Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. where is the editting cut trimming video while adding to pdf page ? mp4 dosent work

where is the editting cut trimming video while adding to pdf page ? mp4 dosent work

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Print via Adobe PDF printer fails when document is vertical writing and using SourceHanSerif.ttc

Steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Download and install SourceHanSerif.ttc to Windows 10
      https://github.com/adobe-fonts/source-han-serif/releases/tag/1.001R

2. Open following html with firefox

<!DOCTYPE html>
    <html>
    <head>
        <meta charset="utf-8" />
        <style>
            html {
                writing-mode: vertical-rl;
                font-family: "源ノ明朝";
            }
        </style>
    </head>
    <body>
        あいうえお
    </body>
    </html>

1. Print page with "Adobe PDF"

Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.):

Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1 (OS build 19043.1288) (Japanese)
    Firefox 93.0 20210927210923
    Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2021.007.20099 (Japanese)

Expected result:

Adobe PDF Print Driver generates and saves PDF file successfully

Observed result

Adobe Distiller fails to print with following error log.

%%[ ProductName: Distiller ]%%
    %%[ Error: undefinedresource; OffendingCommand:
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Document quality reduction when sending for signature

When sending a document for signature with Adobe Sign, the document is automatically reduced and it turns blurry which makes the document very hard to read. The quality of the final signed copy is fine. The document send for signature shouldn't be reduced as the recipient needs to be able to read properly before signing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Insert Answer Text Fields into a Multi-line Text Field

It would be so convenient especially for contracts with long lists of terms and conditions, to have the signer enter their group name as an answer in a text field, and be able to insert that text field of their group name as needed throughout the multi-line scrolling text field.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Insert Answer Text Fields into a Multi-line Text Field

It would be so convenient especially for contracts with long lists of terms and conditions, to have the signer enter their group name as an answer in a text field, and be able to insert that text field of their group name as needed throughout the multi-line scrolling text field.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Sequential Review

Allow to set a pathway for the review of a document by 2 or more people so there is an order to the review process and not multiple people reviewing and commenting at once.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Share & Collaboration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Text Add Tool Reversed

i was adding text to a PDF via the Add Text tool. it suddenly started to type backwards and across the page with large gaps between the letters. i restarted my computer and the problem persisted in the same file. i did nothing to change the settings when this happened--it was 100% spontaneous. i had no way to undo this bug and i had to create a new document to get it to stop.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Match pan/zoom between two tiled windows.

I work with a lot of floor plans and need to compare them between different documents. What would save me a ton of time is being able to match the pan and zoom actions between two tiles windows. So that when I zoom or pan to an area in one window, the pan/zoom is duplicated in the other window. This should work weather the two windows are of the same document of completely different documents. I realize I would have to have both windows looking at the same area and at roughly the same zoom level before turning this feature…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Always unable to edit in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

My organisation pays AUD$200 or more for my Adobe Acrobat Pro DC licence and I am unable to edit PDF documents. I have tried everything I can think of and consulted online help. Why are all the edit functions greyed-out? I have printed the PDF file to a new PDF file but that did not help.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Multi Select/Assign Participant Role with multiple forms

Please allow for us to change the "Participant Role" on a specific page all at once instead of having to manually change each box, which is very tedious. For example, I send out multiple forms at once to be signed by multiple people, but on the last couple of pages I want the 8th signer to sign and fill out and not the other signers. Currently, it autofill's the page to be filled out as the first signer and then I have to change all the boxes to the 8th signer. It would be nice if there was a way…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Create PDF from multiple PDF files

When I create a binder Pdf from different pdf files, I cannot save the binder. It remains just stuck on the save window and nothing happens. How can this be solved? There are sites which only allow uploading of a single file, thus you need to be able to combine more files into one. Thanks for your prompt support.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Adobe not recognizing check boxes

I work for a municipality. I have to create numerous fillable forms that are posted online. A few years ago, Adobe had no problem turning these forms, created in either “LaTeX” or MS Word, into fillable forms. However, that is no longer so. Adobe is now unable to recognize “squares” or “boxes” used as checkboxes. This is a significant problem. Some of my forms have dozens or more checkboxes. Creating each one manually is a real chore.

There is no logical reason for this failure by Adobe. It did work correctly a few years ago. I am perfectly willing to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Users migrated to Business Profiles - Licenses Have to be Removed & Reattached

When our users were migrated to the new Business Profiles overnight on 9/7/2021 all lost their ability to use Acrobat, and our team had to go through and remove and reattached all users licenses.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Installation and Licensing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. cannot save the file

There is many ticket about save as problem.
    When you try to save as, you just get the blank sheet. The same thing occurs when you try to share file. I cannot take a capture because the blank sheet disappear when I open the snipping tool.
    This problem has been years but now it has been for months. To save the file I have to print pdf as a file by windows. This is not long term solutions because I lost the pdf preferences.

I have paid Adobe creative cloud, adobe acrobat DC and distiller DC. The program is up…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Share & Collaboration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Keyboard shortcuts to reorder items in the tags panel (Accessibility Tool)

Please add keyboard shortcuts to reorder items in the tag panel.

Currently, a user must drag and drop tags in the Tags panel to change the reading order. It is easy to drag and drop items in the wrong place.

To recreate this problem:
    1.) Open a tagged PDF
    2.) Open Accessibility Tools
    3.) Open Tags Panel
    4.) Attempt to re-order items

It would be extremely useful to be able to do the following
    With a tag selected, I want the ability to do the following with the keyboard:

-Move the tag up
    -Move the tag down
    -Move the tag…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Get rid of the blue help screen tips (or at least allow users to stop them)

Get rid of the blue help screen tips (or at least allow users to stop them)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Create PDF Dropping Information

Create PDF Office add-in and function in Acrobat both drop sentences, bullet points, and headers when converting files. This is only happening to the subscription-based users in the office. The users with the Tech Comm suite version of Acrobat do not have this issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Edit default text (color, font, size) for Measure Tool

The measurement tool lacks any ability to change the text font, size, and color for measurement labels, the default is not sufficient especially because it tends to glitch and turn from an Ariel type font to a very spaced out Courier font which is not convenient for measuring small distances, the perimeter and area measure tool should also enable text callouts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Acrobat External Editor Won't Open

I cannot get the external editor to open from Acrobat. I've never had this issue in over 11 years of creating PDF forms.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Acrobat External Editor Won't Open

I cannot get the external editor to open from Acrobat. I've never had this issue in over 11 years of creating PDF forms.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 299 300
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base