Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10697 results found

1. The option "Delete Empty Tags" is still visible within the Acrobat UI and has been broken since an update was pushed September 2020. I understand from working through the Admin Console that there are no plans to fix this.

"Delete Empty Tags" is a very important function for PDF remediation. Since this option was broken three years ago, remediators have to manually delete each empty tag.

Please bring this back.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Greetings.

After the last update (23.001.2006x), fill and sign doesn't allow editing the signature correctly. It cannot be resized, deleted, nor does any context menu work.
    It is necessary to close the functionality and reopen it until it is unlocked, but it is very annoying.

SO: Win 10

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Added to the many annoying notifications/ tips / contextual pop-ups/ advertising messages that Adobe has recently built in to Acrobat are notifications about "New Tools", whether in the quick access tool panel, on the application home page, or when viewing my online account/ profile at acrobat.adobe.com.

It appears to be some kind of "tour" of new features that is commonly used in other products, but (1) most of the places this notification appears will NOT trigger a tour when you click on it (it just opens the 'All Tools' menu), and (2) there is NO way to opt-out of it.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. There's no Undo or Redo in Fill & Sign, which is absolutely insane. I was filling out a very long form PDF and somehow a piece of text got deleted, and there is NO WAY TO UNDO THAT. Are you kidding?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Most of the users want to convert Adobe PDF to Excel (XLSX and XLS) files. That's why we are introducing you a reliable Aryson PDF Converter software that easily converts your Adobe PDF files to Excel (XLSX and XLS) files. It also saves PDFs in other documents.

https://www.arysontechnologies.com/pdf-converter/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I tried using Acrobat Pro DC for the first time recently and I was shocked to learn that some key drag & drop functionality no longer exists in Actions. Drag and drop is a must-have. Also, I cannot edit actions imported from an earlier version of Acrobat Pro. The video at the following link shows what I can do in Acrobat X and what I can no longer do in Acrobat DC. There are also some other items that are missing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyNZ8EoDvPg

The drag-and-drop functionality is important for the tasks that I complete. Not being able to drag-and-drop files as…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Knowing what is required of an assignment is the first step in writing one. You will be able to easily identify what you must write about in your assignment.
    Once you've finished your brainstorming, gathered your materials, and selected a framework, you may begin writing your project. To get a sense of where your work is going, it's a good idea to start with the conclusion.
    Read the work multiple times to ensure that you haven't committed any unintended spelling, punctuation, or grammar mistakes that need to be corrected. You can use Assignment Help Dubai (http://assignmenthelpdubai.ae/) to proofread…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. There is a need to invert colors in a PDF file and that is widely searched and requested on the web. Please don't refer me to the feature that already exist in accessibility tab. You well know that its immature and doesn't work with files with images and line arts. Also why there is inconsistency in your products? On android this feature exist but not on Windows. Is it really that hard that over the years we still don't have a proper color inversion?!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please bring back the shortcut key for replacing pages. It's a task that I'm sure is often used by many users, now however one needs to open the organize pages menu and than select it via the button which is far more time consuming than using the shortcut key.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Option to Increase/Decrease font size (similar to Microsoft Word)

This will very useful when we are typing superscripts/subscripts

For example (as attached), if I have typed in V with subscript "in", and I wanted to increase the font size after, the subscript "in" will have the same font size as the main letter V.

I would like an option to increase/decrease the font size of the entire paragraph while maintaining the relatively smaller sizes of the subscripts/superscripts (e.g. size 16 becomes size 18, size 12 becomes size 14).

Microsoft Word has recognized this to be an important function such that…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Just like all the other fields, we should be able to add conditions to a hyperlink. Why is this field treated so differently?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Bug Report:

I am distributing pdf files on USB drives that are locked for read only at the hardware level. Until about 6 months ago, I was able to do this with PDF files. Now, when I try to open a pdf file on a locked drive, I get an error that the file is corrupted. I can unlock the drive and then the file can be viewed without issue in Reader or Acrobat. I see this bug using two different manufacturers USB drives. It also reproduces using pdf/a files rather than standard pdf files. Marking the pdf file as…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I have activated Forticlient and usually this sufficient to activate ADOBE. Why is this not recognized - in a streamlined fashion

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Text recognition should be its own function and not start automatically when opening the Edit tool.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. As we know that OLM files are used by Microsoft Outlook for mac and you can't import OLM files to windows outlook until you convert them. So, now the question arises how can we convert the OLM files to convert OLM files you can use the manual method to convert the OLM files. But, when you started using the manual method then you might face lots of difficulties like you can't convert OLM files in bulk and require the technical knowledge to execute the manual method. However, this is not the end of the limitation to convert OLM files manually. 

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. ¿Porque NO PUEDO abrir mi documento Work.pdf en su programa de desktop Acrobat Reader? Pero lo puedo abrir la version online. Parece que hay un defecto. Puedo abrir ese documento en Edge, Chrome, Wondershare PDFelement y otros.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We need a way for the signers to receive it at the same time once the approver has approved. We have clients who want to review simultaneously before the first person signs but they aren't near each other to review together.

Right now there are only two options: either go one by one down the line or it gets sent to everyone all at once, including the approver. We need to be able to get it approved, then bulk send.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Give us the option of permanently turning off all notifications. They are much too distracting while we are trying to work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I think my title describes it fully. However, The web interface for sign has more functionality that the desktop Acrobat app. Not everything HAS to be on the Cloud~!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?