14315 results found
-
Cannot save to server in Protected Mode on MacOS
Protected Mode is preventing us from saving edited PDF files to our local server. We also cannot extract individual pages from PDFs to our server. We are on Acrobat 2026.001.21771 and macOS 26.x. Turning off Protected Mode allows saving and extracting as usual, but we understand that this will no longer be an option after October 2026. Please resolve.
1 vote -
Give me the option to permanently TURN OFF AI.
I do not want to use this feature. Please give us the option of permanently disabling it.
1 vote -
Signature Date Options
There needs to be an option for the Date of Signing to be the date the last person signs.
1 vote -
"Combine Files" not available in Windows 11 right-click Contextual tool bar
In Windows 11 File explorer, selecting MORE than 15 pdfs, "combine files in Acrobat" option unavailable in Windows 11 right-click Contextual tool bar.
When selecting "Show more options" the "Combine files in Acrobat" option is available in the subsequent (Windows 10) tool bar.
When selecting LESS than 15 pdfs and right-clicking, "combine files" behavior is as expected.
This is creating confusion amongst our 300 users because the "Combine files" option is appearing and disappearing depending on how many pdfs are selected.
Most recent build of Windows (26200.9550) released on 9/22.
Newest Acrobat 2026.002.21931.1 vote -
Pink page background. Gimme a break. Also shut off AI
Need ability to change landing page background.
1 vote -
Let me keep a warning section together when converting a web page to PDF
Please add a way to select a heading and the paragraphs below it in the web page conversion preview, then keep that section on one PDF page when it fits. A section that is longer than a page would still need to split.
The warnings in our Ask Ayurveda article at https://ask-ayurveda.com/articles/2154-turmeric-for-inflammation-dose-absorption-warnings are an example of the content I would want to keep together. I would like to mark that section before creating the PDF, without editing the source website. This is a feature request; I have not attached a broken PDF or tested every conversion setting.
1 vote -
Bug: Exporting from Acrobat Pro (.pdf) to PowerPoint (.pptx) shows an image that cannot be selected, edited, or deleted (master slide)
Adobe Acrobat Pro, version 26.002.21931.0, trying to export from .pdf to PowerPoint .pptx, it sends one of my design's images to the Master Slide background that cannot be edited or deleted unless you know how to take it off the background of the master slide and transfer it to a regular slide. (Running on Windows 11, x64 bit system, Microsoft Office 365). Here are the two files of interest: .pdf, and its conversion to .pptx. The overlapping circles in the image at the left don’t come through to the .pptx file as selectable, editable, or deletable, but the same overlapping…
1 vote -
E-SIGN DEFALT
I AM USING NEW ADOBE, HOWEVER MY ESIGN IS DEFALTING TO THE "LEGEND" VERSION AND NOT LETTING ME SWITCH EVEN AFTER RESEARCHING ONLINE TUTORIALS ON HOW TO SWITCH BETWEEN THE TWO VERSIONS.
1 vote -
Single Signature Propagation Across Multiple Signature Fields
Description:
We would like to request an enhancement to Adobe Acrobat Sign that allows a signer to apply their signature once and automatically populate all designated signature fields assigned to the same signer within a single agreement.
Current Behavior
When a document contains multiple signature fields for the same signer, Adobe Sign requires the signer to manually click and apply their signature at each individual signature location.
Requested Enhancement
Provide an option at the account, group, template, or agreement level that enables signature reuse for the same signer across multiple signature fields.
When enabled:
The signer applies their signature once.…
1 vote -
l'écran "scintille" pour tous les documents pdf (licence Adobe Acrobat Pro & AI Assistant for Acrobat )
Bonjour, depuis un mise à jour il y a quelques mois, mon écran "scintille" pour tous les documents .pdf ouverts. J'ai 3 écrans et j'ai le même comportement pour tous les écrans.
J'ai tenté quelques astuces présentés dans les forums mais cela ne marche pas.
Merci d'avance de votre aide
Michel1 vote -
Acrobat 26.002.21931 creates 10,000+ USER objects / 12,000+ windows, exhausts Windows desktop heap and freezes the PC
BUG REPORT
Product: Adobe Acrobat (64-bit) 26.002.21931, Continuous track, Creative Cloud subscription
OS: Windows 11 Home 25H2, build 26200.9550
Hardware: Dell XPS 17 9710, Intel i7-11800H, 64 GB RAM, NVIDIA RTX 3050 LaptopSUMMARY
Since mid-September 2026 my laptop froze completely 8 times (screen locked, no input, Sign out hangs, only the power button works). Windows never blue-screened. Each freeze is preceded by the System event log entry Win32k 704 "A desktop heap allocation failed", followed by Explorer.EXE, ctfmon.exe and dwm.exe crashing.A per-process monitor running every minute shows Acrobat.exe is the process filling the desktop heap:
- 2026-09-23 14:17…1 vote -
Bug: "Switch to Edit/start editing" popup when commenting
For the past week, each time I've highlighted a piece of text to leave a comment, I've gotten an annoying popup encouraging me to switch to the Edit mode (see screenshot). I'm not allowed to edit my clients' PDFs; they want me to comment only. This popup occurs for the first five or so comments I leave and then stops. I have tried turning off Generative AI (which I continue to have to do every time I open the app, but that's a whole different discussion), but that didn't help. Adobe, please stop assuming that I don't know what I'm…
1 vote -
Add AI to the Adobe Chrome extension "downloads" folder
Using the Adobe extension for Chrome, dowloading PDF's opens the "downloads" file folder on Windows. Users then navigate to the preferred file storage location to save the file. Subsequent file downloads still require all of the same navigation clicks. Instead, Adobe could apply AI and open the last folder navigated to by the user.
The same scenario with the extension turned off, Chrome opens the last file storage location. It is a productivity enhancement Adobe can adopt. I turn the extension off because of the wasted time navigating.
1 vote -
Adobe Acrobat Pro Crash and Data Loss Feedback
I am extremely frustrated with Adobe Acrobat Pro after losing approximately SIX HOURS of work due to the application crashing.
I was actively editing a PDF from approximately 4:30 PM until at least 10:30 PM. Acrobat crashed, and when I reopened the application, none of those hours of work were reflected in my file. The file shows that it was last modified around 4:30 PM.
I attempted Acrobat’s recovery process and received a message stating that my file could not be recovered. I tried every available recovery option I could find, and my work is simply gone. I now have…
1 vote -
Slow and unresponsive
Make it NOT slow and unresponsive...I'm PAYING for this
1 vote -
Pop Ups
Over 2,000 people have complained about pop ups. I PAY A SUBSCRIPTION every month, I should NOT have to be advertised to CONSTANTLY.
1 vote -
failure -newest interface does not show a feature search button. I cannot find the zoom view options
failure -newest interface does not show a feature search button. I cannot find the zoom view options. I searched and search but could not fine how do I change the view to enlarge it. I clicked edit -not there. I click all tools - not there. I looked on the right side icons-not there. Where is it?????? Please call me at 713-781-8892 x 211, ken
1 vote -
Separate Preview and Authoring functionality
It would be helpful to be able to preview a document being sent via Adobe Sign before actually sending it. Currently, the only way that can be done is if "authoring" is enabled. However, we use custom workflows and field layer templates so the placement of signatures is already set with no additional fields required. We do not want to allow authoring of additional fields but would like to be able to preview the documents. Separating those into separate permissions would be helpful.
1 vote -
stop with the AI SLOP EVERYWHERE
**** AI, **** IS HOW I WOULD DESCRIBE IT, GET RID OF YOUR AI. NOW. IT IS BUT USLESS, ANNOYING, BAD, GARBAGE, POPUP, ITS ANNOYING AS AN AD. DISABLE YOUR AI, AND GIVE US A BUTTON THAT ACTUALLY WORKS TO DISABLE IT. SO STOP INTRUDING THEIR WORK, THEY DESPISE IT TO THE MAXIMUM, ********* YOU AI, ***ING DISABLE THIS *, **** AI BEING HERE TO BE ANNOYING, AND ******* USLESS, ALSO, WE DONT WANT "AI" ANYTHING, LEAVE, US, THE **** ALONE WITH YOUR ****** *** ******* AI. AND TOO, STOP FORCING AI UPON US, WE, WILL PROTEST IF…
2 votes -
Automatic AI in Adobe PDF is causing issues
AI automatically scanning my PDF is incredibly annoying. I don't want it reading my document, I don't need a summary, and I don't need automatic fields for a form. What I need is a way to completely disable AI.
It's causing delays in my work and slows me down, along with being a waste of environmental resources.3 votes
- Don't see your idea?