Skip to content

Acrobat Web

Help us improve Document Cloud on the Web by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Document Cloud PDF Services Community

Acrobat Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4429 results found

1. Make it more like the desktop version. I can't see some completed fields on my document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Raymond,

We are sorry you're having troubles with our updates, and we will look into this. If it's possible, could you please provide more details on the problems you're experiencing? For example how long have you been seeing this issue, the files you're using

Best regards

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

2. Our business uses Adobe predominately for the e-signing feature. When we first purchased the service it was relatively easy to use, smooth and no major issues. In the past two months Adobe has updated the entire e-signing product at least four times, meaning buttons are changed around for no reason, it takes re-learning the service every time.

It used to be almost instant to send to our clients, it now takes upwards of ten minutes. It's slow and clunky. Constantly freezing and restarting. It takes sometimes up to an hour to update, meaning we cannot use the service in that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Carli,

We are sorry that you are having trouble with this new updates and appreciate your feedback. Can you provide more information about this issue? For example, the steps that you use and cause problems and any information that you deem important will be helpful for us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

3. I noticed that when I made a change in Chordastic, then printed to Microsoft PDF that there were small changes that did not transfer correctly. For example, in Chordastic i plasted a chord symbol over a specific area in the lyrics of the song but it did not line up exacty. Several chord symbols were off! Now why should I pay for something that cannot o any better than that?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The download link for acrobat pro keeps crashing in multiple browsers. My company is paying you for this product, it should not be this difficult to access it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Subscription  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. There really should be an option to sort by 'status' It is difficult to find unsigned agreements. I would love to see a filter also. Please see attached picture for details.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Your cancellation policy is BS.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Advanced Field Actions like “Repeat field on all pages” are only available on the WEB VERSION of Adobe Sign. See attached.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hi, I have a plan with you and make my payments amount for $14,99 now I don't know why I can not download my documents to will be shared. Your app make an error "no available space" but I have only 4 pdf format Cann you help me to have a quickly answerd Pleas?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Documents/Upload  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Not sure what the update did to all of my save templates, some of them are turning up blank even though I wrote stuff in it. Now the commas are turning into periods and it looks crazy. Please fix this weird new update!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Lori

We're sorry you're having this issue, we will take this under review.

Can you help us providing more information that you found relevant? For example what where the steps you followed when you found this issue, what kind of files did you used.

Best regards,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

10. The IRS requires that we password protect documents that are sent for signature. If this is no longer a feature that is going to be offered, please let us know as we will have to look for another company that can comply with this requirement.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Kimberly,

Thank you for letting us know your concern on this topic. However, current version of the app does support password protection for documents sent for signing.

In a normal "Send for signature" workflow, user can add password verification for any recipient involved in the agreement by following next steps:

1. Select the file which will be sent for signature and start "Request e-signatures" workflow as usual.
    2. Once in "Request e-signatures" view, add any fields required
    3. Click on "Review and Send"
    4. Once in the "Review and Send" view, on the right side, you will see the list of recipients and a three-dot button for each of them.
    5. Click the three-dot button and you will see the "Add password verification" option displayed
    6. If you click on it, an input field would appear, allowing you to add a password to that specific recipient.

Please let us know if this information was useful…

11. I have just acquired Adobe Acrobat EXPORT PDF. Now, each time I open a PDF, the system direct me to upgrade to Acrobat PRO and does not allow me to see my PDFs. I do not want Acrobat PRO and pay for it. What shold I do?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export PDF  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. This is a simple PDF but got "The file couldn't be processed"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Es imposible trabajar, me da error todo el tiempo, me dice que me suscriba cuando tengo una suscripción PRO. Hace semanas que no consigo hacer nada de aquello apra lo que lo contraté o lo hace de forma deficiente y no puedo darme de baja sin penalización. Me siento estafada.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please bring back the ability to retain individual documents with e-sign agreements

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Gayle,

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it. In order to provide you with valuable assistance, could you please give us more details on the feature that needs to be implemented? For example, how it used to work in previous versions.

Best regards,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

15. I freaking hate your pop ups. I can no longer x out of them, so I can't actually use your web app because I can't navigate to the correct buttons to proceed through the adobe sign process. They give repetitive and unhelpful information. They come up EVERY SINGLE TIME I need to send a document via adobe sign. I don't want a response, I just want them to be turned off.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Erin,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the pop-ups in our app. This feature is designed to assist users in understanding new updates and the changes they introduce to the app's workflow.

Rest assured that your request about pop-ups has been acknowledged as we work on a resolution. If you encounter further issues or have specific details to share, please let us know.

Best regards,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

16. I have uploaded the attached file, and in here converted to PDF. But after loading the pdf version of the file, it get "The file couldn't be processed"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When I uploaded the attached file, which contains formFields and dropdown box, It indicated the file can't be processed and ask to load another file.
    There are couple of issues:
    1. why is the file can't be processed? Is it Formfield/dropdown not supported? We should handle it better in a more user friendly way, either indicating why it can't be processed, or better yet process the portion that can be process and indicates "Not supported" for the portion can't be processed.
    2. I click all around and can't find any place to load a different file. We should have a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. This new adobe online version is terrible!!!! Doesn't work. Laggy. Awful! It was fine before. If it doesn't improve/revert. We are moving to docusign.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced, and we understand the frustration this may have caused.

Our team is actively working to address performance issues, lagginess, and other concerns you've raised.

If you have specific details about the problems you're encountering, such as error messages or specific features that are not working as expected, please share them with us. This information will help us identify and resolve the issues more efficiently.

Best regards,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

19. Way to light to read - cannot fill out survey

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Very slow response on iPhone. I removed it after 10 minutes of installing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?