Skip to content

Acrobat Web

Help us improve Document Cloud on the Web by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Document Cloud PDF Services Community

Acrobat Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

431 results found

1. Why is it that in the last few days I am getting a notice when I try to fill and sign a PDF, that I upload, say the file is not supported. These Are same type's of PDF's that I have using and filling and signing for years.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The page is stuck on Loading Adobe Sign

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  13 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Why can I not the e-signature to work? I have used this several times and now all of a sudden it will not work. I have uninstalled adobe and reinstalled and still not working.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please add a setting to DISABLE the addition of the "audit report" page on Adobe Sign documents. This should be easy to add, please add it!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. Do you mean the “audit report” included in the final copy of the Adobe Sign document emailed to you after it’s signed? Would you mind telling us the reason you’d like to have it disabled?

Thanks,
    Adobe Sign Team

5. Thank you (sarcasm intended) for what used to be a very simple and efficient pdf product and making it expensive and difficult to use. I purchased an annual subscription in 2019. I find it almost useless for simple tasks like reading a pdf document and adding a signature. When I find an alternative product, you can be sure I will drop Adobe Creative Cloud.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Your online support is not good. It will not let me contact anyone. It keeps going back to my old support conversation. I have been on hold on the phone for over ten minutes as well. I think I may want to go back to DocuSign. I thought Adobe was a big company.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  2 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I don't want to download a file in order to print it. It would be good to have an option to select a signed file and directly print it in a good format. If you print a file in view mode, it prints off the page.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I used to have a whole bunch of options when I wanted to send a document for e-signature. Now, it doesn't give me any options, and it doesn't do what I want! I can't change the message like I used to, I can't add more receipients like I used to, I can't say that I've already created my signature fields like I used to. Document signing has always been frustrating, because the options change every single time, but now it is REALLY frustrating!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  2 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. can't Add a Signature from an Image taken with a mobile phone. I've never encountered such a problem previously.
    The file size is 56kb, the file is a jpg, unlocked.
    The same image always worked when using Acrobat on previous devices (Mac)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Give option for different colors on Fill & Sign on Adobe Acrobat Online, all documents only showing in black and white

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Julie,

Are you requesting different colors for data you're filling in the form fields? When you said "all documents only showing in black and white" do you mean the entire document is in black and white or just the form fields? Documents with different text colors should be rendered with the colors on Fill & Sign. Please provide a screenshot (and a test document if possible), if documents with text in colors are not displayed correctly.

Thanks,

Adobe Sign Team

11. I hate your online portal. I have an Adobe Acrobat Pro subscription and I can't do anything I want to do. I need to Prepare a form, there's no option to do this. I need to be able to enter text into a PDF, then download for someone to sign and I can't do that. I tried to set up a Template, that allows me to pre-fill some fields and when I try to use it, it also wants me to sign as Participant 1. I just want to use the Adobe Acrobat desktop software and I can't do that…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jennifer, 

Thanks for your feedback. Fill & Sign has a toolbar where you and drog and drop text fields. There are also PDF tools available for editing PDF. You will find them in Edit flyout or the tools page. Have you tried it? 

As for Template, it shouldn't require you to sign if it doesn't have a signature field assigned to you (Sender). You can change the recipient (assignee) of any field by right clicking on the field and select Edit. 

Also when you send it out for signature, make sure you do NOT add your self as a Recipient since all recipients will be required to sign. If you have any non-signature fields assigned to Sender in the document, you will be asked to prefill before it's sent out.

Adobe Sign Team

12. In explorer, I keep getting this error message (attached) and in Chrome the wheel just spins and I cannot work w/in my account either. This has been happening for a very long time. Why?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I'm getting a significant number of people saying that they signed the form, but I hadn't received it...
    The Problem... your button for submitting the form says "Sign Document", but they all thought they had already signed the document when they clicked on the Signature lines... the button needs "SUBMIT SIGNED DOCUMENT" or "COMPLETE" or "SEND SIGN DOCUMENT" and one client said there was a pop-up blocking the "Sign Document" button so thought they were done after filling in signature spots.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Dere kan forbedre ved at det IKKE må ventes med å signere av andre enn første jeg skriver på. Dette gjelder i mitt liv i dette tilfelle og har derfor skrevet testamente. De andre er klare til å underskrive, men får ikke mulighet og jeg synes at når jeg betaler som uføretrygdet og privat person burde få såpass ut av de pengene jeg betaler inn.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Every time you make a change to Adobe Sign it becomes less and less user friendly.
    It is now practically unusable and we will be looking to move to a different provider at the end of our contract unless it is rectified to be user friendly. We have been with you for years, but this is just impossible to work with.
    Just go back to the original format, it was easy, convenient, quick and simple to use. All you have done is make it worse with every update.
    Or give people the option to use the classic mode, as default.…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Recently a change was made that disallowed me to send multiple documents for signature to the same person at the same time. I now have to send them separately which takes three times as long to do. Please revert it to the way that it was.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Julia,

We are sorry you are having trouble with the new update. You can revert to the previous version of Request signature by following this steps:

1. Click on your profile
    2. Select Settings
    3. In E-signing settings, uncheck the box for "Use the latest version of Request e-signatures"
    4. Click Save and wait for the confirmation toast

This will apply only to NEW drafts created after changing this setting, please let us know if this resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

17. My customers are confused by the button to complete signing the documents that we send them. They don't understand that in order to complete the signatures, they have to click or tap on the "Sign" button at the top of the page. I think it would be more simple to change the word on the "Sign" button to "Click to Complete Your Signature" or Click to Finish your Signature" or "Finish" or "Complete" and to move the button to the bottom of the document, which for most other e-sign services, is the most logical location.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. PDF editor is not working

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Sabah,

Are you still seeing the issue? It'd help us on investigating the problem if you could provide more details. Which tool were you using? Did you see the issue with any PDF or a particular PDF? Could you share the document with us?

Thanks,

Adobe Sign Team

19. I am unable to sign certain PDFs. How can I fix it?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Terri,

Thanks for your feedback.  Could you please provide more details or a sample PDF so we can investigate? 

Is it a PDF someone else sent to you to sign or are you trying to fill & sign your PDF? 

Adobe Sign Team

20. Really really frustrating....Bizarrely when sent by others, my signature and initials are showing up in documents in really small image. It is not my signature which fills the signature so some bug in the formatting. Wish I could contact someone but seems that it is almost impossible to find a chat....

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Stephen,  Thanks for your feedback. Could you please provide some more details to help us understand the problem. For example, how the agreement was authored? 

Thanks in advance,  

Adobe Sign Team

← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?