Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2160 results found

1. The mouse wheel is a great tool for scrolling through pages. However, sometimes it skips a page, instead of flipping to the next. Can you please fix this?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The icon for Adobe Acrobat DC, is (for me) a blank piece of paper. This happens with no other Adobe apps but with Acrobat and it is really displeasing not knowing where to click in the task bar. Please fix it! :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Have been looking for a way to cancel out of adobe pro since before the trial week ended and have been unable to do so. Please help!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hello, I use Adobe Acrobat Pro DC behind a firewall with a proxy password that changes daily. I almost never need to use any internet connectivity from within Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, and I get so tired of entering my proxy password every time I want to just view a PDF file. It is particularly annoying because I always get two prompts for my proxy password. Please add an option to just stop Adobe from trying to reach the internet. I have spent hours searching the internet for an existing solution, and I can't find anything. Thank you for considering…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Just ran across an instance where the Watched Folders in Acrobat Distiller had disappeared for 4 different users. Anyone seen this before or know how to prevent it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The dropdown "Find" window used to search documents for keywords is always a problem — it slows down scrolling to an annoyingly low level. Please put the "Find" window in the bar of the program interface to alleviate the scrolling problem.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Sorry to hear that you’re facing issues with Find tool. Could you please tell me more about the workflow that you’re performing while using the Find tool?

Thanks
    Adobe Acrobat DC Team

7. When I switch colors in output preview, the screen flickers.
    For example, here at time 1:08-1:20: https://youtu.be/ShbafbUx9FU?t=68
    When output preview is enabled, the screen also blinks when browsing between pages.
    This is a "feature" of Acrobat DC, older versions work correctly.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. My Adobe License Id SSingh@sfgmembers.com .Getting Error while creating object of AcroPDDoc inputPDDoc = new AcroPDDoc() and ror is .NET Exception Creating an instance of the COM component with CLSID {FF76CB60-2E68-101B-B02E-04021C009402} from the IClassFactory failed due to the following error: 80004005 Unspecified error (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004005 (E_FAIL)). at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
    at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
    at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
    at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
    at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I am super annoyed right now! It is not allowing me to sign in to my Adobe Account to access a document I need for a class in 10 minutes. It is requiring the password to be reset through an email. This would not be a problem, but I share my account with my dad and he is at work. So now, ADOBE is the reason I cannot complete my assignment. All I need is access to the file through Adobe Acrobat. This Bug or whatever issue it is, NEEDS TO BE FIXED. This is not the first time I…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. WIN 10 PRO
    32GB RAM
    6 core i7 3.7 GHz
    Nvidia GTX 1070-TI
    (Installed latest versions of: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Acrobat DC, lightroom, Bridge, Audition, Media Encoder)

Since a few days Acrobat DC crashes on startup. I think It might have to do with the fact that I just updated my Windows 10 PRO to the October 2018 release because I think it started crashing since then.

Acrobat DC is completely unusable now.

I have all latest graphic drivers, Windows 10 PRO drivers, and April 2019 release of CC Cloud apps.
    If I uninstall Acrobat DC…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Can no longer select an area to redact -- whole page redacts if I attempt to highlight an area, deleting all content. Worked fine previously; problems arose three months ago. Mac OS 10.11.4

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When a file is shared using a link in Acrobat Pro DC, the page that opens tries to open the file. The problem with this is that some of the features don't work properly on this page (such as portfolios and initial views within portfolios). Please make the download button more prominent so that user can open the file in the Acrobat software easier.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Virtually every major software product has been available for Windows 64 bit for many years. So, it is insane that Adobe Acrobat only has a 32 bit version for Windows (and a 64 bit version for macOS). Moreover, it is very easy to create a 64 bit version. So, can you please release one in Q2 2019. Thank you!

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We have a problem when we open the PDF file with Adobe Reader DC (the latest version), it changes the font in certain words. The problem arose as soon as we installed the DC program. However, if PDF opens with Google Chrome, it will show us the normal font as it should be. So I do not know what the problem would be? Below are pictures for an easier idea of what the problem looks like.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Adobe gives you a trail key witch you can change every 7 day so you can get free Adobe forever. You don't need to be a pro programmer to do this and you don't need a third party programs to get free trail for ever. And it updates so its not like other cracked versions you can download for Pirate Bay or sites like that. In my opinion you should have only 1 key that is supported by the program for trail version of the program. And for bought products you should have some like encrypted keys so people don't…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. File rename option should be there.... essential

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Can you please elaborate more the issue you are facing with the File rename eg where and when do you want to rename the file.

17. The problem is as follows:

• A PDF document is downloaded from the court site (10th Circuit Court of Appeals for example).
    • The downloaded PDF document needs to be combined with a Word brief to submit to the court.
    • The files are converted to PDF through File Explorer (select the Word document and downloaded PDF documents, right-click, Combine files in Acrobat)
    • Save the combined PDF.
    • Login to the site and attempt to upload the combined PDF, the following error occurs:

<PDF> cannot be uploaded. Documents with executable code are not permitted.

When uploading the files individually,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When opening Acrobat DC, we should be able to get back automatically the active opened tabs from previous session. This way it would be easier to follow up with work by continuing where work was left off before closing the program

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Es wäre schön, wenn es die Möglichkeit geben würde, alle Hyperlinks eines PDF Dokuments im Acrobat / Acrobat Pro aufzulisten.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?