- or
No existing idea results
- ~ No ideas found ~
14327 results found
-
regarding the integration with the NetSuite platform. I would like to change\customize the Reminder Message sent through NetSuite platform
regarding the integration with the NetSuite platform. I would like to change\customize the Reminder Message sent through NetSuite platform
1 vote -
New Interface - exiting preview mode
It's really inconvenient to have the EXIT PREVIEW button on the exact opposite corner of the screen from where you first click to go into the Preview mode. It's a waste of time and energy to have to move the cursor all the way across the screen when you're going in and out of Preview mode all the time.
3 votes -
Page transitions
The page transitions are not showing up in full screen mode, even though they were set up.
3 votes -
*BUG* Edit Webform when Disabled or in Draft Mode
In Adobe Acrobat Pro, in the past I've created and Edited a Webform. Edits I've made are: Added / Removed Files, Changed the Webform Name, Added and Edited Fields etc. NOW, I can not make ANY of those same edits when a Webform has been created. It does not matter the state (Draft, Disabled, etc). If you refer to the attached images (Directly from Adobe Help), these features are not available. https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/adv-user/web-form/edit.html
I've attached images from the Adobe Help regarding editing a webform - - these features are not accessible.
I've attempted to navigate to Adobe Sign (As its one of the web Apps I have) But it redirects directly to Adobe Acrobat.
System: Microsoft Desktop
Subscription: Adobe Pro
Environment: Online ApplicationIn Adobe Acrobat Pro, in the past I've created and Edited a Webform. Edits I've made are: Added / Removed Files, Changed the Webform Name, Added and Edited Fields etc. NOW, I can not make ANY of those same edits when a Webform has been created. It does not matter the state (Draft, Disabled, etc). If you refer to the attached images (Directly from Adobe Help), these features are not available. https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/adv-user/web-form/edit.html
I've attached images from the Adobe Help regarding editing a webform - - these features are not accessible.
I've attempted to navigate to Adobe Sign (As its one…
1 vote -
Adobe Scan Biometric Photo
Adobe Scan is missing "Scanning a Biometric Photo" feature.
This is common need in general document processes and a very useful option.
Actual apps on the market does not work well or not practical.
It would be very helpful if Adobe Scan adds it.1 vote -
Align text to bottom of field
There is currently not a way to align text vertically within a text field. The only alignment options are left, center or right. I would like to be able to have the text align bottom center or center left.
8 votes -
esign
Adobe esign is completely broke with recent update on forms that are filled out and then sent for signature. After filling out the form, then click send for signature, everything gets wiped out, and all that is left is a "text" box. There was a work around by using the online portal and dropping the filled form into the loader, but now that's broke too. The only fill and send for signature means we have is through the mobile app, but I am sure that will be broke soon too as they continue to push this latest update. This is the only thing we use Adobe for. So what are we even paying for. There are a million docusign services out there. Not sure why we use Adobe when things break everytime they push an update. Incompetent developers over here. For instance, why should an Adobe client be required to create a new account for "user voice" just to report a problem. I think the issue with Adobe is they have so many developers over there that the left hand never knows what the right hand is doing. Among other things, many of the apps online are nearly un-navigable.
Adobe esign is completely broke with recent update on forms that are filled out and then sent for signature. After filling out the form, then click send for signature, everything gets wiped out, and all that is left is a "text" box. There was a work around by using the online portal and dropping the filled form into the loader, but now that's broke too. The only fill and send for signature means we have is through the mobile app, but I am sure that will be broke soon too as they continue to push this latest update. This is…
4 votes -
BUG: redacting in version 2023.006.20320 doesnt work
2023.006.20320 Redacting Bug.
Redacting does not work in the new interface.3 votes -
replace text delay
When I want to replace text, I right click on text and select "Add Note to Replace Text". Then I start typing. But the first few characters of what I type are always missing from the note that is generated. Please fix this lag.
3 votes -
tcj.software.author@live.com
I had to stop using Adobe Acrobat and switch to PDF X b/c AA would not let me sign my pdf files.
2 votes -
Increasing the thickness of displayed text in macOS
The thickness of displayed text in macOS is very thin compared to native program like preview making it very hard to read, specially with math equations. All current options for increasing the text thickness do not help. Could you please allow users to increase the text thickness?
1 vote -
Bug Adobe Digital Editions
This is a bug for Digital Editions, there is no option to choose it from the dropdown menu. I run Windows 11 and digital editions no longer opens. It runs in background processes for about a second and then disappears. I have restarted, run as administrator, and uninstalled/reinstalled to no avail.
1 vote -
Portfolio: Inconsistent ability to rearrange Portfolio Documents.
Sometimes I can move documents up or down, sometimes I can't.
Please fix.
1 vote -
Constant error messages
Whatever changes made up the most recent update has ruined my user experience. Every action I try to take encounters an error message. Please advise how I undo the most recent update to get back to some semblance of a useful tool.
3 votes -
Not needed forced tutorial
HATE forced tutoprial in Acrobat Reader
Login dissappeared!3 votes -
Acrobat quits when selecting even pages
When I use the organize pages tool and select odd pages, Acrobat quits. I can select even pages with no issues, so I have no clue what is going on. It happens EVERY TIME.
I do have the latest version of Enfocus PitStop installed, but I haven't had a chance to uninstall PitStop to see if that is part of the problem.
I am on Mac OS Sonoma 14.0.
2 votes -
Fill&Sign disabled after signing up for trial.
Disabled on IRS forms - I signed up for the 7 day trial - NOTHING WORKS. Installation of adobe acrobat is always problematic. Every time I try it is an ordeal. We need installs that actually work. I don't want to be constantly bombarded with marketing. I want to be able to find the website where I can cancel this trial and remove my credit card from your company forever. No words can express how fed up I am with apps that constantly hang and features that are not enabled. This product has been a mess for the past few years. If you can't create a product that works let other companies fill the gap. You can only spend your credibility once.
Disabled on IRS forms - I signed up for the 7 day trial - NOTHING WORKS. Installation of adobe acrobat is always problematic. Every time I try it is an ordeal. We need installs that actually work. I don't want to be constantly bombarded with marketing. I want to be able to find the website where I can cancel this trial and remove my credit card from your company forever. No words can express how fed up I am with apps that constantly hang and features that are not enabled. This product has been a mess for the past few…
1 vote -
Being able to download the cursors
The basic idea is: you can find the adobe acrobat cursors in the windows explorer and extract them from there.
1 vote -
Printer Opens Everytime Adobe is Launched on Mac
With updated version number 2023.008.20533, everytime Adobe is opened on a Mac, the print option also opens up; not sure why it keeps doing this, but I can't figure out a way to prevent it from happening.
1 vote -
Deceptive "default app" notification on mac
Minutes ago, I got a desktop notification from Acrobat asking if I wanted to change the default PDF handler to Acrobat Pro (I don't). However, the button on the notification alert simply said "Show." I clicked it, thinking it would open Acrobat and give me a choice to "never ask me again." Instead, it opened Acrobat and said "Successfully set Acrobat to open PDF files by default."
This is downright user-hostile. Adobe, stop using these terrible deceptive patterns! We are literally paying you hundred and thousands of dollars and you treat us like garbage.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?