Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1536 results found

1. Every month when Acrobat pro is updated, my shortcut for Certificates is removed. Please retain these customizations during upgrades.

More - there are numerous recommendations for adding shortcuts for various tasks. Everyone believes their use case is generalized. Pro has a good shortcut interface, but it is critical that they be maintained once implemented. In my mind, this is a universal use case.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The DISABLE NEW ACROBAT must be a big flashing buttton on the main start page if you ever do that again. My lawyer will sue. I nearly died. People depend on being able to do work WHEN they need to do it.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In Windows version 2023.006, searching a PDF for text doesn't highlight the selected text. The navigation arrows for moving between searched text instances have moved to the lower right side of the window, away from the search box. That's not intuitive at all, and requires moving the mouse or touching a different area away from the user's focus.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The new pages organization tool is more difficult and less intuitive, and its “insert page” option in particular is much less useful than it used to be, please fix it.
    The most important problem is with the "insert page" function alone. When you select "file" for "insert page" it no longer lets you add more than one file at once. I frequently use Acrobat to merge several PDFs into one PDF and now I have to add each file one by one, this is incredibly time consuming, tedious, and wholly unnecessary.
    Another problem I have with the new method is…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Often I like to click or double click on the program header to both move the window and expand ("Maximize") the screen view. When navigating to the upper bar (particularly when I have a list of PDF's open the exposed blank header is reduced) I hover over "+ CREATE" first and this opens up an options window before I can double click the header. This cause me to generate new PDF's without maximizing the window. Please move this "+ CREATE" button to another location or increase/delay the timing on the options window that is generated.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I extensively use Acrobat for academic research. The fact that when I search for an expression it highlights all its occurrences throughout the file is interesting.
    It would be even more interesting if I could highlight several searches at once, and colour them differently.
    Those searches would be available on a side panel allowing me to select the colour for each expression, delete them, add new, etc... more important, the searches should be persistent and stored with the file when I close it.
    It would also be interesting if searches, upon flagging them as such, would operate cross file.
    For…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bug : I can't save a file using the link to an existing directory. I have to choose another directory.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. With your recent SW, you not only filled both sides with your revenue addons, but you also put the "+create" button with all of the tabs.

I tolerate your tool sidebars, but your "+create" button is IN THE WAY OF DAILY WORK!!!

I am constantly miss-clicking it and having to deal with that tool getting in my face all the time. You make it worse by being hyper-sensitive to the mouse pointer moving across it and then opening a larger context window. It is IN MY FACE ALL THE TIME.

Congratulations for making this a regularly irritating experience.

Please get…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please let me know if you have same problem and if there is any solution to it

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The new design is extremely buggy. Following are all the problems I am facing since the new update. As a paying consumer, this new update feels like something a child made...

1. The application has become extremely laggy. (I never had this problem before the new update). I edit a simple text on the PDF, I have to wait a good minute or two for the text to change.

2. When I copy Korean text from the pdf and try to paste it somewhere else, occasionally it distorts the Korean text into Chinese characters.

3. I am seeing the "Not responding" sign more…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Use the vMail Outlook Duplicate Remover Tool to get rid of duplicate emails from Outlook files. Outlook files, both multiple and single, can have duplicate emails eliminated without the use of an email client. This program makes it easy to locate and eliminate duplicate emails from Outlook PST files. Duplicate data is eliminated from Outlook PST files using this application. Anyone can use this software because it is so simple to use. All Windows OS versions are supported by this application.
    VIST Now-https://www.vsoftware.org/outlook-duplicate-remover.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hello:

I would really appreciate if the Adobe team would consider implementing either the ability to allow custom keyboard shortcuts or assign default keyboard shortcuts (i.e., hotkeys) to shortcuts on the toolbar.

If the second option to map hotkeys to toolbar shortcuts is implemented, I would really appreciate if by pressing the Alt key I could bring up a display of all shortcuts available. For example, please see the Microsoft Word image: if I press the Alt key, it displays all available keyboard shortcuts.

The reason for my request is that I have the "Take snapshot" option added to the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I think this is a bug, or maybe something wrong with my display settings.

The Total Number of Pages in the toolbar only shows up to 4 characters. The current page box doesn't show the full number either but at least there are dots to indicate something is not being shown.

Attached is an example where the file contains 40,000 pages but only shows as 4000.

Windows 11
    Acrobat Pro 2023.008.20470
    64-bit

Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The new quick action tool bar floats over the document covering contents. the panning of the document is also limited to the edge of the "paper" so these contents cannot be seen without zooming far in or far out.

This could be overcome if the display allowed for a buffer space around the page so the view could be drug past the edge of the paper. This way the document could be drug out from under the quick action toolbar.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Trying to open PDF file from within file explorer, the file will open in Adobe Acrobat (free version) fine but after clicking to type within a textbox the application will close with no changes being made.

You can however have Acrobat open and double click to open from file explorer into Acrobat or by using Ctrl+O while in Acrobat window.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Acrobat DC (Teams) - Admin Console. In the admin console under Users i have an option for 'User Groups'. Following the guide for Enterprise and Teams within the admin console i should be able to use these groups to assign products by group rather than individually or by csv import. But there are no further options when using groups and nothing resembling the guide. Chatted with support (Vinil) and understand now that as i have Teams license and not Enterprise this this is not possible. Fair enough i guess, but why then do i have the 'User Groups' option? And…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When I try to connect to my Adobe account, after I am authenticated in the browser and go back to the application, I no longer can interact with anything (I get a beep sound as if the window was blocked by something or disabled though it's visual style doesn't change).
    Even after I close it, there are processes left running in the Task Manager which I have to terminate forcefully in order to open Adobe Reader again.

This happens with the latest version 2023.006.20360 on Windows

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. otřesný vzhled, zobrazeno vše co nepotřebuji a vždy znovu a znovu a nevidím dokument - na co Všechny nástroje a další lišty? Proč jsou toolbary okoloc elého dokumentu? člověk musí prohledat všechny kouty než něco najde! Co trocha minimalismu při pouhém prohlížení? Nebo jak nastavit režim čtení jako default zobrazení?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?