- or
No existing idea results
- ~ No ideas found ~
14334 results found
-
Outlook - Adobe PDFMaker - Generate Single PDF with Message and Attachments
It would be really awesome if Adobe PDF Maker was able to generate a single PDF Document containing the message and any attachments automatically. For example, if I receive an email and that email has one or more attached documents (e.g. PDF, Word, etc.), when I create a PDF document, a PDF document is created containing the email message and all attachments in the subsequent pages.
5 votes -
Hand tool
I don't know if this is because I'm relatively new to Acrobat but I'm finding the interface to be quite counter-intuitive. If I want to zoom or pan using the mouse, I have to select the Hand tool, but then select a different tool if I want to move left or right? For some reason the hand tool won't actually move me around the document, which I would have thought was its primary function. Why can't there be a single tool that allows me to zoom in and out, and move around the document at the same time? This would seem to me to be a no-brainer.
Am I doing something wrong?I don't know if this is because I'm relatively new to Acrobat but I'm finding the interface to be quite counter-intuitive. If I want to zoom or pan using the mouse, I have to select the Hand tool, but then select a different tool if I want to move left or right? For some reason the hand tool won't actually move me around the document, which I would have thought was its primary function. Why can't there be a single tool that allows me to zoom in and out, and move around the document at the same time? This would…
2 votes -
Edit Pdf
Please "UN" Update the Edit PDF feature, so you can add text without the whole document having to be Converted/Scanned. Put "Add Text" back to the way it was. On its own. Thanks
3 votes -
Not able to find the top level menu for view and 'read aloud' in adobe pro edition
In adobe pro I do not find the view option and also the view->read_aloud option
1 vote -
Guardar como
Al darle a guardar como, carga las carpetas previamente utilizadas pero al seleccionarlas no hace nada el software, solo funciona como click sin ninguna operación, la fluidez es buena pero siempre debo reiniciar la aplicación para que vuelva a funcionar el guardar como
1 vote -
jetblue change flight policy | 3 Solution
Have you ever found yourself needing to change your flight plans at the last minute? Whether due to unexpected events or shifting schedules, flight changes can be a stressful experience. However, with JetBlue's user-friendly online process, modifying your travel itinerary has never been more seamless. In this blog, we'll walk you through the step-by-step procedure for jetblue change flight and shed light on some essential aspects you should keep in mind.
https://getairlineshelpdesk.com/flight-change/jetblue-flight-change-policy
1 vote -
Combing ID of two pages to one page
When you scan both sides of an ID card, you get two pages. Can I take a screen shot of page 2 in Acrobat and put it on page 1? Also, I can pick a part of the first page, adjust it, and shrink it so that the design of page 1 and the screen shot of page 2 are the same size on the same page. I want to blend two pages into one if that's possible. I know this is possible in photoshop but if able to do in future acrobat will save lot of time
1 vote -
Why does the Bookmark always open upon Initial View even though I've selected Page Only in the Document Properties?
Why does the Bookmark always open upon Initial View even though I've selected Page Only in the Document Properties? I want to view as much of my documents as possible without having to close Bookmark every single time I open my documents.
1 vote -
Encrypted PDFs cannot be opened
PDF documents encrypted with AIP/MIP/MPIP cannot be opened in Adobe Acrobat App for MS Teams.
A dummy page from Microsoft appears (Microsoft Information Protection).
The Adobe Acrobat App for MS Teams should support decryption.2 votes -
Hi it would be very useful to know if a user has used a product or not, for better licensing management, is it an implementation that can be
it would be very useful to know if a user has used a product or not, for better licensing management, is it an implementation that can be done?
2 votes -
Previous Session opening by Last Previous Session or Selection of Several Previous Options
Previous Session opening by Last Previous Session or Selection of Several Previous Options
Can you implement, in preferences, a feature that would allow previous session loading (on opening) OR by choice of the last three recorded sessions.
2 votes -
Bug in datetime field in Polish version of Adobe Acrobat Pro
The datetime field is not working in Polish version of Adobe Acrobat Pro 32 and 64 bit - Windows 11. After clicking on the field, a small button should appear. After clicking this button, a calendar should pop up. In my case, nothing is happening. But it works properly on English version of Adobe Acrobat Pro.
2 votes -
hajjr44@aol.com
The "Save as" option used to be accessible under the "File" menu, and your online instructions for Adobe Acrobat (May 2023 version) still give those directions. But the "File" menu no longer exists on my (apparently online" version and has been replaced with "All tools". The "Save" option on the top of the page does not give a "Save as" option, but I finally located it under "Menu". Thus far, your new "improvements" are anything but....
1 vote -
"new acrobat"
The "new acrobat" doesn't seem to allow customizing the toolbar with toolbar buttons. Only "commands" can be added, not interface buttons such as Two-Page View, Single-Page Scrolling, etc. This is a major deficiency!
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Vanishing ActionScript
ActionScript disappears randomly and need to reimport frequently - disrupts productivity. This worked OK until a month or two ago.
1 vote -
Orientation auto-correcting
Since the latest update, whenever I print a report to pdf from QBO or Gusto, all the landscape orientated pages are changed to portrait orientation. This means that I need to manually go into each report and change the orientation or the pages are now sideways. Please fix.
1 vote -
New Acrobat Reader Slow Sluggish
The latest 64bit version of Acrobat Reader is very slow on a larger file (13MB, 2800 pages of primarily text).
Specifically version 2023.001.20064 64 bit.
Loading takes at least a minute. Opening the comments panel requires 30sec.Moving by clicking a Bookmark is fast after everything loads. I have plenty of memory, 64GB vs 8GB used.
Testing finds the slowdown occurs after comments have been added. And I mean only 2 comments. Even after the slow load, it requires 18sec to jump between the pages with the comments. In contrast, FoxIt Reader, is functionally instantaneous.
Acrobat Reader is unusable in this state. I have removed it.
The latest 64bit version of Acrobat Reader is very slow on a larger file (13MB, 2800 pages of primarily text).
Specifically version 2023.001.20064 64 bit.
Loading takes at least a minute. Opening the comments panel requires 30sec.Moving by clicking a Bookmark is fast after everything loads. I have plenty of memory, 64GB vs 8GB used.
Testing finds the slowdown occurs after comments have been added. And I mean only 2 comments. Even after the slow load, it requires 18sec to jump between the pages with the comments. In contrast, FoxIt Reader, is functionally instantaneous.
Acrobat Reader is unusable in…
4 votes -
Extraction of tags and its respective content/images for accessibility/tagged pdf
Adobe pro should have extraction option for tags and its respective content/images for accessibility/tagged pdf
2 votes -
Applying Watermarks to more than every other page
Please can I request the option to apply a watermark to more than every other page. I have multiple users who need watermarks applying to every 3 or 4 pages to complete mail merges and there is no other method to do this. We used to use Nitro pro which could do this in seconds. This is frustrating from a business view as we deal with multiple clients who pay for our time and this is viewed as a waste of our time.
We did find a method but it takes well over an hour to sort everything and isn't as effective as Nitro Pro.Please can I request the option to apply a watermark to more than every other page. I have multiple users who need watermarks applying to every 3 or 4 pages to complete mail merges and there is no other method to do this. We used to use Nitro pro which could do this in seconds. This is frustrating from a business view as we deal with multiple clients who pay for our time and this is viewed as a waste of our time.
We did find a method but it takes well over an hour to sort everything and isn't…1 vote
- Don't see your idea?