Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

247 results found

1. My Acrobat DC on a Mac keeps crashing every time I try to share via email. I'm currently on the latest version of Acrobat DC and on Mojave 10.14.3.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Working in Microsoft Teams it is needed to be able to make comments in the same PDF-file (online) like we can do in Word and Excel-files, so the team can see each others comments, and add their comments in the same PDF (without having to download and upload, which will result in several PDFs, and will not be very efficient).

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When sending out a document for review via Adobe DC, an email is generated that notifies the recipient of the review. The email notification defaults to PST. Please include an Adobe Document Cloud Account Preference option that includes an option to set a time zone so the local time zone is accurate when deadlines are emailed to the recipient.
    A time zone setting is available in the preferences for your signature settings but not for the document review.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. For my final book upload to online distribution sites, I would like a lossy file PDF. That's so that if someone steals my works, with each computer transfer of the file they make, they lose quality. And that means when they print my book, or sell it online, they get a garbage file.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Unable to get or publish comments to Adobe Shared Review PDF on SharePoint 365 with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.

Details:
    I'm using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2019.010.20064

When I open Shared Review PDFs hosted on SharePoint 365 I see the message:

• Could not get new comments. Adobe Acrobat did not get a response from the server.

• Adobe Acrobat cannot connect to the Review Server: 13.107.136.9

This appears to be the same error and message other users are reporting since October 2018 when setting up new Shared Review PDFs using SharePoint & Adobe Acrobat DC. Any updates on this would be…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for reporting the issue and apologies for the inconvenience caused.
    We have been working on this and let you know once we plan to deliver the fix.

Regards,
    Arvind

7. I have Microsoft Outlook and I send all my PDF attachments thru this email. Your October 2018 update no longer recognizes Outlook default that automatically sends an attachment to an email.

Now we must every time get diverted and click on attachment and continue to attach every single PDF in an email to Outlook. This creates a lot of work for no valid reason. EVERY user of Outlook is now going thru these extra steps for no valid reason. STOP IT.

I am surprised that Adobe management who probably use Microsoft Outlook have themselves not wondered why they are now…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Every time I try to share a PDF by email it crashes.
    I am on a Macbook Pro 2017 and running MS Outlook with Exchange server for email.
    I click the envelope icon in the top left corner under Tools and then select on the right "Send as attachment" and choose MS Outlook as my email client.
    it crashes every time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Send and track used to track anonymous views on shared links. For instance, I generate a PDF and a customer posts the link to their website, I could track the number of anonymous views and downloads. I I can no longer do that directly from Adobe, I have to log into the old cloud. The new UI in the cloud does not display this information either.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When sharing links through the Send for Review feature, have an option to prohibit downloads, copying, or editing beyond comments etc. More control over this feature will prevent draft documents from floating around.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. when you add your onedrive account to adobe dc, it does not show the "shared with me" files or folders.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. This is currently an error that we are experiencing. We are doing shared reviews and this was working fine several weeks ago. We were able to previously send out pdf's for review but now we are receiving this error.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Is there a way to associate multiple lines of highlighted text with each other? For example, pointing out contradicting lines in one paragraph against lines in another paragraph during in a review.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please change the way we share PDFs through email back to the way you have before, or have it be the default to share over email. I'm not loving the toolbar that pops up because it adds another step to the sharing process.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The software is so incredibly buggy - any attempt to share makes the software crash. Cannot share files saved in document cloud or elsewhere, share via e-mail (with outlook Mac) causes crash, share via document cloud causes crash, attempts to access address book to share via native adobe app causes crash. Why can't I just drag files stored in the document cloud into an e-mail or message - this is the easiest way to share. Share/collaboration is literally unusable in acrobat DC - WHY?! Our entire team may have to move away from the entire Adobe platform if this is…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. One click to send an attachment is enough. Having to click three times before we get the ability to attach it to an email is ludicrous - it really slows down workflow. COME ON Adobe! Your new updates for Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat have made your workflows worse not better

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Email addresses now support special characters as the first character of the local address in an email address and following characters. Acrobat/Reader does not allow these characters within the local address.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Twice today I have Shared a document with someone, clicked the track button, and the document DOES NOT appear in the list of files called "Shared for Viewing." Does my recipient have the doc or not? If I don't get these documents in on time I am out of business.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The new way is very long winded. sometimes the Share window doesnt open. PLEASE allow 1 click to send via default email client as in the last version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?