Skip to content

Acrobat Web

Help us improve Document Cloud on the Web by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Document Cloud PDF Services Community

Acrobat Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4392 results found

1. The changes you made to AdobeSign are terrible. The previous version was user friendly and didn't need "improving"! Is there a way for me to revert back to the previous version?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Cindy,

We understand you are encountering some trouble with the new feature in Request e-signatures. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. With Modernized experience, you now get simplified document authoring experience, leverage AI-assisted form field detection and ability to revise, organize & save document edits in-progress, add/ remove recipients during agreement creation step. Here’s more information.

If you still prefer to use the earlier version you can revert back by following these steps:
    1.   Click on your profile icon.
    2.  Select "Settings".
    3.  In "E-signing settings", uncheck the box next to "Use the latest version of Request e-signatures".

This change will only affect new created after making this adjustment. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

2. Hello Support Team,

Does the old version have a way to be reverted?

With the latest version, we have encountered a problem.

Regards,
    Stan

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Stanslaus,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature. Could you please provide some information on the issue you're encountering with the app? It would be very helpful for us in order to triage your issue. Meanwhile, you can switch to earlier version by following the steps below,

1. Open the agreement draft experiencing the issue.
    2. On the left panel, scroll down and click "View more".
    3. Click the "Switch to legacy version" link.

This will switch you to the earlier version for this specific draft only. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

3. "Edit PDFs with a free online PDF editor - Acrobat" is what you advertise, but when I go to edit a PDF your site demands that I have an active subscription. Not a problem for me because I know where to find pirated version of all your ****** software, but you should be ashamed at your deceptive marketing practices. Go **** yourselves Adobe.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please remove automatic weekly signature reminders. I have been unable to find an option for this in settings or through the help portal. They started appearing unannounced last week, and I have to remove them manually from every document I send out.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We understand you are encountering some trouble with the new feature in Request e-signatures. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. However, it's important to mention that signing reminders can be removed at the third step of Request E-Signatures process by following this steps:

1. Start Request E-Signatures workflow with the desired document
    2. Fill in recipient data and continue
    3. Click on "Review and Send" button from the left hand panel
    4. Click on "More Options" button
    5. Modify email reminder frequency (can be None)

With Modernized experience, you now get simplified document authoring experience, leverage AI-assisted form field detection and ability to revise, organize & save document edits in-progress, add/ remove recipients during agreement creation step. Here’s more information.

If you still prefer to use the earlier version you can revert back by following these steps:
    1. Click on your profile icon.
    2. Select "Settings".
    3. In "E-signing settings", uncheck the…

5. Unable to select text to copy

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Disappointed that Edit does not include the ability to select and arrange parts of an existing image or Copy/Paste within an existing document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Edit PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Not finding any way to reach out to your help group, please provide a phone number to talk to someone about my issue

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  View PDF files  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I want to open PDF from my macbook I put to open with browser but it opens with browsers reader but I make my primary reader this extension, I am usimg microsoft edge browser

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I want to open books in dark mode but it does not work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Go back to the previous user experience. The new one is terrible! You've moved all of the tools and menus around and this has deeply impacted productivity. Please change it back!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The new E-sign interface isn't opening the template properly and as such I need to reedit the entire document. The fields assigned to the recipients are all wrong and the size of boxes are incorrect as well as the names of those field. It's kind of a mess. I check the template again and everything is fine on that end.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Andres,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature . We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better. Meanwhile, you can switch to earlier version by following the steps below,

This will switch you to the earlier version for this specific draft only. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

12. We are unable to send documents to request e-signatures.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Casey,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature . We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better. Meanwhile, you can switch to earlier version by following the steps below,

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

13. For some reason every time I try to compress this file with your on-line compression it replaces much of the text with "tofu" or rectangles where the characters should appear.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Create PDF  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. hotkey for the signature selection rather than having to click on the pen icon each time

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How do I download the document after signing it? It says the document is still loading. I have tried refreshing the page, and it still does not work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Malav,

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

16. Encryption denies printing?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Vorbereitete Dokumente werden von dem System willkürlich verändert. Werte überschrieben. Als wenn das System mein alles was auf dem einen Formular steht muss auch so auf dem anderen stehen.

Geht gar nicht.

Ich habe die Dokumente so hochgeladen wie sie auch bleiben sollen und es stehen plötzlich andere Sachen in den Feldern.

Er darf doch bereits beschriebene Formularfelder nicht einfach bearbeiten wie er will.

Die Vorherige Version war wesentlich besser.

Ich komme mit der neuen nicht klar.

Liebe Grüße

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Andrea,

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

18. This "product" is a truckload of ****!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. E-sign is unusable when trying to sign your own documents. the process has changed several times in the last few weeks and each update has made the process so much worse.

and why can't we sign our own documents from within adobe desktop? so stupid.

my ability to edit, combine/organize docs has been lost on adobe desktop. the tools are just gone. the apps online suck to use and constantly glitch. the experience must improve.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Justin,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature. We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

20. I would like to comment on your latest update 20 Jan 2024) on the apps. First, the signature field size cannot be adjusted to the user needs. Second, the signature field is sometimes misplaced upon being received by the recipient. Third, the signature field has name and initial in its box that confuses the user when using it for the first time, suspecting whether once signed later on, recipient signature is going to appear with their name and initial or only the signature itself. Fourth, when using the update for the first time, I couldn't find the send button and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

• Don't see your idea?