14342 results found
-
Digitally Sign Keyboard Shortcut
Please add a keyboard shortcut to digitally sign a document. Every day I have dozens of documents I need to apply a digital signature. I have to click Certificates then the Digitally Sign button. With a keyboard shortcut I could incorporate it into a Dragon Script, and then I think it would also be available to use in the Action Wizard.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Can Thunderbird convert to PST?
Using a professional solution, you can convert data from Thunderbird files to PST. With WholeClear Thunderbird to PST Converter, it is simple to convert Thunderbird to Outlook PST Files without losing any data. It is possible to move files swiftly and with the best results. The new Outlook PST file format can be used to store Thunderbird files. It supports Thunderbird, Apple Mail, OperaMail, Entourage, Pocomail, Eudora, Mulberry, MozillaMail, Netscape, and other email clients without any usage limits. Anyone should be able to use the application effectively without technical support or in-depth knowledge thanks to its straightforward user interface (GUI).…
1 votespam
-
Please add more languages to Acrobat - Persian and Punjabi!
It would be nice to be able to set primary language to Persian or Punjabi when the pdf is in those languages.
5 votes -
STOP CHANGING
STOP CHANGING THE LOCATION OF THINGS . I FEEL LIKE IM USING A NEW PROGRAM EVERYTIME YOU UPDATE . ITS VERY ANNOYING AND I THINK OF CANCELLING EVERY TIME IT ****** ME OFF !
23 votes -
glitching
I utilize this tool regularly for my clients and every single time it glitches and sometimes I even lose information that I spent an hour typing up and it will not save even if I have previously saved. This is very frustrating and making me consider a new platform!
4 votes -
Combining Files on Adobe Mac Not Working
Adobe on Mac keeps saying "unidentified error" when trying to combine .PNG files. It also won't let me combine as a portfolio.
2 votes -
Add more editing tools/capabilities
Please add tools like "line" and "shape" to the Editing tab. I would think that a program with this many users would include simple tools like this.
Yes, I know there are Commenting tools that do this. However, I do not want them to show up as comments in the document - I want these objects to be part of the PDF itself.
6 votes -
Remember which Monitor
In a multi-monitor setup, Reader remembers which monitor to open on for a specific document, but all new documents keep opening on a non-primary monitor. Reader needs to provide a preference for which monitor to open all documents on by default
5 votes -
Croatia
Croatia has been recognized by World for more than 2 decades and you guys still didn't implement your softwer to recognize all alphabets from multiple countries just like Croatians ć, č, đ, š and ž. OCR failed miserably not recognizing any of these letters. It's time to do smth about it guys...
2 votes -
1-585-774-3412 How To Fix QuickBooks Script Error When Accessing QuickBooks Desktop
Are you encountering QuickBooks Error H505 and looking for solutions to resolve it? You have come
to the right place! This forum is a dedicated space for QuickBooks users facing H505 errors to share
their experiences, ask queries and find helpful guidance from fellow QuickBooks Error Support Helpline Number.Here, you can:
- Discuss the common causes of QuickBooks Error H505
- Share your specific scenarios and symptoms related to the error
- Receive step-by-step troubleshooting tips from experienced users
- Learn about potential solutions to fix the error
- Discover best practices for preventing H505 errors in the future…1 vote -
Technology Write for uus
As technology continues to shape our world, the need for well-informed and articulate voices in the tech space becomes increasingly crucial. Tech Write for Us offers a platform for writers to delve into the intricate workings of technology, explain complex concepts in a simple manner, and offer valuable insights into the digital landscape. Whether you're a seasoned tech writer or a newcomer with a fresh perspective, we encourage you to share your thoughts, research, and experiences with our readers. Join our community of passionate tech enthusiasts and let your voice be heard as we navigate the fascinating and ever-evolving world…
2 votes -
64 bits user interface is terrible
I've updated from 32 to 64 bits Adobe acrobat Pro and the user interface experience is terrible:
* I don't find anywhere the add textbox.
* I don't see the number of pages nor the present page number
* I cannot add a button to take snapshots and to take an snapshot I have to go to the text / tool search. I cannot find the option in the menus.I miss a lot the 32 bits user interface. I loose a lot of time looking for commands that where easy to find in the 32 bits version.
14 votes -
TEll us how often a user uses the products so we can effectively manage our licenses. Simple request.
TEll us how often a user uses the products so we can effectively manage our licenses. Simple request.
4 votes -
Add templates to Acrobat desktop app
Templates are missing from the Acrobat desktop app. I have created a template online to request signature on a standard document, shared it with my organization, but there seems to be no way to access this template from the desktop app. Please add templates to the Home screen in Acrobat.
4 votes -
table of contents
I use Acrobat to assemble documents, collect signatures, and to organize paperwork, especially for business and professional licenses. I would like the ability to make a Table of Contents so that I could easily navigate different sections (like chapters) of a document, rearrange sections/chapters, export, etc. Even a Table of Contents from Bookmarks would be helpful, but I would like to be able to tag multiple pages in a single bookmark as a section/chapter. This would be an important accessibility feature, too--beyond just making organization and editing more efficient.
4 votes -
Cannot upload images to create new pdf
Ever since the new Adobe update I cannot combine 4-5 photos to create a single PDF. I used to do this all the time, but now it does not let me. Extremely frustrating as I am trying to get work done and I cannot do a basic function. Ive tried downloading the photos all sorts of ways, and even tried to work around the error through dropbox. Nothing works. I cannot upload the photos.
3 votes -
Stuck using the vertical quick toolbar in Acrobat
How can this be reverted back to horizontal? An example pic was included, showing the now vertical toolbar. This location is extremely inconvenient and I have users complaining to me.
10 votes -
Request: Option to disable tabs
I would like to retain the ability to disable tabs, so that each file opens in a new window.
61 votes -
Pages Directory
Please put the pages thumbnails back on the left side..
6 votes
- Don't see your idea?