Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2158 results found

1. Issue when sender has Outlook 2016 Adobe add-in, send an digitally sign email with an attachment. It works fine when receiver has a Windows OS Outlook 2016, but receiver has Mac OS with Outlook 2016 the attached document comes up as "winmail.dat" does not manner what type of document you attach e.g. .docx, .xlsx, .pptx, .pdf

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would like to be able to add a dynamic stamp to the quick access toolbar, but I am not able to accomplish this. Please see attached Adobe Version and the current quick toolbar. Is this not possible with Adobe DC Pro?

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When I open a PDF and choose the save command or save from the File menu, the "save" screen that pops up is blank. This is a significant functionality that is critical to using the software.

I am running Mojave 10.14.3 and Adobe DC 2019.10.20098

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not able to reproduce at our end, can you please check this again by updating acrobat and trying this again.

4. Before finalizing your products, hire a group of people in an assortment of age groups who, while computer literate, have no experience with your program. You will find that your latest version of Adobe Acrobat is almost impenetrable. I mean, it's absolutely terrible.
    Even your "help" function no longer provides help. Seriously, your 2019 edition is the single worst version of Adobe Acrobat I've ever used. And look on the Internet. The complaints are everywhere.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hi,

The "Document Color" function that is somewhat hidden in the "Convert Colors" window is a very important print production tool. It only becomes really visible when you click its arrow. You cannot resize its window. In a document with many images, it becomes very hard to see all of the different image formats and ICC profiles. It definitely needs a resizeable window as a separate Print Production tool.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I have Acrobat Pro DC as part of a Creative Cloud subscription. Running on MacBook Pro under OS X High Sierra 10.13.6.
    For several weeks I've had the issue that when starting the app, usually by opening a PDF, there is a interval of a minute or more when it is unresponsive. The document is slow to appear. The Mac process indicator appears (spinning rainbow disc). The delay is quite aggravating. It only happens on the first document opened in a session.
    If I quit the app and reopen it, the same thing occurs.
    This behavior started recently; and the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I have Acrobat Pro DC as part of a Creative Cloud subscription. Running on MacBook Pro under OS X High Sierra 10.13.6.
    For several weeks I've had the issue that when starting the app, usually by opening a PDF, there is a interval of a minute or more when it is unresponsive. The document is slow to appear. The Mac process indicator appears (spinning rainbow disc). The delay is quite aggravating. It only happens on the first document opened in a session.
    If I quit the app and reopen it, the same thing occurs.
    This behavior started recently; and the…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. My acrobat Dc, does not open the pdf even being as standard viewer. I already reinstalled, I noticed. only works after reboot pc. How to solve this problem?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I am sorry for the inconvenience you are facing.
    Can you share with us the acrobat version and the operating system you are using

9. Hi, I have been making PDFs from InDesign CC 2019 running on Mac OS High Sierra. When opening the PDFs in Acrobat Pro DC, it's creating broken links from text that does not look like a URL and where no links have been specified. I think it's the 'Create Links from URLs' feature in Acrobat preferences trying to be helpful but failing miserably. This seems to affect text that uses a colon : but I can't ask my client not to use colons in their copy just because Acrobat is incorrectly reading it as a URL. My client is asking…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I am sorry for the inconvenience you are facing.
    Can you share with us the acrobat version and the operating system you are using
    Also some sample PDFs with which you are facing this issue.

10. Currently large Photoshop documents that are PSBs cannot be saved as Photoshop PDFs. The unacceptable work-around is to flatten the file and hope that it’s small enough to convert to PSD first.

If this is not already being worked on (I hope it is), then please add it to your list. It’s an issue for Photoshop users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hi, I have hundreds of url's and need to save them as the jpegs each URL does belong to our catalogue, and I am assuming there is a straightforward way of converting them with some batch action?

To be clear I am converting multiple URLs to jpegs or .Psd files and am looking to do it in a batch process

There must be a way

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Upon first start up Adobe is slow to respond. Contacted support with no help. It looks like Adobe struggles to connect my account to the cloud. I do not log out ever, nor do I log in. I am the only one in the office that struggles with it being slow to open. I end up having to keep the program open all day so I don't have to wait 30 sec for it to finally connect each time I open a PDF. I cannot find a feature that will keep me logged in so I don't have to keep…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I have an idea that will help students such as me and a lot other:
    Which is doing an option to record a note and I write a lot of notes that waste my time that i can explain faster in a record or sometimes it's hard to write the idea wont be clear as recording it as i depend totally on studying on acrobat
    I really hope considering my idea

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We create PDF docs from Framemaker 2019. We have an image that is housed on a master page. It consists of 3 layers: background, corporate symbol, and a foreground group of people. The edges of the corporate symbol (a stylized A) show through the people in the foreground.

Image is created in Adobe Illustrator, is in AI format, and prints out fine. It is only an issue when viewed online.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I want to stop pdf's from opening automatically after I download them.

I SIMPLY WANT TO DOWNLOAD AND SAVE

I have already turned off the feature that will automatically download in chrome because I want to choose what gets downloaded.

My problem arises when I have multiple pdf's to download and save, I do not want them to open every time. Period. I do not want them to open in my browser, or in any adobe product.

Currently, when I select download, the files are automatically opening in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC - Continuous Release | Version 2019.010.20098 every time.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Windows 10 1809
    There are two registry entries that appear to be put in by Reader DC that point to the wrong directory.

Computer\HKEYCLASSESROOT\CLSID{98D9A6F1-4696-4B5E-A2E8-36B3F9C1E12C} and Computer\HKEYCLASSESROOT\CLSID{D38406DA-E8AA-484b-B80D-3D3DBDCC2FB2} should be pointing to C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\Reader

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Whenever I try to drag the Adobe Acrobat Reader from my laptop to a second external screen, Acrobat crashes. I just get a message saying it quit suddenly. when I try to send a report, I get a message saying nothing could be done about it. I'm using a Mac OS Mojave 10.14.3. Can anyone help?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Dear Adobe,
    The adobe acrobat is fantastic! but for some large-size pdfs, while it's loading a new page, the software will be no response. at that moment the window couldn't be moved, or any other operations. So my advice is to give a notification which shows that it's loading, and enable some basic operations if it's possible.

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?