Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10741 results found

1. Creating a numbered document and its longer then one page it would be nice to start the second page with any number. I have 1 thru 8 and wanted to start with 9 on the second page

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please allow us to move the tools around and add all tools to our favourites. I can't stand having to search for the "add stamp" or other tools I use daily every single time I need it. As well, there are too many steps to get to the stamp. The old way was simpler and much faster & user friendly.

The create & manage stamp portion does not work so anyone who needs to add a stamp to the document cannot do so and our company uses this daily.

I liked the old Adobe before this new update. I don't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The fill & sign feature allows text to be added to the PDF but duplicates it in other areas when attempting to move the text box. The text also disappears completely requiring an entire reboot of the document. I spend more time opening and closing the document than entering text.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Previous versions of Acrobat had the ability to view page thumbnails on the left, and at the same time view and reply to comments on the right. The new version closes pages when opening comments, and closes comments when opening pages. Being able to quickly go from page to page to review comments is essential, and this disconnect from visual to text is extremely counterproductive.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. You have to add Windows Mail app to sharing file options.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please add a "File" feature allowing often-used files to be "Checked-in" such that the file could be recalled from "File/Checked-in/ This feature is very practical and it is used in PTC's (Parametric Technology Corporation) Mathcad Prime software. Mathcad Prime has "File/Recently used files/check-in files". Thanks, Julio Banks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I cannot print one page of my tax return--the payment voucher. I get the error that it is unable to convert postscript file when trying to print. I have an Epson XP5100 printer, a MacBook Pro using Ventura 13.2.1

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Adobe Sign automatically sends out Client Satisfaction Surveys with every Webform that is sent to a client. The only way to disable this feature is through the Enterprise License which is expensive. Because this item affects your business and view to clients, you should be able to disable this automated Adobe Sign Client Satisfaction Survey when a web form is sent to a client on the Standard License. Please help with this bug.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. You have implemented this feature 5 years ago https://acrobat.uservoice.com/forums/590923-acrobat-for-windows-and-mac/suggestions/19741672-add-an-addional-field-type-picture-field-in-the

It seems like the feature is thus far undocumented: https://opensource.adobe.com/dc-acrobat-sdk-docs/pdfstandards/PDF32000_2008.pdf

Would it be possible that you could document it in your next iteration of the pdf specs so that we can have a chance of it working in other software as well?

I have tested and the feature works in both acrobat and foxit, but when I load the document in any browser, the picture insertion field does not work...

I can't believe it if I am the only one facing this brick wall...

We are an NGO with the purpose…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When you send a document for signature through AdobeSign you cannot see what fields you added (ie: signature, date, title, etc) after clicking send. It would be nice to look at unsigned documents and be able to see which fields were inserted as you can with DocuSign.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. **NOT FIXED FOR NEW VERSIONS ONLY OLD
    Need the ability to change the number of default pages when splitting a document from 2 to 1. I never have to split the document into 2 page increments and changing that number from 2 to 1 every time is tedious and slow. I saw this was fixed 4 years ago but the new versions of Acrobat Pro have the issue again with no solution.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Why does the printing page open 2x and requires me to click 2x for printing?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. If you're looking for MCI coaching in Delhi , look no further than FMGE Solutions. We provide expert coaching services to help students achieve their dreams of passing the MCI exam and becoming licensed medical professionals.

Contact us right now to find out more about our MCI coaching services in Delhi and how we can assist you. Our extensive study resources are made to assist you in learning and remembering the knowledge you need to pass the exam, and we provide individualised coaching to fit the unique needs of each student.

The MCI exam preparation process can be difficult, but…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Idea posted here as a recommendation following the resolution of the ticket: E-000877044.

When a user tries to open a XFA PDF that was created using LiveCycle, with a non-Adobe viewer they would get an error stating the following:

"To view the full contents of this document, you need a later version of the PDF viewer. You can upgrade to the latest version of Adobe Reader from www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

For further support, go to www.adobe.com/support/products/acrreader.htm"

This is shown even if the user already has installed Adobe Acrobat Reader, they just have not set it as their default PDF viewer.

That…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When content copying is not allowed, adobe reader does not allowing to copy but data can be copied when during the Chrome browser print preview. It is not supposed to be.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Unable to export, save as, or share pdf file with acrobat pro

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Editing PDF and then choosing "Don't save" retains some recent changes in memory. Despite discarding changes, some of them remain when the file re-opened while the app remains running. Closing the app and then re-opening file reverts changes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. クイックツールの注釈・コメントツールについて同じコマンドを複数登録できるようにしてほしい。pdfにコメントやマーカーをいれることが多いところ、ペンツールで赤と青など2色を交互に使うことが多いので、一つしか登録できないと、毎回色を変える必要があり、作業性が非常に悪い。現実の世界の用に簡単にペンを持ち替えられるよう、上記の機能を希望します。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When I try to download PDF file from Acrobat via the web browser, the (Czech) diacritics in file’s name get corrupted after downloading it to desktop machine. See enclosed screenshot. Please fix.

Tags:
    czech diacritics name file corrupted adobe web browser download macos safari

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?