Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

378 results found

1. Often we get a 2-page signature, i.e. 2, 5.5 x 8.5 pages on one 8.5x11 or 2, 8.5 x 11 on 11x17. Many times these signatures are not in the correct order for printing and we have to "cut" them apart and re-order the pages.
    If the Split Pages had an option like divide document pages in to smaller pages this would improve the workflow in print shops

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Acrobat DC 2018.009.20050 / Windows
    Application Language : Japanese

1. extract PDF
    2. save this PDF
    3. don't save and displayed "The file name is not valid."(「ファイル名は有効ではありません。」)

This problem is because the reserved character ":" of WIndows is included.
    There was no problem with the previous version, and language "English".

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow us to put the tools back on the tool bar without having to click on tools we don't need

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Need Info  ·  Vivek Chandra responded

Hello Wayne

You can just add the more frequently tools to the Quick Tools on top. Alternately you can just search for the tool you need in the Search box in Right Hand Panel.

Please let us know if this helps.

4. Deze nieuwe versie is gewoon waardeloos.!!!!!! terug naar de vorige.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The locations of the "Cancel" and "OK" buttons when saving documents to reduced-size files seem to have switched. In most applications, "OK" is on the left and "Cancel" is on the right, but for this specific function, they seem to be the opposite, leading to accidental canceling.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Bug Report: Under MacOS Big Sur and under MacOS Monterey the PDF page transition effects do not work in full screen mode anymore! Under Catalina and under Windows everything works. All Acrobat versions ignore the effects and only switch on delayed. This is a serious bug and prevents PDFs from being presented professionally. Acrobat (and also InDesign) thus offers functions that no longer work at all in reality. This is an absolute no-go for a professional software. Please finally talk to Apple and solve the problem!
    (The attached PDF file shows the whole misery.)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Would be great to have native support for syncronized scrolling - so if i have two+ open PDFs, can scroll pages syncronized, i.e. hit Page Down key and both PDFs go down a page, currently have to click in one PDF, page down, then click second PDF and page down - very cumbersome

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Let us create action to split PDF by top level bookmark and use bookmark names for file names.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Right Click Look Up Words for their Definition

The option to search for the definition of the word just by selecting then right-click to chose Look Up is very helpful; though I wanted to report a small problem.

If a word has a period (.) behind and you select it, it will search the word in dictionary.com to include the period. For example, if I want to search for a word that is the last in the sentence i.e. the word [questionable.] it will look for that word and the period.

This does not happen with words that have a…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have PDF's open and they work fine until I undock my laptop. The tab I have active will continue to work sometimes, but when i click to the other tabs I see a blank form and the error given for the title. adobe acrobat pro dc continous release verison 2018.011.20058

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hello Adobe Engineering Team,

In prior versions of Adobe, when I opened a document and right-clicked on it to rotate it to the proper orientation, the Save option appeared to allow me to quickly save the changed orientation.

Latest version of Adobe requires me to click on Organize pages feature, select the pages, click the rotate buttons to orient the pages correctly, then Save option appears.

There are a lot more steps needed in latest version of Adobe to quickly change a PDF document's orientation than in prior versions.

It would be nice to allow users to save a PDF…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I am making simple changes (such as rotating the document) and then saving as to try to lock the edits into the document, but the saved as doc is rejecting these changes.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Bilal Ansari responded

You are using Rotate View option which rotates the view of the document.
    You need to use Rotate Pages option present in Organize Pages app or Page Thumbnail pane.

13. A feature that will identify duplicate pages within a PDF and give an option to delete them.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. add new pages to existing binder by drag and drop

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. depuis la nouvelle version, Acrobat ralenti constamment. Lorsque j'ouvre un fichier pour lecture, je dois attendre quelques secondes avant de faire quoi que ce soit et même cliquer sur le document, Il ne répond plus. Lorsque je veux fermer un document, il ne répond plus pendant quelques seconde. J'ai constamment le message ne répond plus.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. After setting Single Page Continuous scrolling in three separate places, nothing changes. I can't get the page layout to update to anything different than single page, no matter what I do. Please offer a fix or a document that clearly states how to adjust the page view.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. After completing the multiple steps to now extract documents in the new feature is taking twice as long to save those documents. For example, I need to save each extracted document with a separate tittle. I am only given the option of where to save it and not what to now title the extracted document. So after saving about 3 documents that had been individually extracted, the system "replaced" the new saved document as the tittle was the same.

This is the main function that I use for Adobe, hopefully it gets sorted out quickly.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. You can on longer see the zoom level, or the pages. You have to do more clicks to do the same operations than before. It's terrible. Give people the option to revert back to the older better version. I'm going to use another PDF viewer in the mean time. I'm done with this one.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We are a law firm and often have thousands of bookmarks in one PDF. As we try to operate in a paperless environment, we insert documents (records) in between others and create bookmarks either by date (numbers) or with characters and then need to re-sort the many that we added so that they are in the correct order. Instead of having to buy a third-party program, it would be nice if Adobe did it. Thank you.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please bring back the shortcut key for replacing pages. It's a task that I'm sure is often used by many users, now however one needs to open the organize pages menu and than select it via the button which is far more time consuming than using the shortcut key.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?