Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

364 results found

1. Bahasa Indonesia is being use by 300 million people. With the growing disability population, and almost 4 million vision impairment and 20 million disabilities, we urgently need to make our PDF accessible..!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please allow a setting for a default colour in the editing section! This such a pain in my butt to have to change every single time I enter my data!! this surely cannot be that hard a problem to fix & there is many people looking for the same result as me, why are you not solving this??

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Table Summary function does not update using "check again" to check accessibility tool again after adding table summary. It simply says table summary skipped, even after it was completed. I have attached my sample table pdf and accessibility report below. Also the screen shot showing that table summary was added. This occurs in all pdf documents that originate in Excel not just this sample. So it is systemwide as i have tested multiple separate source docs. Also, uninstalled and re-installed the software and rebooted the computer after uninstalled and re-installed. Issue still persists. Please note it used to work without…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bug Report - MacOS 12.1 - Acrobat 2021.007.20099

• Selected document title in initial view and saved pdf
    • Reopened pdf and filename shows in initial view instead of document title
    • Tested pdf by opening it in Acrobat Reader and the document title shows in initial view
    • Didn't have this issue until I upgraded the MacOs and Acrobat Pro.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I do a lot of OCR text correction work and often need to be looking at the Content pane to help find and correct errors. I have found that if I am on one page and have selected the container of a block of text (while "review recognized text" is on) and then select a content group for a different page, Adobe freezes and eventually crashes. See attached screenshot for steps to recreate the crash.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. If I make a PDF with accessibility options enabled for a PowerPoint with multi-layered table item names, such as this file, Acrobat freezes when I edit the PDF."

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. provide a pdf api / code library to create accessiable pdf files from an HTML programmaticaly via c# and other languages.
    Use case companies and organizations who has systems which renders officialy pdf files like syllabus, invocies and etc and need them to be fully accessible for people with disabilities.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have an Adobe Acrobat DC account but when downloading it goes to Pro and thus with no account in it does not allow pdf to print or any
    other functions. gravelywillb@aol.com

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I subscribed to Acrobat DC at $14.99/month but it DOES NOT WORK, when I try to edit a document it tells me I have to either subscribe or start the free trial- WTF?????

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. MacBook Air, M1, MacOs 12.1 Monterey.
    Adobe Acrobat Reader v. 21.011.20039

freezes when opening any *.pdf file.
    Rainbow spinner whirls indefinitely.
    Can't access adobe acrobat preferences.
    NEED SOLUTION URGENTLY.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Dark mode hidden in Accessibility is inconvenient. To get a proper dark mode, currently I think the only option is to go to

Edit menu > Preferences > Accessibility

And then you have to activate "Replace document colors".

This is inconvenient in case you need to quickly change switch off settings. Would be nice to have a quick button for this.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please change things around so that one can change the color in which searched for items turn up: a lot of the documents I work with are yellowing, and it makes it literally impossible for me to see where in a large page the word I'm looking for is located. Thank you! Rhodri

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Adobe Acrobat DC is virtually unusable on an iMac. The scrolling is unacceptably slow and cannot keep up. This is an issue that has been going on for ages. I have resorted to using Acrobat reader on a parallels virtual machine, where it is much faster.

Simply scrolling forwards and backwards uses up to 100% of the CPU and no graphics acceleration.

Why the **** don't you fix it Adobe? It's a disgrace.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I am disappointed that your company has decided to remove the read allowed option. As a dyslexic masters graduate who is now studying for a degree in a different subject you are actively discriminating against people with protected disabilities. I am very angry and upset by you discrimination and prejudice because you have a monopoly in the market place. You are using peoples disabilities to make money so they have to buy an advanced product. I hope that the media runs a story about this and your disregard for legislation concerning disabilities. I feel upset and angry at your biased…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Caroline,
    Thank you for connecting with us. Can you please tell me where are you not able to use Read Out Loud.
    Read Out Loud functionality is still available and is in use. There is not decision to remove it.
    Please share the steps and the OS details where you are facing this issue.

Please update to latest version to have the latest features.

Thanks
    Rachit

17. Since the update to version 2021.007.20099 was released, JAWS will open links with SHIFT+ENTER but not ENTER.
    Even when opening with SHIFT+ENTER, JAWS does take you to the correct page, but reads text from a previous page.
    This has been tested on my desktop with Win 10 Pro, my laptop with Win 11 Home, in Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
    The issue has also been reported by other users who are members of the JAWS listserv.
    Unfortunately, Adobe makes it difficult to revert to earlier versions which means that accessibility professionals like me have to release pdf's to the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. My team is trying to remediate a lengthy PDF (200+ pages). In attempting to use the standard accessibility tools in PDF, we've been unable to add certain headers and all jump-to links to the reading order. For the jump-to links (appear as navigation buttons on every page to the user), they register in the correct tab order, but not reading order. We're unable to gain 508 compliance status without these items fixed. When we try to add the reading order number doesn't stay or, more often, Adobe Acrobat completely shuts down. We've tried working on it in InDesign, but nothing…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Starring PDFs is great but, you usually star PDFs that you use ALL the time and that you want to have displayed at the top of the Home tab. But what if you don't want to have them displayed up at the top but you want to have them in a place where the rest of the similar PDFs are, that's where a very useful feature called "Labeling" that would be great to have in Acrobat comes into play. It would be the ability to make custom labels (e.g. School or Work, or ProjectX) for PDFs so you could have…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please add keyboard shortcuts to reorder items in the tag panel.

Currently, a user must drag and drop tags in the Tags panel to change the reading order. It is easy to drag and drop items in the wrong place.

To recreate this problem:
    1.) Open a tagged PDF
    2.) Open Accessibility Tools
    3.) Open Tags Panel
    4.) Attempt to re-order items

It would be extremely useful to be able to do the following
    With a tag selected, I want the ability to do the following with the keyboard:

-Move the tag up
    -Move the tag down
    -Move the tag…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)