Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10532 results found

1. Just opened a PDF file that I had worked on yesterday, and now all the menus are set out differently. How can I revert back to old display?

I want Adobe to look the same as it did yesterday. Confusion causes loss of productivity.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. HAD MENUS SET FOR EASILY DOING WHAT I DO. AFTER THE UI CHANGE I HAVE TO SPEND A DAY RESETTING THE MENUS. HIGHLY INEFFICIENT AND A WASTE OF MY TIME. DO NOT THINK THAT ONCE I RESET MY MENUS PERFORMANCE WILL BE IMPROVED, BECAUSE AFTER THE PREVIOUS UI CHANGE THAT WAS NOT THE CASE!!! FROM THE OTHER FEEDBACKS IT IS OBVIOUS THAT ABOBE DOES NOT CONSIDER THE USER!!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I currently have an embedded W-9 tax form on my website. This same form may be signed my thousands of users who are participants in my website's referral program. I need to export form field data like name, address and TIN to a single CSV so I can share with my accountant at year-end for 1099 processing. Currently, I can export the data to a CSV 1 file at a time (see screenshot 1). There should be a function to check multiple agreements generated from the same web form template and export data into a single CSV with many rows…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The last 2 upgrades are terrible! Slow to open and slow to process, eg. export function. Insufficient testing prior to release. Adobe team, you must improve this!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. O novo layout é péssimo! A opção de seleção de texto é completamente longe da opção de pular para próxima página, por exemplo... A atualização foi contraproducente... Está muito mais demorado para utilizar/trabalhar... Gostaria de poder configurar novamente, os menus/atalhos na parte superior.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. THERE IS NO OPTION TO OPEN MID/HALF SCREEN ... MINIMIZE OR FULL SCREEN ONLY

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The new UI that was forced upon us is not the most efficient layout for everyone. Therefore, we need the ability to be able to customize access to what tools we use most often. Most of the ones I currently use take multiple clicks to get to and through this, costs me time and frustration. It seems from reading other comments that I am not alone in this viewpoint.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. hi,

i recently had a forced update on adobe acrobat 23.008.20470. and i am extremely unhappy with the user interface changes. driving me nuts. put that **** back the way it was. now i have a bar thats taking up a large portion of the right side of my screen all the time. i can't put the buttons i want along the top only. i'm having difficulty getting my text format options to save. i double click on a text to move it and the text just highlights, it doesn't bring up the move cross. i cant even select the…

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Once I have uploaded the image of my signature in the Fill & Sign tool, it's not more possible to remove it. Clicking the "X" button doesn't work. I've closed and re-opened Adobe DC. I also tryed to reinstall it, but nothing.
    After reinstallation if I uload again an image in the fill&sign tool, it's not possible to remove it.
    Adobe Acrobat Pro 2023.008.20470 64bit
    Win 11

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Searching for a word or phrase inside a very big pdf consisting of thousands of pages will often freeze/not responding or take extremely long to return results. Can a feature be added where you can select a certain amount of pages to be isolated for the search and/or select a bookmark or tree branch to be isolated for a search thereby only indexing a section of the pdf for your search term.

This is a headache my whole team at my company consisting of over a thousand employees are facing on a daily basis.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ma come cacchio vi è venuto in mente di stravolgere l'interfaccia? Almeno potreste mettere un'opzione per ripristinare l'interfaccia precedente.
    Abituati da anni ad avere determinati pulsanti in determinati posti, la visualizzazione della pagina in alto, etc, ora è tutto stravolto.
    E con gli strumenti sempre tra i piedi... se è una mossa per convincere a comprare la licenza per l'uso di questi strumenti potrebbe essere controproducente; non solo non posso comprare la licenza (lo uso al lavoro) ma così infastidito probabilmente imposterò Edge come visualizzatore PDF di default.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. While the specific services offered may differ from one service provider to another, overnight pet care generally has much to offer.

Visit site: https://uniquepetcares.com/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When you select text, the selected text must be displayed in the comments list. Without this function it is pointless to work with text. Look how it's done in Google Books.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Restore email function. I know Adobe is pushing traffic toward their CLOUD for various reasons but once in a while, please consider the users' needs.

Taking away this function is absurd.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hello
    The UI has just been updated under Windows (2024-01-18), which I like so far.
    But what has remained the same is the settings window.
    I have now counted over 320 (!!!) individual setting options in all categories.
    What do you think, does this contribute to user-friendliness?
    I think certainly not.
    The other day I finally dug through all the options to see what else would make sense to set.
    I was extremely busy for many hours.
    And I think a lot of things could be simplified and left out or implemented in a more user-friendly way.
    Or perhaps an…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Unable to print any PDF on any printer. Same error again and again : Cannot find pages…

Tried anything. Select one page, actives pages etc…

No way.

Latest Adobe CC softwares and Mac system

All these files print well with Aperçu

To me Acrobat is totally useless.

But maybe a genius has found the way to acdress this critical issue

;-)

Happy new year y'all

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. In the previous version, I could efficiently conduct a text review by simply selecting the text and entering the new content to initiate a substitution. However, with this latest version, I find myself compelled to navigate to the cumbersome panel on the left and manually choose the function for EACH text substitution. This change has significantly impacted productivity. Kindly reconsider and revert to the previous functionality for a more streamlined experience.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When changing the size of a generic 'dynamic' stamp and then right click and choose 'Make current properties default', the size of the stamp keeps reverting to the original size. It seems puzzling because the opacity % works when changing the default setting. This seems to be a known issue according to the agent who assisted me.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When we share for review, the sender message option is causing duplication of email notifications.

Even if we do not input anything into the sender message when we share a file, a generic message is added into the email notification that is sent to all recipients, and then 30 seconds later, that generic message is added automatically as a comment to the shared file. The comment generates 2nd email notification that is going out to all recipients letting them know there is a comment added to the link. So for every shared file, each recipient gets two emails back-to-back.

Is…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Visual accessibility for people with less than optimal vision: I am 82 years old and the font size for the Menu icon is really small. Why not make it a little larger? Everything else on the page is larger. In fact, if everything were in a slightly larger font size, it would be a blessing too!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?