Skip to content

Acrobat Web

Help us improve Document Cloud on the Web by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Document Cloud PDF Services Community

Acrobat Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4512 results found

1. Sorry, aber der Download und die Installation sind katastrophal.. Hinweis auf Sicherheitseinstellungen vom Exploerer (den es ja nun schon seit Jahren nicht mehr gibt)
    Firefox oder andere kennen Sie nicht ??
    Bei den ganzen Fehrlermeldungen (Popups zu Internet Explorer) die man dann nicht einmal mehr schliessen kann??) das braucht doch kein Mensch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Subscription  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Üyeliği iptal ediniz lütfen

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Create PDF  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. signature request documents showed up when I first loaded the page. They then disappeared and no longer show up before I did anything, and I can no longer see them unless I directly access them by the original URL sent to me. These should show up in my dashboard!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for the inconvenience you're experiencing with E-Sign documents. For further investigate this issue, could you please provide more details? For example, the steps you followed when you faced this issue.

If you have any further details or concerns, please feel free to share them. Your feedback helps us improve our service.

Thanks,

Sign In Acrobat Web Team

4. THIS NEVER SAVES ANYTHING

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. your myriad of logins/links/etc are a mindfuck...i cannot figure out how to get to my account, you use an alternate email which i have no idea how you got nor where it is stored...you need to make it SIMPLE!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I have repeated payments coming out of my bank account every month since August 2022 although every email and account I have says I have no paid plans. The virtual assistant provides no way to actually resolve this issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Subscription  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. This new "Experience" is the absolute worse version of Acrobat I have worked with. I have lost all of my quick access tools (tried to re-create but I cannot add all the ones I had). Everything is flipped from right to left and left to right. It looks like a product that was just upgraded from DOS.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. YOU ERASED 3 HOURS OF COMMENTS I ADDED TO MY PRESENTATION WITH YOUR "UPDATE" TO GET "BETTER EXPERIENCE"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Pablo G,

Thank you for providing your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered while using Acrobat Web. Could you please describe the steps you followed? This information will help us reproduce the issue. Did the tab remain inactive for an extended period while you were adding comments? Also, was the same file opened in 2 different tabs? Additionally, when posting the comment, did the UI display any errors on the screen?

Your input will greatly assist us in promptly resolving the issue you are experiencing. Our team is prioritizing the saving issue, and I will provide an update once it is fixed.

Best regards,

Amit Gupta.

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Rich,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the performance. We understand your concerns about the impact of updates on the speed and stability of the application, especially in relation to web browsers like Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.

If you have specific issues or scenarios related to Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge where you've encountered problems, please feel free to share more details. 

Thanks,

Sign In Acrobat Web Team

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Share files  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Rich Lewis,

Thank you for providing your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered while using Acrobat Web. Could you please describe the specific issue you are facing while using Acrobat Web? Your input will greatly assist us in swiftly resolving the problem you're experiencing.

Regards,

Amit.

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Rich,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're sorry to hear that you've had a less than satisfactory experience with our recent updates and have found our platform to be less user-friendly.

If you have specific performance-related issues you'd like to discuss, please don't hesitate to provide more details. This will help us better understand and address your needs.

Thanks,

Sign In Acrobat Web Team

12. When sending multiple files, it is hard to sign them on the cellphone. The autofill option always makes it difficult and messes up all documents.
    Not every person is that good with devices, so for them to deactivate this option is difficult.
    It would be nice for Adobe to ignore this feature on devices such as cell phones, laptops and tablets.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We really appreciate your feedback and understand the importance of user-friendly experiences, so your insights are invaluable in helping us improve our service.We take your suggestions seriously and will work on this for future updates.

Thank you for your patience and for being part of the Adobe community. Your feedback helps us make our platform even better.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

13. Your predictive text tool SUCKS. I have it turned off and it's still doing the predictive text. EVEN in your Feedback forum. How Predictable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Está pessimo, varios erros , não consigo mais abrir meus arquivos em PDF direto do meu PC, todas vez agora tenho que entrar por aqui, isso esta bem ruim

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. This template contract doesn't work anymore after some update you rolled out. When I press E-Sign, nothing happens. I have sent this template many times before without issues.

2. I don't see any of the fields I had prepared.

3. Some pages are squashed and stretched and look ugly now.

Please help ASAP.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We are sorry you are having trouble with our latest updates and appreciate your feedback. For further investigate this issue, it will be helpful if you could provide the specific E-Sign template you are having issues with. Also, could you provide us with some information about the issues you're experiencing? For example the steps you do and any other information that you might consider important.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

15. Por meio deste se faz a impugnação da da questão número7 item B do gabarito preliminar no sentido de reavaliação da resposta do recorrente.

De início, cumpre salientar que não é objetivo do recorrente se fazer substituir na prudente avaliação da Banca Examinadora, mas apenas salientar alguns da respostas que podem ter, eventualmente, passado despercebidos.

e o item C supramencionados, a pontuação total para a resposta correta a letra C .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export PDF  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When exporting an online pdf with online comments, the resulting pdf opened in the local adobe computer program has distorted comment boxes shown over the comment areas. This bug makes the comments unreadable without editing and deleting them from view in the local program.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export PDF  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Your program doesn't work!!! I tried in legacy, I tried in the new version I just keep getting errors. I have used your program for many years and now I am going to look elsewhere. This is ridiculous. It is overwriting all of my pdfs and thinking I want the signer to fill in every field. It is trying to do too much now. And it doesn't work to turn off the advanced editing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We're sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with our program, and we genuinely appreciate your feedback. To assist you further and to help us understand and resolve the problems you're facing, could you please provide more information? Specifically, we would appreciate the following details:

1. Steps to Reproduce the Error:

Can you provide the exact steps you are taking when encountering these errors? (Please describe the sequence of actions leading up to the errors)

2. Files You Are Using:

Could you share one or more examples of the PDF files that are causing issues? This will help us analyze the problem more effectively.

Thanks,

Sign In Acrobat Web Team

18. Congratulations for upholding a long-standing Adobe tradition with your recent redesign of Acrobat's UI!!

In scanning a document (Windows 11, all updates installed) the UI started going wonky after the scan completed...and nothing displayed anywhere until I decided to try and exit Acrobat. At which point the scanned document finally appeared.

Adobe has some of the most clever programmers on the planet when it comes to app capabilities. But the team that develops and maintains product UIs have to be some of the most incompetent programmers who ever lived.

Please read "Software Testing for Dummies" before you release new versions.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Create PDF  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I sign for multiple executives, and need to store multiple signatures. Why isn't this feature available?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Hope,

Thank you for sharing your feedback and your specific need. We understand that this feature would be valuable for your use case, and we appreciate your suggestion.

Your request for storing multiple signatures will be taken into consideration for future updates.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

• Don't see your idea?