Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1553 results found

1. Not sure whose idea it was to do this, but it is incredibly annoying when you now have to wait for the magnification pop up to disappear to be able to access like 20% of the scroll bar. Just put it somewhere that people don't have to click like all the time.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Acrobat new interface, sloooooow, laaggy, bad user experience and usersability design..... awful..... make the tool available and stick to the side for easy access...

I also keep on crashing... please revert to the last version.. at least that one was working properly... it's not the best but at least it's working.

Please do proper testing on your systems first before releasing them. You're wasting our money and our time.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. One moment, I was using Acrobat to review and edit page proofs for a medical journal I handle and the next moment all my customization was gone! No toolbars, nothing I need to do my job. All gone! Additionally, the new layout is HUGE and unwieldy. I want to be able to sort through several PDFs to compare pages and revisions. Now, I have one page taking up the middle of my screen and this giant blank workspace all around it. Where did everything go? Why did Adobe completely change everything after years of a familiar, but ever updating application?…

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Literally everything is in a new place and I can't find anything. The stuff i need to look at the most is now way over on the side of my screen instead of being in the center. The icons have been redesigned and now i have to mouseover things to know what they are. Stuff i need is hidden away in corners. Completely un-intuitive. No way to adjust layout. It's taking me longer to do what i need and now i have to complain about it to you too.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Your new "internet/mobile friendly" interface being forced on desktop users is bad customer service. It makes me seriously consider using/purchasing a competitor's product and never coming back to Adobe.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. why would you do this with no warning or training in the middle of the workday? no doubt a dumb idea by a gen z intern who doesnt depend on this for any ACTUAL work, because what individual with any common sense would have done this to thousands of workers? I'll bet this BS dropped the NASDAQ a point or two. #ADOBEIDIOTS

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Today's update is horrible -- it's a big, ugly mess. I can't find anything, the icons are tiny and all of my settings are gone. Please change it back and stop resetting settings with each update.

Users -- go to File and then down to "Turn off New Adobe" to get rid of the new, horrible layout

133 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Someone, if not many people should be fired. Everything I use in my PAID SUBSCRIPTION is now more difficult

66 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. What have you done to my ADobe viewer?
    It just changed in the middle of the day!
    I dont know how to use this "new" version
    Whoever thought of this is terrible idea
    Now i have to try and figure out all new way to do the PDFs
    Please put it back to NORMAL!!!
    I can;t find anything.
    If its not broken, why are you trying to "fix" it?

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Congratulations on complicating something that should be really straight forward. At least make everything editable, so I can keep the buttons I use more as shortcuts. The pages navigator and zoom being on the right side is just plain stupid.

57 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I almost got a heart attack. I was working on a pdf, then I opened a new document and the Acrobat interface was completely different.

I use Acrobat every day and the new interface is too different from the old one. Tools are difficult to find because they have been placed somewhere else.

I definitely don't have time to learn how to use a new software. I didn't not appreciate to be face to this suddent change without any warning.

It would be better to give user the option to customize the left and right pannels. If it's already possible,…

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please make the Prepare Forms/Fields panel able to increase size side to side. I use long names for the fields and need to see them in whole. I use a wide monitor and don't need to see as much pasteboard when I work fill fields. The Comments panel can stretch side to side and I could really use that ability with the Fields panel.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I tire of having to re learn how to do things that were one key stroke or mouse click operations but now are 2 hand tasks or impossible to do. Why is it so important to change look and feel to "be like" google or microsoft or apple?

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The new layout for Adobe Reader is ****. There is no easy way to find out how to turn it back to the normal default layout.

81 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. (Windows users) after using Ctrl + mouse scroll wheel to zoom in and out, the % box appears at the bottom right for a while, that makes me cannot use the space bar to scroll the screen immediately. It needs to wait for a while for the box to disappear. This is stupid and very bad user experience, pls fix it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The new user interface isn't better than the existing one. I don't see a reason to combine the Select and Pan into one. Moving them to the side is counter intuitive. This is the desktop version where the large majority of programs have menu items across the top. Moving them to the side seems like a phone consideration.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I HATE the new layout of the Acrobat PRO, it is the most frustrating layout. I have been using Acrobat for YEARS and everytime there is an update it gets worse and worse. There is nothing intuitive about the layout of the tools or that you have icons with no words to express what they stand for. I liked having the menu bar across the top. Please at least give us an option of how to go back to the old style! My workflow is constantly interrupted to have to figure things out!

109 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Performance

Please improve performance overall on any platform. Wondershare PDFelement or Readdle PDFexpert are more or less overall much faster and work much more smoothly than your Adobe Acrobat DC Pro.

You have the more feature-rich product, but it is much slower against their tools.

Many thanks in advance.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The new Acrobat UI does not follow the "Hide Toolbars" setting from "Document Properties" > "Initial View".

Acrobat Version: 2023.003.20269
    Platform: Windows 11 22H2

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Open a PDF and then open the Document Properties dialog. Click on the "Initial View" tab, check the "Hide tool bars" option under "User Interface Options".
    2. Save the PDF and then close it. With Acrobat using the new UI model, open the PDF a second time, the "All Tools" side bar is displayed. Expected behaviour: the All Tools toolbar should not be shown as per the User Interface Option settings.
    3.…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. After the latest update, the View menu has disappeared from my Acrobat, This is a feature I used almost every time I opened Acrobat to switch between one and two-page view. Now I can't find it. I'm also having problems finding other freqently used tools. The cloud has some convenient features, but automatic updates that hide frequently used tools are super frustrating. I miss the old days when I could just pay for software, own it, and update it when I wanted to.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?