Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

11183 results found

1. Get rid of the already full tabs /doc area clutter at the top of each PDF. Now I have to push a left to right button to see 4 docs at once rather than quickly hitting a tab - ridiculous.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Acrobat war mal so gut, was macht ihr jetzt draus außer das es immer teurer mit den sch... abos wird ? Bei mir stürzt es ständig ab und was dann besonders ärgerlich und überhaupt nicht begreifbar ist, dass alle änderungen auch wenn ich auf wiederherstellen gehe bzw. zwischengespeichert habe weg sind. Das kostet soviel unnötige Lebenszeit.
    Werdet wieder besser!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I need a new license provider because my current license provider is not giving me a good service. I am trying to contact a human being from ADOBE who may help me find a new way to renew my license, but it is imposible. The AI assistant does not understand my questions, when I requested an agent, it said my email is not registered, then it said they will be happy to help me in service hours. Please, hire humans and stop using AI just because it is cheaper. The new customer service is terrible. I am really having a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When sorting comments by page, the location within columns is not taken into account. Instead, it is sorted by overall position on the page from top to bottom.

For example: A comment in the middle of column 1 will appear AFTER a comment at the top of column 2.

This should not be the case.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I need to insert some text in existing PDF and found out that some paste operations are not possible. After more that 2 days of trying to find out why, by chance I saw that the text that I wanted to copy contained some unicode characters, in particular the %E2%80%8B is the code for a "ZERO-WIDTH SPACE" character

This block completely the paste operation, it would be much more useful to remove those special chars if they are not supported.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would like an option in Acrobat preferences which permit to override all the "initial view" properties of the pdf document.
    My wish is at least to be able to override the "windows centered" parameter , as it's very annoying to have the acrobat window moved to the middle of the screen when opening certain PDFs with this option enabled.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When opening attached file Adobe freezes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. While doing OCR in one document, i would like to read another open pdf. Instead the program is fully locked in OCR for that pdf, and can't do additional task's. Some kind of multithreads function should been enabled/created for this, thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scanning and OCR  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The new "what's next" side panel button does not go away when de-selecting it from the side panel tool bar. It abruptly opens after changing between tools like Scan/OCR to Accessibility. This happens after editing a PDF as well. It is disruptive and unhelpful for my workflow.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It's outragous that paying customers should be promised "Real help from real people" and then be presented with a virtual assistant?

To speak with a real person you have to use trial and error to guess the correct question formulation to be able to reach someone.

This is not acceptable for a $60 per month ($720 per year) product.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. STOP THESE POP-UPs - I've paid $60 per month so I don't expect annoying pop-ups interupting my use of paid-for products.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. video conversion
    How can I convert a YouTube video to MP3 using software? Are there any free and user-friendly programs available?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Request to Default selection as “Actual Size" as a constant selection where any time the [CTRL+P] is selected the user is not required to select or confirm the setting. The user is currently required to confirm as another setting remains based on the last print job. To have a default to Print as "Actual Size" is used almost all the time in the enterprise.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Wondering how to add presets to Lightroom Mobile on your iPhone? It's simple! Just follow this guide to import and use your favorite presets. For a step-by-step tutorial, visit https://lightroomapks.org/how-to-import-lightroom-presets/. Enhance your photos effortlessly!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Description:
    An interactive PDF template tailored for vehicle inspection reports that integrates seamlessly with BeSoji's inspection process.

Key Features:

Dynamic Fields: Predefined fields for inspector notes, ratings, and checkboxes for pass/fail criteria.
    Embedded Images: Capability to embed photos taken during the inspection directly into the report.
    Digital Signatures: Areas for digital signatures from the inspector and customer.
    Automated Summaries: Auto-generate summaries based on the inspection data entered.
    Interactive Charts: Include interactive charts and graphs to represent inspection data visually.

Visit: https://www.besoji.com/car-inspection

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Forum content 23-7-24
    Stella 7-z password recovery software is the powerful software to recover all 7-z file password using three password recovery methods this software is recover all type encrypted password of the 7-z file this software is support all version 32bit and 64bit 7-z file this software is recover all 7-z file password without deleting any 7-z file items. For more info visit this link https://medium.com/@albertluies107/unraveling-the-mystery-of-7z-password-recovery-software-a-comprehensive-overview-7c95a4036c19
    https://medium.com/@henryshort9711/cracking-the-vault-a-guide-to-7z-password-recovery-software-120758e605bb
    https://medium.com/@henryshort9711/cracking-the-cloud-exploring-online-7z-password-recovery-tools-11e135c67adb
    https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/7z-password-recovery.html

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. stella outlook pst to mbox converter software is the powerful software to convert all pst file items in to mbox file this software is convert all pst file items in to mbox file this software is support all version 32bit and 64bit pst file this software is convert all outlook pst file items in to mbox file using some simple steps. For more info visit this link https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/email-migration/pst-email-recovery.php

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. stella win rar password recovery software is the powerful software to recover all outlook pst file password using best three password recovery methods this software is recover all type encrypted password of the win rar file this software is support all version 32bit and 64bit win rar file this software is recover all password using some simple steps. For more info visit this link https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/recover-rar-password.html

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 559 560
  • Don't see your idea?