability accessibility issues…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Moving the Navigation panel to the right side makes it extremely difficult to use. Since (in English at least) we naturally read form left to right, moving navigation to the right means that once I think I have found the section I need I have to shift my gaze all the way to the other side of the screen to start reading it and confirm. This is a small difference in isolation, but the extra eye fatigue adds up quickly. It is just very counterintuitive to try and put the organizational structure of the document on the right side. This…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. System: Windows 10, MS Outlook, Acrobat installed preview handler
    Steps to reproduce:
    1. In Outlook, when receving a mail that has an attachment with more than 1 page, click the attachment once to open the preview handler
    2. Secondary problem/design flaw: in the preview you cannot scroll
    3. Main problem: for navigation in the pages there a "Down" and an "Up" button at the lower edge of the preview. While going down using the Down button works fine, going up again with Up button doesn't work at all.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please bring back the scroll bars to Acrobat Pro (Mac 24.2.20759.0)! It is an extremely annoying bug that severely disrupts my workflow. In fact, I am forced to use a third party app to continue working with PDF documents.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Single Key Accelerator (U) selects "underline" tool. This is unexpected when the last tool used in this category (Underline, Highlight, Strikethrough) was "Highlight" AND the shift key was not pressed (i.e., Shift + U)).

Expected behavior is to return to last tool used under Single Key Accelerator (U).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When I investigated why my large, inefficient screen had been on for days, I found that AcroCEF.exe was holding a Video Wake Lock, apparently because it had embedded edge to run an advertisement for itself. This is absolutely not OK.

powercfg /requests
    DISPLAY:
    [PROCESS] \Device\HarddiskVolume4\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe
    Video Wake Lock
    [PROCESS] \Device\HarddiskVolume4\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat DC\Acrobat\acrocef_1\AcroCEF.exe
    Video Wake Lock

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It's super annoying we cannot hide the side bars. If I am editing two pdf's side by side they take up a LOT of space. This is a professional app. Also a very expensive all. Why don't we have complete and configurable key commands that we can use instead of giving up 30% of our screen space to toolbars?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Change new tools to OPT in instead of OPT out with no clear mechanism. new versions of Acrobat are harder to navigate, harder to comment on and familiar features seem to have been shrouded or eliminated. keeping pdfs in the layout they came in is a bonus, not a liability. perhaps have a reader mode button, but otherwise let us look at the documents in total, even on tablets and phones. Feels like we lost many tools in the latest build and I have trouble finding ways to get around the loss adding way too many obstacles.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. undelete a shortcut key, whose used to rotate cw

1 vote

We're glad you're here