Skip to content

Acrobat Web

Help us improve Document Cloud on the Web by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Document Cloud PDF Services Community

Acrobat Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

445 results found

• Reminders go to EVERYONE, not just the intended.
    • The links on those reminders do not open the document for the secondary signee.
    • The subject line of the automated emails has code and unfriendly for recipients.
    • Even when "Recipients must sign in order" is selected, all recipients get the email right away now.
    • Field validation no longer exists for phone numbers.
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Nyika Wright,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature . We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better.  We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

1. Whatever you recently done, it sucks. All my form fields are not signature fields and I cannot get it corrected as of yet. I HATE IT.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Tammy,

We are sorry you are having trouble with this feature. To fix this, please check the settings under your user profile and look if in E-signing settings the checkbox for Disable form field detection is check. If it is check, please disable it and save your changes. This should fix your issue. In case this doesn't help you please reach out to us again.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

2. I love the e-sign application but I do not like how it automatically sends the person a reminder every week. I often forget to change the drop down menu when sending the document. Is there a way to change settings so the default is set to "none" for reminders?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Laura,

Thank you for your suggestion! We appreciate your interest in helping us improve our product. We are always looking for ways to improve our product and will definitely consider your request.

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

3. Keeps crashing when placing in Checkboxes and trying to duplicate these.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Chris,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with this feature . We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

4. Your adobe Signs app is not working again. When you login it takes you to the main adobe online page. This has happened before.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Paige,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with this feature. We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

5. Hei,
    olen lähettänyt verkkolomakkeita allekirjoitettavaksi. Lomakkeet lähtevät minulta, mutta eivät tule takaisin: jukka.saikkonen@autotallit.fi?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Jukka,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with this feature.

Please check your email's spam folder to verify the agreements are not being sent  there by mistake.

If you are not able to find them, please check an already sent agreement in the Acrobat web page, to verify if it has already been signed or not, because an email is sent to the sender only when the document has been signed by any recipient, and when it's fully completed too.

You can visualize this, following the next instructions:

1. On the Main page click the "Documents" tab on the top left corner
    2. Click "In progress" under Agreements
    3. Find the agreement you want to do a follow up on, and click on it
    4. On the right hand panel that pops up, scroll all the way down
    5. You will find the "Recipients" section
    6. An email should've been sent to you if…
  6. my Adobe reader is saying that it wont open and some features wont work. It wont open my file at all. if it does it says its blank.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Ronda,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with this feature. Could you please send us the document you are trying to open? And we will try and replicate this issue to do a further inspection on the matter.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

7. J'ai une enorme croix à la place de ma signature dont je n'arrive pas à me débarasser

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Florian,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with this feature. 

Would you be so kind to explain the issue you are facing a little bit deeper? That'd be really helpful for us to have a better understanding of the problem. 

Also, it'd be great if you could provide the document as well.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

8. Something is wrong with the Adobe Sign app. It hasn't worked for a few weeks. I was hoping yall would figure it out.

It's formated weird and I can not send documents out.

Please help.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Aussie Pet Mobile River Oaks, 

We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with the app, could you bring us a little more details? It was on desktop or web? It was with a specific file?

We will triage your issue and do our best to resolve it. Thanks for letting us know, and feel free to bring any issue or doubt.

Best regards,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

9. Please add (as soon as possible) the ability to copy email addresses into the e-signature list. Currently you can only type a person's email, which is a major oversight. Emails can be complicated and a single typo will result in the person not receiving the form for e-signature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Will Snyder, 

Thank you for your suggestion! We appreciate your interest in helping us improve our product. We are always looking for ways to improve our product and will definitely consider your request.

Best regards,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

10. Stop over-complicating things to the point where they break. I'm being forced to used your garbage programs for work, and I've spent the last 7 hours troubleshooting adobe sign because it refuses to accept a simple .jpg.

I have nothing but a miserable experience every time I'm forced to use any adobe product.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Dustin,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature . We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

11. Hi, why is it that every time I save the PDF file I E-signed, some of the info I input in the document have missing 1 or 2 letters? I already finished filling up a form but I can't make use of it because of the missing letters in some details.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. yesterday I opened an e mail from pascao, a document poped up, automaticaly signed with my acrobat account, then disappeared. I cant seem to find the document anywhere and I dont know what my signature was added to. I didnt have a chance to review the document prior to my signarue being added, that being said, it was probably something I would not have signed. Im concerned about this, I should at least be able to find the document in my account somewhere, but I cant..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Recently a change was made that disallowed me to send multiple documents for signature to the same person at the same time. I now have to send them separately which takes three times as long to do. Please revert it to the way that it was.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Julia,

We are sorry you are having trouble with the new update. You can revert to the previous version of Request signature by following this steps:

1. Click on your profile
    2. Select Settings
    3. In E-signing settings, uncheck the box for "Use the latest version of Request e-signatures"
    4. Click Save and wait for the confirmation toast

This will apply only to NEW drafts created after changing this setting, please let us know if this resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

14. The new update is awful! The text does not auto-size anymore so you can't see the full text in the form fields and my templates are now not working properly.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Victoria,

We are sorry you are having trouble with this update. Could you provide more information about ? For example:

• The steps you do to encounter this issue
    • The templates that are not working properly 
    • Any other information that you might deem important 

Thanks, 

Sign in Acrobat Team

15. Am disappointed with the new changes. I can no longer fill/sign multiple files at once and the combine file gives an error "could not organize"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jamie,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with this feature . We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better. Could you provide more information about it? For example the file you use or the steps you do to encounter this issue.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web

16. Please, please, please, please turn off automatic field detection. It's ruining documents pre-prepared to send out for signature. The auto field detection is covering information already populated on the form and, in some cases, erases the information. This causes the client to have to sign multiple times or I have to print the form after signature to fill in the erased information. HELP

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Damon,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with this feature . We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better. Could you provide more information about it? For example the file you use or the steps you do to encounter this issue.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web 

17. ******** doesn’t even ******* work and I pay for this trash *** *. * Adobe.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Edward,

We are sorry you are having trouble with this feature. Could you provide more information about this issue? 

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

18. This software is close to unusable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Waterfront BIA,

We're sorry you're having a bad experience with app, could you bring us more details? Which aspects are unusable? Are you using the web app or desktop?

Thanks for your feedback,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

19. The new placement of text/signing boxes works well for completing documents electronically. The uploading and sending of those documents? Not working well. Takes 3 or more times sometimes of prepping a document, entering remarks, and trying to send before it actually gets sent out.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Covenant Insurance Agency LLC,

We're sorry to hear that you're having a bad experience while sending the agreements. It was with a document in particular? We're gonna take care of it, and fix it as soon as possible.

Thanks for lettings us know,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?