Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

377 results found

1. I don't know how this happened, but I exported a print out of a web page that was sized at 8.5x11 as a PDF, and when I opened the PDF in Adobe DC, somehow the page size turned into 13.17x16.78, and now when I print the PDF, it cuts out everything on the page that is outside of the 8.5x11 paper size. I have been trying and trying to just resize the PDF to 8.5x11, but I can't find this feature anywhere - and I've really been looking hard! So if there was a way you could add a feature…

68 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hate this new format. The sidebar icons are too small. The quick tools is not intuitive. Why was it necessary to move the pages and bookmarks to the right when we are accustomed to seeing them on the left. Really frustrated that I can't revert to classic layout or rearrange the tool bars to my preferences. I also don't like that I can't remove drawing and signing from the quick toolbars. I rarely use those features. Just a really poor update with no recourse for the user.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Trying to select which pages to extract by clicking on thumbnails is next to impossible. Whoever thought of this system has never tried to extract multiple non-consecutive pages from a large document - they all look the same when shrunk to 1 inch tall. Can we just extract by highlighting bookmarks?

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Need Info  ·  Vivek Chandra responded

Hi

Please let us know if information shared by Leonard helped in resolving your concern.

Thanks
    Vivek

4. The most recent update to how pages function is not user friendly. The scroll bar has virtually disappeared. I must continually re-enable it for every document. Very frustrating.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The new user interface / page design is terrible! The new tool and zoom locations make mouse movements awkward and less fluid. Please change it back. There was nothing wrong with how it was.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Vertical scroll bar is missing on Adobe Acrobat DC version 2021.007.20091, making it extremely difficult to navigate pages. I've tried all solutions available online, including turning off Touch Mode. The scroll bar is still missing. Please make this a standard upon startup. Additionally, toolbars disappear upon every startup. Settings aren't saving. I've tried Repair Installation feature as well. No luck.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I HATE the new Acrobat interface! The new tools toolbar is confusing and my old favorites ( "+" and "-") are missing. Missing also is the Hand icon. Are you guys crazy?

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Need a keyboard shortcut to insert Clipboard contents into PDF as new page. Should default to adding after current page. Should work regardless of whether pages tab is open. This feature would help make Acrobat the top tool for documenting web pages as web print output is often awkward and we need to combine multiple images / pages into one PDF document.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The program needs an eraser (I've been telling Adobe techs this for years) If you need an example, download a trial version of Bluebeam Revu. Take a look at their crop, eraser, cut and flatten tools. You guys need to step up your game!

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. This bug is discussed extensively here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/acrobat-pro-crashing-constantly-on-m1-mac/td-p/12215734

Steps to reproduce:
    - Open a file with Adobe Acrobat
    - Interact with the PDF viewer such as opening document properties, etc
    - After a couple of seconds, Acrobat does not respond and will have to be force closed.

Environment:
    Device: MacBook Pro (13-inch, M1, 2020)

Architecture: arm64
    Processor: Apple M1
    Build: 21.7.20096.454274
    AGM: 4.30.110
    CoolType: 6.0.0
    JP2K: 2.0.1.49214

Expected Result:
    - Acrobat functionality works

Observed Result:
    - Program does not respond after a couple of seconds of interacting with the application.

Please refer to the discussion…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hello,
    many modern and productivity mouse have dedicated back/forward buttons. Could you please add support for mapping those buttons to previous/next view in adobe acrobat that would be very helpful for increasing productivity when navigating documents. Thanks.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I open all PDF files just fine. After anywhere from 20 mins to an a couple hours I will receive an error "Insufficient data for an image" and the document goes blank - all pages are white. If I have multiple PDFs open the same thing happens to other files, though may get different error such as "There was an error while reading a stream." but all pages similarly go blank. Have to close all and reopen. Files may or may not have comments in them. Seems to happen to any and all files.

Running Windows 10 Pro, 32 Gb…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Adding speaker-notes to a PDF so that only the presenter could see them in a presentation or a slideshow mode.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ctrl Alt T back please (cropping one page or all pages)

I'm not sure why you took it out, or why you hid it, but I would really like it back! I use it monthly if not weekly for work and it is WAY easier than the new version. Maybe you thought we didn't use it, but we do :-)

I have Acrobat 11, the full version. Please bring it back.

thank you

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I'm sick of the annoying pop-ups that happen EVERY time I open Adobe. I'm seriously considering finding another alternative to Adobe since I don't need most of the functionality anyway. People are busy and want to get their work done without these constant annoyances. Please fix this or give us an option to turn it off or you will lose business.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hi! Since this September update, Interactive PDFs are functioning correctly on Macs. Rollovers don't work, everything is lagging like crazy. Initially I thought it may be an indesign export issue, but opening previously working older interactive PDFs (that worked perfectly) the problem seems to be an Acrobat issue.
    This has been tested on a number of different Macs through the studio - iMacs, MacBooks of various builds, years, operating systems and capabilities - all with the same Acrobat version and same problem. Any ideas?

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I can no longer drag pages from the Pages Thumbnail sidebar onto my desktop to make a new PDF of those pages. I haven't tried to do this since the last update came through... Is anybody else experiencing this?

It's extremely slow and frustrating having to manually right click extract, select the pages, open it in a new adobe window, then have to save the file through the menu.

See: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/can-no-longer-extract-pages-by-drag-and-drop/td-p/11141355?page=1

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. where do i locate the extract pages tool for pdf files? I used it daily before installing adobe acrobat pro dc.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. What are you people smoking??? Adobe was fine. It was easy to use and did everything I needed it to do. Now it's all different, which isn't always bad but you really screwed the pooch this time. Nothing is where it was and it doesn't work like it used to. Someone should be fired over this. Apple pulls this **** too.

It's like you get in your car one morning and the steering wheel now changes the radio and the wipers are the gear shift. Where did the brakes go???

You need to worry less about a whold new look…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 8 votes

We're glad you're here