Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How to get a monthly invoice

1. Sign in to https://account.adobe.com/plans.
    2. Click Manage plan or View plan.
    3. In Billing history, select either:

• to view a PDF of your invoice
      • to send a copy to your email address.
    4. To print the invoice, do one of the following:

• Select the PDF viewer’s Print icon.
      • Choose File > Print in your browser.

For more information and clarity on the above steps please visit this help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/print-creative-cloud-invoice.html

323 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

215 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Accessibility Errors with PDF Maker Update Sept 2021

Several major bugs have been documented by users in the Adobe Community Forums since Acrobat and PDF Maker were updated on September 14, 2021.

They are:

1: Alt-Text from MS Word is not converting into the PDF. Instead, it is dropped and gibberish code is inserted. See https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/alt-text-converting-wrong-from-word-to-pdf/m-p/12393017 This violates the PDF/UA-1 standard which requires that every graphic have alt-text that verbally describes the graphic.

THIS IS A HUGE BUG. You essentially have made Acrobat unusable for those who are required by their country's laws to make fully accessible PDFs.

2: Every cell border on every table cell is being…

206 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

82 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for raising these accessibility issues. The post mentions about the following six bugs being introduced with the update that went live on September 14, 2021

1: Alt-Text from MS Word is not converting into the PDF. Instead, it is dropped and gibberish code is inserted
    2: Every cell border on every table cell is being tagged as <P>PathPathPathPath
    3: The underline on Hyperlinks should be tagged as artifacts
    4: Borders and background shadings on Text Boxes are being tagged as a combination of <Figure>s and PathPathPath
    5: Paragraph borders and shadings: same deal as #4 above.Per the PDF/UA-1 standard, they are visually decorative and should be artifacted
    6: Dragging and dropping elements in both the Tag and Order panels is now broken.

Would like to mention that out of these, #1 and #6 were introduced with the Sep 14 update and remaining (#2, #3, #4 & #5)…

3. Ability to Batch Certify & Sign Multiple Documents at once

My business requires signature of multiple documents in various places and I'm required to sign hundreds of these documents near deadlines that occur throughout the year. Having the ability to open multiple documents at once to then quickly click to certify AND sign ALL signature fields placed in ALL open documents with only a few clicks would eliminate a lot of time I currently spend having to click through each signature field of each document.

While a batch signature functionality exists, the true efficiency of batch signing does not exist in the current Adobe functionality. Having to manually click through…

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Blinking Forms

Form endlessly blinks, the text does not show properly as you are typing, very slow if you try to suffer through and use it anyway (color wheel appears after a few clicks). This is only an issue on my new MacBook Pro (M1 with Big Sur). My 2015 iMac with Catalina does not have the same issue.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Installing Acrobat Pro plus Acrobat Reader is a necessity

PDF forms developpers needs to test their forms (created with Acrobat Pro) with Acrobat Reader, so we need to have Acrobat Pro AND Acrobat Reader on the same computer.

Preventing us from doing so is a nonsense that forces us to use competing software (Foxit or PDF Studio).

See these topics:
    https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/cannot-install-acrobat-reader-with-acrobat-pro/td-p/12742576

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-can-i-install-acrobat-pro-and-reader-on-same-device/td-p/12747538

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Create tickmarks tool box for quick access through keypad

In other PDF editor programs, there is the ability to customize tickmarks in a toolbox that can then be assigned to a keypad number to be accessed quickly and repeatedly. Creating this functionality would greatly increase the speed in which user can apply those tickmarks in reviewing a document, generating significant efficiency when a large volume of documents require this type of review.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Problem with extracting pages - images are not removed from the target file

There is a problem with extracting single pages from particular PDF documments. Attaching the test.pdf file.

Extracting a single page from it (view->tools->Organize Pages->Open and you can do a drag & drop page to windows explorer) we are getting a pdf file with same file size as original but with only one page.
    It seems that its not removing all jpegs from the file.
    Attaching also sample file with extracted one page.

Files are generated by FPDF library and got a replay on their forum: "That's probably because FPDF uses the same Resources dictionary (containing all images) for all pages"

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. PDF fillable forms blinking - Mac OS Big Sur, M1 Apple Silicon

Form fields blink incessantly on fillable forms, leading to headaches and inability to actually use the form

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Links don't activate using JAWS or NVDA

The internal and external links in all of my documents will not activate when I press enter using a screen reader. I have tested this in JAWS and NVDA. The links are tagged correctly and work as expected using a mouse. They also work as expected when navigating via keyboard, as long as the screen reader is not on. Please review, thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ways to Export PST to PDF with Free Methods ?

Outlook stores its complete data in PST format. If Outlook gets hit by any error or becomes accessible, users can efficiently recover their data from PST files. But the issue arises when there is an unavailability of the Outlook email application.

Since the PST file is just compatible with Outlook, Users visit it following it to impossible to open the PST file data in want of Outlook. But this nuisance can be cracked smoothly if users ship PST to PDF. If you are somebody who is scheduling to achieve this data export, this blog choice offers you answers to export…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Flickering fillable fields - bug

Please fix the problem of flickering fields in fillable forms for Acrobat DC. I experience it on my M1 mac running the latest OS and Acrobat software. The blinking/flickering fields make it impossible to concentrate on my work.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Combining PDFs from Windows Explorer

In the past, I have been able to select multiple PDF files from a Windows File Explorer, right-click, and "Combine files in Acrobat DC..." However, lately it no longer works. The Acrobat DC program will open to the home tab, but then I have to go back to the explorer and redo the process, then it will work. So, it appears the program needs to be open before the combine PDFs option works. Is there a way to fix this, so it will open the program and go to the combine files tool immediately, other than repeating the process twice?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Issue with copy-paste option in multiple languages

With the new version of Acrobat, the copy-paste process between a PDF document and other text field, doesn't work properly. The special characters (i.e. French accents like é è à) don't show up anymore when we copy-paste without formatting. I spent three hours with the technical support and they finally said: "this is normal with the new version". The copy-paste process works like this now"...

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please incorporate bionic reading.

Bionic reading is a new method facilitating the reading process by guiding the eyes through text with artificial fixation points. As a result, the reader is only focusing on the highlighted initial letters and lets the brain center complete the word. In a digital world dominated by shallow forms of reading, bionic reading aims to encourage a more in-depth reading and understanding of written content.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Document not saving

When I try to save a document after editing the form; I get a document cannot save, try saving under a different file name. Then it automatically deletes my document and goes right into my trash. When I try to retore and open the document it then gives me an error "There was an error opening this document. Access denied." but I could open the document on the drive online. This is frustrating as I am always organizing documents and if I can't be saving if I organize a page it will take me time to keep going in my…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. How to convert MBOX file into PST with its data items?

MBOX formats majorly work or support Eudora, Opera Mail, SeaMonkey, Thunderbird, Apple Mail, and some other clients. These email clients have limited benefits and options; and due to this, users are looking for a better alternative solution to import the MBOX file into other reliable and highly-trusted email clients like Outlook. Thus, you can opt for the MBOX to PST Converter which allows users to convert multiple MBOX files into Outlook PST format.

read more:- https://www.datarecoveryfreeware.org/mbox-to-pst-converter/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Cloud Storage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. stella ost to pst converter tool

stella ost to pst converter tool is the best tool to convert all ost mailbox items like emails items, contacts items, calendars items, task items, notes items and many other user define folder items in to pst file this software is convert all corrupted and unmounted ost mailbox items in to pst file and support all version 32bit and 64bit ost file this software is convert all deleted items data in to pst file this software is convert large file size ost file. this software interface is so simple to convert all ost mailbox data using three simple steps. For…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How to Batch Convert EML to PDF Free?

I know many users don't have the technical expertise to Convert EML files into PDF manually, so I suggest you switch to a professional approach. Cigati EML to PDF Converter helps you to convert your EML file into PDF and many other file formats. This tool is easy to use and doesn't need any technical expertise to process the conversion.

Read More: https://www.cigatisolutions.com/eml-to-pdf-converter/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Apple M1 form fields blinking

The form fields are constantly blinking.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. edb to pst freeware converter tool

stella edb to pst converter software is the best edb file converter software to convert all edb mailbox items in to pst file this software convert all edb mailbox items like emails items, contacts items, calendars items, task items, and many other items in to pst file this software is convert all public and private mailbox items in to pst file this software is convert all 32bit and 64bit edb file this software is convert all corrupted and unmounted mailbox items in to pst file. for more info visit this link https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/exchange-edb-to-pst-converter.html
    https://bestedtopstconverter.blogspot.com/2019/06/how-to-use-exchange-edb-recovery-step.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 342 343
  • Don't see your idea?