Skip to content

Acrobat Web

Help us improve Document Cloud on the Web by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Document Cloud PDF Services Community

Acrobat Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

431 results found

• Reminders go to EVERYONE, not just the intended.
    • The links on those reminders do not open the document for the secondary signee.
    • The subject line of the automated emails has code and unfriendly for recipients.
    • Even when "Recipients must sign in order" is selected, all recipients get the email right away now.
    • Field validation no longer exists for phone numbers.
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Nyika Wright,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature . We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better.  We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

1. Recently a change was made that disallowed me to send multiple documents for signature to the same person at the same time. I now have to send them separately which takes three times as long to do. Please revert it to the way that it was.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Julia,

We are sorry you are having trouble with the new update. You can revert to the previous version of Request signature by following this steps:

1. Click on your profile
    2. Select Settings
    3. In E-signing settings, uncheck the box for "Use the latest version of Request e-signatures"
    4. Click Save and wait for the confirmation toast

This will apply only to NEW drafts created after changing this setting, please let us know if this resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

2. The new update is awful! The text does not auto-size anymore so you can't see the full text in the form fields and my templates are now not working properly.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Victoria,

We are sorry you are having trouble with this update. Could you provide more information about ? For example:

• The steps you do to encounter this issue
    • The templates that are not working properly 
    • Any other information that you might deem important 

Thanks, 

Sign in Acrobat Team

3. Being throttled on the number of e-signature files I can send is frustrating. If you would just tell me what it would cost to increase that limit for just two months, that would be super helpful. I'm sending out about 750 files for e-signatures, only until June. Help!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. This software is close to unusable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Waterfront BIA,

We're sorry you're having a bad experience with app, could you bring us more details? Which aspects are unusable? Are you using the web app or desktop?

Thanks for your feedback,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

5. The new placement of text/signing boxes works well for completing documents electronically. The uploading and sending of those documents? Not working well. Takes 3 or more times sometimes of prepping a document, entering remarks, and trying to send before it actually gets sent out.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Covenant Insurance Agency LLC,

We're sorry to hear that you're having a bad experience while sending the agreements. It was with a document in particular? We're gonna take care of it, and fix it as soon as possible.

Thanks for lettings us know,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

6. When moving a text zone, releasing the click makes the zone move slightly down, as if it was "settling in" in a sort of 3D effect. While probably done on purpose to look cool, that makes it very difficult to precisely place text zones where wanted.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Léo Gillot-Lamure,

We're sorry that you're having this kind of experience, and thanks for letting us know. Could you give us a little more details? How long have you been facing this issue? There are any steps or flow that you followed? This always happens?

We're triaging this issue to resolve it the most quick as possible.

Thanks again,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

7. Fields have been created for me but some are not actually places for the signer to enter information, and when I click "Delete Field", the field will not be deleted/removed. So I have to go back to the old version which is frustrating.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Annie Boehnen,
    Thanks for keep giving us feedback. We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better. Thanks for your patience. If there's any other topic, issue or problem, let us know.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

8. My customers are confused by the button to complete signing the documents that we send them. They don't understand that in order to complete the signatures, they have to click or tap on the "Sign" button at the top of the page. I think it would be more simple to change the word on the "Sign" button to "Click to Complete Your Signature" or Click to Finish your Signature" or "Finish" or "Complete" and to move the button to the bottom of the document, which for most other e-sign services, is the most logical location.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. My Signature was deleted from my Adobe Account. Your technical support team refused to help restore it. I have hundreds of saved documents in Adobe that are signed with this signature. Adobe could recover that signature from any of these documents, but refuses to help

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Kirk Foster,
    We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature . We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

10. FIll & Sign option is not working

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi TK Subhash,

We're sorry to hear that. In order to help you, could you provide us more information? You mean the option in the top bar? Isn't sending you to the tool?  If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web

11. At the time of filling the form the text box moves from it's place once we click somewhere else.

Once the form is filled and downloaded, the text boxes are either incomplete or moved and sizes also are changed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Prateek,

As a follow up we will like to know more information about this issue. Could you provide more details? For example, if you could share the document you're using, the steps you do and any other information that might be helpful to us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

12. just trying to sign... it failed, so I re added my signature and it still returns and "unknown error." So annoying!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Daniel,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature . We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better. Meanwhile, you can switch to earlier version by following the steps below,

1. Open the agreement draft experiencing the issue.
    2. On the left panel, scroll down and click "View more".
    3. Click the "Switch to legacy version" link.

This will switch you to the earlier version for this specific draft only. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

13. There are several issues we are experiencing (and other colleagues have experienced this as well!):
    Now that you can add multiple documents to an e-sign (finally!), it often puts the wrong document into the new window that allows you to add a document. I have had this happen numerous times.
    When you get to the window with the message portion, you cannot backspace and make corrections in the "message" box. You have to add info in to the title of the document which is then replicated in the message portion. There's no way to add additional info without the ability…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature . We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better. Meanwhile, you can switch to earlier version by following the steps below,

1. Open the agreement draft experiencing the issue.
    2. On the left panel, scroll down and click "View more".
    3. Click the "Switch to legacy version" link.

This will switch you to the earlier version for this specific draft only. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

14. Where is the digital signing feature I paid for ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Angelo,
    The settings to enable Digital Signature are following the next steps:

1. Profile
    2. Settings
    3. Edit Settings
    4. Account Settings
    5. Digital Signature
    6. Enable "Download and Sign with Acrobat"

Once the feature is enabled on settings, while you're preparing the document, place a signature field and while customizing it, the signature type can be changed to Digital Signature.
    If you still have some trouble, let us know, we're glad to help.
    Thanks,
    Sign in Acrobat Web Team

15. This current Adobe Acrobat online interface is horrible. How do I switch to the old one? the useability has decreased dramatically.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Lisa,

We understand you are encountering some trouble with the new feature in Request e-signatures. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. With Modernized experience, you now get simplified document authoring experience, leverage AI-assisted form field detection and ability to revise, organize & save document edits in-progress, add/ remove recipients during agreement creation step. Here’s more information.

If you still prefer to use the earlier version you can revert back by following these steps:
    1.    Click on your profile icon.
    2.    Select "Settings".
    3.    In "E-signing settings", uncheck the box next to "Use the latest version of Request e-signatures".

This change will only affect new created after making this adjustment. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

16. I want to remove my e-signature that have been stored. But no matter WHAT I try it doesn't work. I click on the place to manage my signatures and look no way to do anything. What has happened to Adobe. Going done with your services. making thing hard to find and hard to work with. Just disappointing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Rayne,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature . We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

17. Go back to how the adobe forms were previously. The new way doesn't allow a person to enter more than one document unless going back to Legacy version, and can't do that without entering an email address first. Also trying to fill in the names and data fields is not easy like it used to be. The new way is way more complicated than it has to be and takes so much longer, which more headaches for people on the receiving end as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Kelly,

We understand you are encountering some trouble with the new feature in Request e-signatures. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. With Modernized experience, you now get simplified document authoring experience, leverage AI-assisted form field detection and ability to revise, organize & save document edits in-progress, add/ remove recipients during agreement creation step. Here’s more information.

If you still prefer to use the earlier version you can revert back by following these steps:
    1.    Click on your profile icon.
    2.    Select "Settings".
    3.    In "E-signing settings", uncheck the box next to "Use the latest version of Request e-signatures".

This change will only affect new created after making this adjustment. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

18. Do have any feature about more than 100 page can request to e sign ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jung Moon,

Currently Acrobat Web doesn't support more than a 100 pages for request signature. We appreciate your interest in helping us improve our product. We are always looking for ways to improve our product and will definitely consider your request.

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

19. bring back multi page sizes for Esign
    this new version does not have page functionality

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Lloyd Payne,

Thank you for your suggestion! We appreciate your interest in helping us improve our product. We are always looking for ways to improve our product and will definitely consider your request.

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?