Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10708 results found

1. There used to be button under Preferences->General where if you selected it, anytime you opened a new PDF file, it would open in a new window rather than in a new tab. There's still a space in the Preferences menu where it could go, almost like it was omitted unintentionally. Could we have that back pretty please? I need to view multiple PDFs simultaneously.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The space at the top above the tabs has been removed such that it is very difficult to move the window around on a Mac now. You have to go back to the window, then try to find a small space on one of the sides to drag the Adobe window - only one of the small areas at the top by the tabs will let you drag it, and you risk accidentally closing the window.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hi Adobe Development Team, I am writing from Germany, and we have all these words with ü ä ö and so on ... since yesterday night. UPDATE ON VENTURA 13 ... and ADOBE MAIL directly from the open PDF is not possible: a) PDF does not open b) Mailing directly from this PDF is not possible. Please, Please, Please, be so kind and quick and solve it immediately Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currently to amend an agreement in Salesforce we have to amend the Word document manually and re-upload the document into Salesforce.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Currently there are no administrative consoles and/or scripts to force users to log out of Adobe Acrobat. This is needed for when companies switch iDPs. Users don't read their emails when instructed to manually log out/in which is prohibiting us from being able to decommission the legacy IDP.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. After the last Windows-Update, several users suddenly could not save edited PDF forms by simply clicking the save icon as before.

Acrobat changed the name of the document and gave this message,"The document could not be saved. The document cannot be saved to this filename. Please save the document with a different name or in a different folder."

I have found a few workarounds online:

1. Users can close the File Explorer window before attempting to save the document. This doesn't work all the time and can therefore be frustrating.

2. Users can click on the original document in the save dialog…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hi, we want to use the virtual phone number in the profile - https://account.adobe.com/profile
    In the Netherlands number has a different format - +31 97 101 xx xx xx, and not the standard mobile format (+31 6). Could you please add this format as valid?

The reason: we use virtual numbers for our IT department, so if anyone quits, we don't need to change their personal number across all systems.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. There should be an option/registry key/ gpo or similar to hard code the output folder for saving generated pdf files. This should be doable for multiple users through some setting/template/gpo etc rather than doing manually for reach user?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. With workflows becoming increasingly electronic, Stamps need to evolve to allow the use of user-fillable form fields. An accounting approval stamp, for example, might have fields created for the post date, vendor, and account code. If InDesign, for many years now, is able to place InDesign files inside of InDesign file, why shouldn't it be possible to place (or stamp) a fillable PDF form into another PDF page while retaining the ability to fill the fields?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. In adobe reader extension for chrome, when i open a pdf file, the "open on desktop app" button doesn't appear anymore. I hope you'll fix this bug as soon as possible

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Browser  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Finally open tabs in Acrobat can be saved for next launch. But there is one little annoying thing when Acrobat is closed and you open a pdf by double-clicking on it from Explorer/Finder... The file opens (you start reading it) and after with a small delay the previously saved tabs open and GET FOCUS. So can this behaviour be optimised that the FOCUS stays on the most recently opened document?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Facing specific error codes and glitches is a common occurrence in QuickBooks Desktop software. During the process of installing, updating, or downloading a payroll update, Error 15240 can appear to the users. The most common factor behind the QuickBooks update error 15240 is a privacy configuration in Web Browsers or a malfunction in the Firewall. Inaccurate data and different modifications in the computer are other typical causes providing impetus to this error. In this blog, we shall go through all the aspects of the error, including the various causes, outcomes, and possible ways of fixing the technical snag. So, keep…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I don't want to EVER see Bookmarks on any PDF ever again in my entire life. I DEMAND that you give us the option to TURN OFF BOOKMARKS. Many people have told you, time and time again, and YOU DO NOT LISTEN. FIX IT.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please include Translate Feature- Translate French document to English.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Error 15241 in QuickBooks frequently appears when users attempt to update QuickBooks Payroll or QuickBooks Desktop. This blog shall unravel the various causes and solutions to fix QuickBooks Error 15241. Thus, keep reading this segment till the end.

Read more: http://axpertadvisorsusa.populr.me/how-to-resolve-quickbooks-payroll-update-error-15241

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. LiveCycle Designer was years ahead of what Adobe Pro DC is able to do. I realize this was for XFA PDFs, but why would this newer technology be much more limited than what was available in 2012.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I often compare one PDF to another, and the prev version will have lots of comments to make sure I address. To help myself keep track of where I've made it to as I go, I collapse the page's comment list as I complete a page. I really wish there was a small collapse bar with an up arrow/caret at the bottom of each page's comments list, since when I read the last comment about a page, I've scrolled quite a bit in the comments bar and have to scroll up again to collapse the page's list from the top.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Incluir la posibilidad de firmar todas las páginas a la vez

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I want to be able to have Acrobat detect and remove duplicate pages in my PDF. I have a document that has 124 extra pages that are duplicates of pages existing elsewhere in the document, but they aren't all next to each other, so I cannot easily determine which ones they are for removal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Needs to be a way to clear incorrect email addresses from Request E-signatures. Some of my staff has typed in incorrect emails that keep popping up in autocomplete and will inadvertently use them which cause the document to go nowhere; no notification that it was incorrect. Need a way or tool to clear cache or individual incorrect email addresses.

Example. Correct email is John.smith@network.com
    Staff type incorrectly at some point and sent request to Johnsmith@network.com. Since has entered correct email. When typing the correct and incorrect emails both pop up in autocomplete and staff sometimes inadvertently hit the incorrect…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?