Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bug, Crash on opening an embedded Text File

Beim öffnen einer Text Datei, welche in eine Kennwort geschützt PDF Datei eingebunden ist stürzt Acrobat Pro 2017 ab. Mit dem aktuellen Adobe Reader tritt der Fehler nicht auf, hier kann die Text Datei geöffnet werden.

Betriebssystem: Windows 10 1903 Build 18362.1139
    Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017.011.30180

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ادوبي يتعطل كثير

ادوبي يعلق ويتعطل مما يجعل منه برنامج غير جيد ارجو تطويره كي لايضيع مجهودي بالكتابه والتعديل في لحظه

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Cloud Storage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Can Adobe DC put in a presentation module.

Can Adobe DC put in a presentation module. Whereby I can present documents, zoom in on paragraphs, highlight sentences with a plain black or white background. Remove any tool bars or menus. Allow the user to activate the presentation mode from any document. All user to key in a file name and have it bring up the document in this presentation mode. I am trial presentation consultant and currently have to use third party software that can't handle PDF's the main legal way of storing and producing legal documents. The attached file shows a sample of what is needed. This…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. How do I get RID of this thing?! It won't stop nagging me to sign in.

I signed up for the trial period. Played with it. Decided I didn't need it. However, every morning when I log in, it pops up asking me to sign in and then confirm that I don't want to. Every morning I have to banish this annoying thing. Since I don't have admin on my work machine, how the heck to I tell it to stop bothering me? Do I need to contact corporate IT and have them remove the software or can I tell it to go to sleep and never wake up again?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Installation and Licensing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Forbidden action

I trying the Adobe Acrobat DC Pro for the signature. See attached snapshot. It gives me a forbidden error and loops on the error that is difficult to get out of. Please fix bug.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The Password enable feature does not function on Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

The Password enable feature does not function on Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Security & Digital signatures  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow the option which to update email database

I currently have an Adobe Acrobat DC Pro account and regularly use the e-signature option. I love that the emails usually populate when I begin typing the name/email address. We recently changed email domains within our organization and I have several old or incorrect email addresses in my "contact list". This has led to the selection of incorrect emails and I have to cancel the signature requests and start the process over again.

After an extensive chat with one of your techs, it was explained the option which to remove or delete obsolete or incorrect emails is only available on…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. how do i cancel this mess

this application has messed up my facebook account and many other items I therefore want to cancel this application

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Acrobat DC crashes when clicking Edit PDF

The crash is persistent across all user accounts on this windows 10 computer. I tried checking for updates (none available), repair uninstallation, re-installation, and a clean uninstall using the Adobe cleanup tool. I originally suspected Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit which has been on the computer for over a year, so I uninstalled it but the behavior persists. The faulting module is IDRSKRN15.DLL.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please remove the prechecked box on installing other software.

During download: The pre-checked boxes prompting installing McAfee or other software is a very shady process. Most people aren't paying attention to that and accidentally install it on top of any other anti virus that they have and that can cause so many issues. Please consider removing the pre-check and allow those that pay attention to decide for themselves.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Adobe DC 20.9.20067 Crashes when Zooming

Adobe DC 20.9.20067 crashes when zooming, using CTRL+Click wheel (on mouse).
    Windows 10 Enterprise machine 10.0.18362 Build 18362

We have:
    - Verified there are no updates (Adobe)
    - Reinstalled the program
    - Ran all existing Manufacturer updates (Lenovo)
    - Ran all available Windows updates
    - Altered NVIDIA (Quadro K4200) settings per article: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/scrolling-problem-acrobat-pro-dc/td-p/7700173/page/2?page=1

Nothing has stopped this from happening. Please advise what can be done to correct this issue.

*This is an intermittent issue that cannot be easily reproduced. Sometimes Adobe is the only program opened when a crash occurs

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Find

For Acrobat Pro DC, can we PLEASE get the Find pop up moved to the toolbar so it doesn't cover the documents we're working on? I can't see the text on the top of the page at all for some magnifications because there's nowhere to move it that doesn't block part of the document, especially when it's locked to move only left or right.

The UI used to be so much better in prior versions of Acrobat Pro (have been using Acrobat for over 20 years). Now I need twice as many mouse clicks, over different parts of the screen,…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Draw Shapes - add a no fill option

Please add a separate opacity scale for "fills" and "borders" in the draw shapes, or add a "no fill" option for color. Right now they have to have the same opacity, and it would be nice to add borders without a filled in box.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Self-signature in Fill & Sign

I've been advised by customer service that it's impossible to issue a document to yourself ONLY to sign - it MUST also go to someone else. This doesn't sound like it makes sense but apparently that's the way it is.
    So, functionality should exist that I can put a document in the cloud or issue it to myself only to sign, which I can then pick up on mobile phone so that I can sign with my finger.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Merge PDF - Adobe Acrobat Online (web version)

Hello Adobe,

I just noticed that you guys have a pretty nice PDF tool online. I use online PDF tools more than my desktop tools as sometimes I am on architecture like ARM that does not have the features I need. I love the export features of the online acrobat.

Feature Request: Merge PDFs
    Reference Website/Competitor: See attached image

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Enable Accessibility options automatically during save.

We need a way to setup adobe Pro to automatically utilize the accessbility scanner when saving a doc to become more ADA compliant.

Out of the box, this should be a feature we can turn on.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,
    Thanks for connecting with us. I have raised your request to the higher management. We do not plan to implement in the near future but we have kept it in our bucket and you may see it future releases.

Thanks
    Rachit

19. Ability to remove incorrect emails from Auto-Complete

I use Acrobat Pro to "Request Signatures". In the past I have misspelled email addresses and now they show up in the auto-complete. Would love a way to clear our incorrect emails or even just clear out all auto-complete emails and start over.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. signature was not on the document even though it was signed

I sent a document to be signed. When I looked at it afterwards, it didn't look signed. When I tried to amend it, it wouldn't let me because it said it had been signed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Security & Digital signatures  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base