Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10706 results found

1. Select 2 PDF files is the same folder to combine.
    2. Combine then Adobe Acrobat DC.
    3. Choose "Save As".

The default folder seems to be a random place on my computer. It's never the same folder as the one with the two files that I just combined. And it takes a bunch of typing or clicking to get back to the original folder.

This happens every single time I combine files, making it really tedious to do something that should be easy.

Please set the default folder for 'Save As...' equal to the folder where I opened the files.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  1. When combining multiple single-page PDFs into one large PDF, Acrobat steals window focus every few seconds. Acrobat is repeatedly seizing window focus and popping back on top of the other windows.

I would like to continue work while Acrobat works, but I can't. Instead, acrobat grabs the mouse and keyboard back every few seconds. This renders my computer completely unusable while Acrobat is running.

To replicate this bug:

1. Select 50 PDF files.
    2. Right-click and choose "Combine in Acrobat"
    3. Inside Acrobat, click "Combine".
    4. Return to work.

While you are trying to work, Acrobat will continue to steal focus and push it's…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. OST (Offline Storage Table) and PST (Personal Storage Table) are two different file formats used by Microsoft Outlook for storing emails and other data. OST files are created when you use Outlook with Exchange Server, while PST files are used for storing data on your local computer.

If you need to convert an OST file to a PST file, you can try a few methods:
    1. Use the Import/Export Wizard in Outlook:
    2. Open Microsoft Outlook and go to the File tab.
    3. Click on Import and Export.
    4. Select "Export to a file" and click Next.
    5. Select "Outlook…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. However, this avant-garde accounting program has been encountering a myriad of assorted error codes which can come up in different circumstances. One such error is QuickBooks Banking Error 108, a banking error that pops up when users try to gain login to their QuickBooks Online account. This technical snag prevents users from processing any further in QuickBooks Online. This article shall brief users with a wide range of assorted troubleshooting remedies to troubleshoot this error. Keep reading ahead.!

Read more: https://www.axpertadvisors.com/quickbooks-error-108/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Can you please add a feature for the reader to allow windows that provide video transcripts to be able to pop open and be read from an exported web page to pdf on my iMac please. I am in a eCornell classroom and need my video transcriptions for notes!! Please consider setting the standard for video innovation with this functionality of this nature in a Adobe pdf for the future because Adobe is the best!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. PLEASE....please.....don't ever disable or fail to support the "Disable New Acrobat" in View. The new interface is awful and there is no real support for it. Took me a half-hour to figure out "find and replace" and still didn't get it to work well. Stamps are in a bad place.

All ok as long as this isn't forced on us until a LARGE volume of help and online answers to questions builds up...like in 2026.

Carl Hartmann, Attorney
    carl@carlhartmann.com

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Since the recent update, I find I need to hold the window in position for a few seconds in order for it to stay where I put it. This is also the case when resizing a window. Unless I hold it in the new size for a few seconds, it just snaps back to the old size. THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN BEFORE. PLEASE FIX.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In Adobe Sign, when you delete a field it will automatically go the next field and that field will be transparent. But that is the only way to make a field transparent. Please allow an option to make a field transparent without having to delete anything as it makes it MUCH easier to line up fields.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Adobe Acrobat. If i use Edit PDF it scrambles the hand written text in the PDF. Not the type, only the hand written text. Please fix.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Are you facing QuickBooks error code 15311 and unable to decide what to do? Well, get the detailed solution to the QuickBooks error code 15311 by reading this article carefully. This error usually appears on the screen while downloading the payroll update or downloading QuickBooks. The error crashes the active window and also the system freezes periodically.

Read more: https://www.axpertadvisors.com/quickbooks-error-15311/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I pay premium money for the entire set of CC tools. This product by far is the worst F-ing product, EVER. When it isn't "not responding" or completely locking up, it takes like 3 min just to become responsive. Now with your new update, it loads a doc for 3 seconds and then crashes. So here is a thought. Fire the team that is working on it now, and go get the team you had in the 1990s when this **** actually worked. Furthermore you should give me money back for all the lost time I have spent trouble shooting…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please see case #ADB-29063356-Y6D4. When converting PowerPoint files that use the custom font "GT America" to PDF using the "Save As Adobe PDF" plugin option, the font is intermittently not retained. After working with support for a few weeks, we found that it only occurs in recent versions of Acrobat. Installing version 22.003.20258 and disabling updates fixes the problem, but this is not a good long-term solution. The support engineer I was working with said to submit a bug report here, but please also check the case notes for full details of everything that's been attempted.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. On Adobe Acrobat Pro (32-bit; version 2023.001.20143) I'm trying to combine 3 documents. I used this feature last week with no issues. I used this feature today and the software only converted the first documents to a PDF and stopped.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Newest Acrobat iteration sucks. Accessibility option is more difficult to find, Cannot "pin" as a common tool, requiring multiple clicks. Other features like page zoom, page numbers, highlighting, etc not obvious.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Experiencing errors in QuickBooks is pretty much common, as it involves a bunch of algorithms. One such error code is payroll error 15101. This segment is drafted in a way to provide the best possible assistance to troubleshoot the QuickBooks error code 15101 successfully that too from its root cause. This error is often experienced when you try to update QuickBooks desktop or payroll tax tables. When trying to get the latest release for the QuickBooks, an error might appear on the screen stating that the update process can’t be completed. This error is basically a run-time error that can…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It's not respecting MacOS conventions or your users to change their default PDF program without asking. Having to contend with your licensing system makes it even more inappropriate for an essential utility.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When I want to save as, a new dialog window opens with a list of recent locations I've saved to. But if I want to save elsewhere, I have to click "choose a different folder" to open yet another dialog window where I can navigate to the location of my choosing. Can we have all this happen in the same window?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. There used to be button under Preferences->General where if you selected it, anytime you opened a new PDF file, it would open in a new window rather than in a new tab. There's still a space in the Preferences menu where it could go, almost like it was omitted unintentionally. Could we have that back pretty please? I need to view multiple PDFs simultaneously.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The space at the top above the tabs has been removed such that it is very difficult to move the window around on a Mac now. You have to go back to the window, then try to find a small space on one of the sides to drag the Adobe window - only one of the small areas at the top by the tabs will let you drag it, and you risk accidentally closing the window.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?