Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1609 results found

1. no ease. slow. useless, unclear, ugly, bad organized UI

slow. slow. slow

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I don't understand why the icons in the top toolbar have to be so big and there appears to be no option to show labels. It's frustrating to have to hover over each one to figure out what it's for.

Icons alone don't work for everybody. I've worked in Adobe products since PageMaker and the move toward stylized, cryptic icons makes me feel like suddenly I'm not welcome anymore.

Creative cloud gets in the way of my workflow. It always wants more of my attention than I want to give it - too many clicks, form over function, and fewer…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Worst UI since Acrobat Pro 11

Very glitchy and crashes when i want to measure (which is what i use for work)
    All the different symbol color changes inhibits productivity as everything is now gray scale.

Where can i go for a refund and can i be hooked up with a fresh copy of acrobat pro 11. I don't care if it's no longer supported, just let me have it so i can retain fluidity in productivity.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please add a way for PC users to restore last viewed session documents all at once

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Stop changing the workspace around so people stay familiar and can work efficiently. Professional software is supposed to support and enable efficient working.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Acrobat Pro used to be seamless, easy to use and efficiently laid out. Now it looks like some child's puzzle game where you have to access numerous screens to accomplish what you used to be able to do from ONE PLACE.
    Maddening, dumb redesign that apparently was done for what? Tablet use? Why ruin something many of us use in professional settings so students and casual users can play around with their school prom flyer on mom's ipad?
    It is ugly and not at all intuitive. Clearly the project team didn't have anyone with institutional knowledge involved.

182 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. In Windows, I have a top-level bookmark and, for example, 10 sub-level bookmarks. I want to Ctrl+click all the sub-level bookmarks in the left side panel and drag them so that they are at the top-level. If I do this in Adobe Acrobat, I can Ctrl+click to select all bookmarks, but then when I drag them, only the first two move. I can then select the other 8 and move all those at once. But I can't move all 10 from the start. This seems like a bug since it seems like you should be able to select all sub-level…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. the ability to actually DELETE and agreement within adobe sign is currently burried benieth 3 or 4 submenues and then an explicit search must be performed to find and agreement. THIS IS A BASIC feature that must be accessible at the agreement home page list. If you believe there is a privacy issue then let it be a popup notifying.

trying to find these features is frustrating and internet searches/support are not knowledgeable about how to accomplish.

SIMPLE FEATURE THAT MUST BE ACCESSIBLE

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Even in the latest public beta of MacOS 11, overall performance of Acrobat is sluggish. The app may take over a second to respond to a page scroll request via track pad and scrolling will be choppy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Sorry for the issue that you are facing here.

We tried this at our end but couldn’t get a reproducible case.

Could you please share your BigSur Beta10 Machine configuration/System Information?

Also could you please share a Screen recording video of the sluggish behavior that you observe?

Thanks
    Ayush Jain

11. I think it would be good to have a horizontal page feature not always just vertical scrolling for set up of brochures etc.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The "Recommended Tools For You" section at the top of the Acrobat DC home screen may be of good use for rank beginners, but for those of us who use the program every day, for specific purposes, would be better served by the top portion of the home screen having our most frequently used tools instead. I use two tools every day, but only one is accessible in the "Recommended tools" section, and only if I have the Acrobat window widened to the width of the screen. Go ahead and populate the area with your suggestions for newbies, but let…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Windows 10 Enterprise, version 1909
    Adobe Acrobat Standard DC, version 2020.012.20041
    Two screens with different scales: 125% (3840x2160) and 100% (1920x1080)

When I have the comment pane open and move Acrobat between screens with different resolutions, the comment pane becomes is cut short. This behaviour appears to be strictly related to multi-screen environments where the screens have different scales. When I set both screens to the same scale (125%) the problem disappeared.

Workaround: after moving Acrobat from one screen to another, I select another tool on the task pane (like Export PDF) and then I select Comment on the task…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. If you go from document to document stamping, you have to open the stamp toolbar every time. It would be useful to be able to add a particular stamp to the quick tools or to be able to keep the stamp toolbar open and not have to keep opening it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. spend more time getting away from Trial Runs of Adobe. How can I stop this. Jim Vance, jim.8.vance@gmail.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Reverting the menu settings for the TOOLS to the users settings after an update.

-should be done as part of each update.
    -put as an obvious option when exiting any setup of tools in the menu system to backup the registry somewhere as i have just now been advised of. really not a good option.

want a reason for this, arrange for more feedback with me.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I use the Dark Theme for accessibility because of light sensitivity.

When using Dark Theme, many of the Navigation Panes (including Bookmarks, Content, Order, Tags, and probably others) display black text on a dark grey background, instead of properly switching to light colored text. I think there are other parts of the UI that have this same problem, but I can't enumerate all of them.

The lack of contrast makes these parts of the UI effectively unusable in Dark Theme. Using low screen brightness (again, because of light sensitivity) exacerbates the issue. The bug is very easy to reproduce because…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. In Window's dark app modes, the scroll bars (vertical and horizontal) go invisible and it is extremely hard to navigate. See the attached for a comparison between the same document in dark and light modes.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out on this.
    We’ve reported this to our Engineering Team and we’ll plan to work on this in our upcoming updates.

Let me know for any further concerns here.

Thanks
    Ayush

20. Links to my recent documents keep disappearing from the Recent list. The message says: "There aren't any recent files". Acrobat is currently up to date on my Windows 10 laptop. This is happening sporadically, with recent docs appearing as expected for some time, then vanishing without explanation, sometimes while I'm looking at the list Acrobat Pro DC.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?