Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

595 results found

1. Ever since the Adobe update several months ago, my application constantly has issues functioning. It regularly crashes and/or is not responsive when I open a file.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Adobe acrobat pro is working porly after the new big update. i can hardly work in the program with outh it freezing.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I hate the new interface and I hate so badly that there's this lag now when I'm using the program!!!!! Why in the world did you change what wasn't broken? Why????????????!!!! FIX THE **** LAGGGGGGG!!!!!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Adobe Shuts Down When Editing Fillable PDFs that are saved on Microsoft OneDrive. When I copy the same document to my local C drive, it allows me to edit it. It only shuts down when open within Microsoft OneDrive.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Since the last update (2023.008.20533) the buttons no longer work.
    If you click on them, a security warning appears. If you allow them, this message appears:
    "This pdf cannot be displayed in adobe or reader and the application is now terminated"

Another, locally stored pdf should actually be called up.

(Windows 10)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Acrobat take so long to delete form fields when multiple fields are selected. It depends on how many form fields are selected across opened Documents. In other words, if you have an opened document with 2 or 3 form fields selected while you are deleting form fields on a different one (another one), it will take 5 to 10 seconds to delete desired form fields (as invoked and desired by user to delete form fields on a document). On a different scenario if an open Document has 40 Form Fields selected while deleting Form Fields on a different opened document…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. this upgrade is so much worse. i cant even type on a PDF like before.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. HDFC Securities Ltd generates reports in PDF form. Those PDF files dont open at my end where I have Acrobat Reader ver 2023.008.20421. When I checked with their technical team, they confirm that those files open seamlessly on Reader XI. Can you please confirm whether it's an issue of backward compatibility with latest Acrobat reader or some issues that need to be fixed at HDFC Securities Ltd end.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Simple PDFs opening in Microsoft Windows are extremely slow to react to anything (Slow to print, edit and everthing else.) This lagging is 30 seconds to a minute before anything can be done. This is noted by all computers in our office.
    This has been going on for 2 days now. It is 12-19-2023. Adobe PDFs were very easy to work with prior to this week.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. This is a bug report.

A user reported Acrobat is crashing when opening a PDF and clicking on a textbox to edit it. It happens 2 out of 3 times on multiple PDF's.

We repaired the installation, reinstalled, removed the AppData\Local\Acrobat folder and also removed the Acrobat reg key but the problem persists.

I took a copy of a document and ran it on the previous version of Acrobat reader (On another PC outside of the users environment) and it didn't crash.

I then updated to the latest version (2023.008.20421 64 bit) and tested again, and the problem happens.

Therefore…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Template for adding form elements that are identical for various pages. Feature would allow you to select from a custom list of pre-saved field sets (from another document you had created previously).

I make editable PDFs and need to have the same style of footer for sell sheets, and often the same fonts, colors and size. For event flyers, this is also an identical item. For now, I just copy and paste fields from another editable document or replace the page behind the fields. Would be nice to save this inside of Acrobat to have in both CC library or…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please add the feature to Acrobat PRO DC that can add/delete rows to a table—having dynamic form in Acrobat Reader especially when converting from Word format into PDF.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. On the new interface after setting up prefill fields and then going to request signatures. All of those fields set for prefill will be assigned to the recepient instead showing as prefill.

Prefill fields work correctly on the old interface. On the old interface after requesting signatures the prefill fields show as prefill.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like to configure an external editor for javascript code. I did it, but nothing happens. I use Adobe Acrobat Pro on Win11

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Reader/Pro crashes when clicking directly into field to fill in a form. However when clicking into the pdf then into the field it doesn't crash.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Right click menu rework for tagging.
    2. I work primarily in tagging documents for accessibility, and I frequently use right click action menu to create a new tag. Sometimes over 100 individual uses on a document. There have been countless times where I accidentally click "auto-tag document" instead of "New Tag". I don't believe anyone auto tags a document from this right click menu and I believe it would be good to either remove it from the menu, or create some distance from regularly used features in that menu. This action cannot be undone with control + z and I always…
    3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hello Everyone,

If you are here to find the solution to convert your MSG file into PDF format, you've come to the right place. Here, I will guide you through saving your MSG emails in PDF format with no issues. While there are many manual methods in the market, I suggest using a third-party utility because manual methods take longer and require technical expertise. Try Cigati MSG to PDF Converter to effortlessly export your MSG files into PDF. Additionally, it can convert or save your MSG email attachments to other formats or drives. Get a free trial of the software…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please enable the export of images along with text from a "_Response.pdf" file. It now only exports text to .csv files.

Our client will have ~10,000 fillable forms annually that come back with both text filled in, and images attached.

Ideally, the mix of text and images could be exported to an Alteryx database, which can contain text, images, and spatial objects. Extension .yxdb.

Less ideally, any method of extracting the images with a link to the text would be great. Like saving the images in jpg or png format to a local directory, and the text file would contain…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I was adding a created box and other elements to create a form; whenever I copied then wanted to paste in place an object the object jumped to a different area on the papers and not on the same page or area, so I was looking for the button/box...to find them select them with the mouse then move them around until arriving from a different page to the page where I need to place them in/...loss of time

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Dear Adobe Support,

I hope this email finds you well. I'm a freelancer who relies heavily on Adobe Acrobat for fillable PDF forms. However, the image field feature doesn't work properly on the mobile app, causing inconvenience for both me and my clients. While I've suggested alternatives like Foxit PDF Editor, my clients prefer Adobe's familiarity. Could you please prioritize resolving this issue? Your prompt attention would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
    Muhammad Shahab

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)