Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2160 results found

1. I loved the earlier version. I was able to drag the bookmarks all around and then hit "re-order" (add-on) and the PDF would reorder the pages based on the bookmarks. The new version sucks!!!! What idiot created it? It is less user-friendly and most frustrating! Where is my list that shows all the mark-ups and comments or the feature to delete certain comments made by certain someone. Old version had a lot more features and practicality. The new version sucks!!! Can't stress enough. Talk about taking a giant step back in technology.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. MS Outlook is freezing, when mails are send with the "Share" function of Acrobat Reader DC. I can reproduce this issue on every client, with every user and with every PDF Document.For more details, please have a look at the attachment.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I noticed that Acrobat DC's Sheetfed Offset preflight profile no longer warns of fonts with glyph width issues. Unfortunately, I became aware of this after misprinting book covers due to this issue. Although the font Georgia-Italic previews fine within Acrobat, it outputs as shown within Finder's preview. Acrobat X1 and several other preflight applications flag this issue but Acrobat DC does not.

Based on my tests, version 1 of this particular font must be exported from InDesign with the subset fonts option at 100% (rather than the recommended 0%). Although I know how to fix the issue, I need Acrobat…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. why is there an early termination fee??? that is literally so dumb this program should not even cost 15 dollars a month anyway many people need this literally for medical school applications and I think it is way overpriced and super messed up to charge an early termination fee. that should be eliminated asap

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I understand that you don't support beta OS versions, but it crashes with a document open whenever I do anything. Print, Save, Edit, etc. Also true in Reader. Reported to Apple, also. This will need to be fixed soon or your customer service people will be very unhappy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC crashes when reducing file size. I get no error message, no compressed file is produced, the original file is unaltered. This happens on multiple different files and is not associated with one particular file. Typically my files have been created originally from a word document (including images), and then have other PDFs inserted as additional pages which originate from excel and autocad.

OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10
    OS Version: 10.0.18362
    Acrobat Version: 20.6.20042.371103

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Before I updated my Adobe DC one file of mine had corrupted in a way that the information and fields were not loading but the original file was fine. Now that I have restarted my computer and updated Adobe, it seems nearly every single one of the files that I have open for continuous work are being corrupted - suddenly blank pages with some entry fields left behind.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Would be helpful if one had the ability to reduce content streams when try to reduce the size of a pdf file.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. There is a bug with my creative cloud that when I click on the "sign in" button nothing happens

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. new update crashes constantly, any fixes??

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The bookmarks are no longer inheriting the zoom level. Even when set to do so. This started three days ago. Clicking on the book mark does nothing but let me edit the name. It does not seem to move to the place, it certainly does not inherit the zoom. Which diminishes the value of the feature immeasurably.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The new version of camera raw is inconvenient to use. I prefer the versions where the tools were at the top with icons and not on the right. it would be good if I could change versions to the previous interface myself. The new camera raw looks like LR and many people don't like it.
    scrolling down is a step back for more efficient work. It slows me down personally. old camera raw interface please

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. This box I'm typing in has no expansion triangle in the bottom right corner. Although it scrolls, the limited dimensions may be OK for ideas but are a hindrance for bug reporting. The entry space in the Acrobat Support Forums allows all the room one needs and allows the posting of images and video of anomalies. Yet the last couple of times I've reported a bug in Support, I've been redirected to re-report everything here and provide the Uservoice URL. If this is going to be a bug-reporting space as well as an "idea" space, it needs a full-featured editor.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I want to upvote "Reopen PDFs Launched in previous sessions on Opening Acrobat/Reader".
    Although you implemented reopen pdfs from last session, it would be INCREDIBLY useful to be able to save sessions. e.g. 5 specific pdfs regarding research on wastewater management could be saved as a session and 10 different pdfs (or some of the previous 5) as a session regarding Mn removal from water with an option to recall whichever I need when opening Acrobat. That would speed up a lot of people's workflow, especially those who have to jump through multiple topics with various materials.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Need Adobe Acrobat for Linux. Most fill-ins do not work with the third party software available for Linux systems. So, we have to pay the M/S tax to do tax forms that our state demands.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When using the Digitally Sign tool the first step is to blindly draw a rectangle to indicate where to place the signature. Unfortunately the user is not given an indication of what the signature will look like until after the document is signed. Signatures solely composed of "Text" will have the text fit into whatever rectangular shape that was drawn (which is usually ok); however, signatures composed of "Images" will shrink the image to maintain it's aspect ratio and then center the image in the rectangle, this results in smaller signatures offset to the right from the insertion point. This…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When signing up for Adobe, the user is shown a checkbox that says "Please don't contact me via email". I ticked this box before proceeding, but I was automatically subscribed to all emails anyway. Please fix the checkbox so users are automatically unsubscribed from all but transactional emails if the box is checked.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. On the Main Admin Console please list the group that the license is assigned to for ease of use for each dept know # of licenses or give us the ability to add columns from other pages to the main console so we can personalize it for our individual needs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The PDF of Publisher is all cutoff on the Edges

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When I insert a video into a PDF and the video format is vertical the video rotates 90 degrees and can not be rotated back to the vertical position. However if the video is a horizontal format then it inserts correctly. A customer service rep said it was designed to work this way. I really find that hard to believe. It sounds like an excuse. Very frustrating for weeks I've been confronted with this Please fix.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?