Skip to content

Acrobat Web

Help us improve Document Cloud on the Web by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Document Cloud PDF Services Community

Acrobat Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

477 results found

1. I don't mind paying $5 per use for fill and sign through adobe. But I don't want to sign up monthly for something I need twice a year. I have decided to print and scan instead. The pay by use would have been preferable to me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Cant download after adding sig, what is the point of this if I cannot download using the download button

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Kali, 

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with this feature. We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better. Meanwhile, would you be so kind to explain the issue a little bit deeper? Or if it's happening only with one document, could you please share it with us?

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

4. HATE IT!! I have used Adobe sign for years. I recently upgraded and now nothing works!!! How can I get back to the old "classic option?"

I'm limited on how many documents I can add. I can't even find my documents to merge them together. My fields no longer work together. THIS UPGRADE IS HORRIBLE.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Can you please change the name of the 'Click to sign' or 'Tap to sign' button for a client to complete the AdobeSign to 'Submit'. We have a LOT of clients complaining that they have already signed when we ask them to complete the form and they are not noticing the button when it says 'Click to sign' or 'Tap to sign'. It really needs to be updated to 'Submit signature' or something along those lines.
    Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be nice if you could assign the signature order to multiple people. For example, if I am sending out a lease I want all of the tenants to sign in either order. After all of the tenants sign then I want to lease to be sent to the landlord for signature. Docusign has a feature that allows for this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Hamed,
    Thank you for your suggestion! We appreciate your interest in helping us improve our product. We are always looking for ways to improve our product and will definitely consider your request.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

7. E-sign templates aren't working properly. The window says the document is not sent but when I look at my email it looks like it was sent out. This has caused duplicates to be sent out.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Hamed,

We are sorry you are experiencing troubles with our app . We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better. Could you provide more details regarding the issue you are having? For example if you are seeing an error when you try to send the agreement or anything you consider could help us narrow down a possible solution for this.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

8. The e-sign changes have been very confusing for most of our clients. They don't see the "click to sign" "continue" buttons and about 90% of them miss the final submit button. I have had to get on video screen shares and follow up with clients on outstanding signatures 9/10 for every agreement that gets sent out. It is unsustainable, instead of doing billable work I have to walk them through how to complete an e-signature. I would like you to change this part of your platform into a more user friendly and or obvious format. So that I can stop…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Hamed,

We are sorry you're having troubles using our app. Your feedback is very important to us as it help us understand better the areas in which we can improve the usability of the app. We will work on this in future updates. Rest assured, your comments will be taken into consideration.

Thanks for your patience.

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

9. Ich hatte ein Dokument erstellt, was von zwei anderen Parteien und mir unterzeichnet werden musste.
    Über die erste Unterschrift wurde ich noch informiert. Leider wurde ich aber nicht darüber informiert, dass die zweite Partei unterzeichnet hat und meine Unterschrift fehlt.
    Das ist echt schlecht, wenn man sich auf den Prozess nicht verlassen kann.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hallo Markus,

Es tut uns leid, dass Sie Probleme mit unserer App haben. Wir untersuchen Ihr Problem und sammeln weitere Informationen, um das Problem besser zu verstehen. Könnten Sie uns weitere Einzelheiten zu Ihrem Problem mitteilen? Wenn Sie beispielsweise einen Fehler in einem Teil des Signatur-Workflows feststellen oder uns Einzelheiten mitteilen, die uns Ihrer Meinung nach dabei helfen könnten, die Ursache des Problems einzugrenzen 

Vielen Dank, 

Anmelden Acrobat Web Team

10. Sorry, but your E-sign is absolutelly ****. Ok, my internet is not very good today, but I spent more as 4 hours and at least I find, that your e-signature is.... Sorry, good luck.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Velga,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature . We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better. Could you provide more details regarding the issue you are having? For example if you are seeing an error or the page not loading or anything you deem important for us to know will really help us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

11. The e-sign function is really bad now,
    Boxes that have been ticked are no longer ticked after being e-signed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Hang Joon,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature . We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

12. Bonjour,
    Lorsque j'utilise l'option c.c. dans Adobe Sign, la personne en c.c. reçoit une notification à chaque fois qu'un signataire appose sa signature. Quand il y a plusieurs signataires, souvent 4 et plus, cela fait beaucoup de notifications inutiles pour la personne en c.c. Je croyais que cette option était pour envoyer une notification seulement lorsque le document est terminé, or ce n'est pas le cas. Ceci m'empêche d'utiliser l'option c.c. car je ne souhaite pas submerger la personne en c.c. de notifications au sujet de documents incomplets. Merci de recueillir ce commentaire.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Aurélie Roy,

Thank you for your suggestion! We appreciate your interest in helping us improve our product. We are always looking for ways to improve our product and will definitely consider your request.

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

13. me gustaría saber si hay limitaciones en los envíos mensuales en Adobe

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hola Oscar,

Las cuentas de Adobe Pro no tienen limitaciones para envíos mensuales, sin embargo, las cuentas gratuitas, por otro lado, si tienen. Cada cuenta gratuita puede mandar dos acuerdos para firma. De cualquier forma, siéntete libre de comunicarte nuevamente si tienes alguna otra duda o necesitas apoyo con el uso de nuestra aplicación.

Gracias,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

14. Unable to see any completed agreements that have been signed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We are sorry you are having troubles with the app. We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better.

We will do our best to address this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

15. Terrible user experience. Options and navigation make no sense. Agreements glitch out half the time and can't be recovered or used to edit a new version of the existing form. Unable to perform simple actions, can't even simply copy text in PDF. How is any of this hitting the low bar for not stupid.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with this feature . We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better. Could you provide more information about this issue? For example steps you do to encounter the issue or if is happening with an specific file.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

16. Well, it seemed to work for a bit. However, you are back to requiring 3 and 4 attempts before we can send a document for e-signatures. It keeps telling us it can't be sent and to try later, and if we try to save as a draft, it just locks Adobe. Extremely frustrating, almost to the point of being worthwhile to explore other solutions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, 

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature . We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better. Could you provide more information about this issue? For example steps you do to encounter the issue or if is happening with an specific file.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

17. the e-sign feature is a complete failure.
    I tried several times to correct the same error, saved to both adobe cloud, and computer, nothing ever changed, sending E-sign request to my contractor only results in a bunch of waste emails. It's a waste of time, and it makes people who use it doubt themselves.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Ruiting,

We understand you are encountering some trouble with Request e-signatures. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Could you provide more details about this issue?

Thanks, 

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

18. Seria interessante se houvesse a possibilidade de enviar o link de assinatura por WhatsApp

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

19. Screen keeps loading and will not allow me to use the forms.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Kevin,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature. We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better. Could you provide more information about this issue? For example if it happens with a specific document or the steps that you do or anything that you think might be helpful to us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

20. There is a glitch in Adobe sign. Approvers are able to hit start and it activates the click to approve button without initialing the document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Alex Ramirez,

Thanks for asking and give as the opportunity to help you. The Approver would be able to "Approve" the document when all the required fields are filled, if there's no required field, the user can click to approve without filling any field. To make a field required, after adding the field to the document, there's two ways to find the "required" checkbox, one is by double clicking on the desired field, on left hand panel the option would be available. The other way is by using left click over the field, this would display a context menu, which has the option.

If you have any other doubt, we will be happy to resolve it. 

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

1 2 5 7 9 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?