Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10758 results found

1. If you want to backup Yahoo emails with less effort and time then you must use a professional Yahoo Backup Tool. It is an advanced and risk-free backup solution to backup and migrate the complete Yahoo mailbox into 20+ file formats and email clients on Mac. Users can eliminate duplicate emails and remove the email attachments from the conversion and migration process without any risk of data alteration. Yahoo Backup Tool has a unique feature to set the incremental backup schedule for Yahoo emails. Users can also convert and migrate selected emails only using the Mail Filter feature and preview…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Sometimes I receive a file with a single set of different pages(Let's say 5 pages). My customer wants 31 sets. I'd like to select the five, highlight and right click and chose "Copy as set?", then once I do this, a dialog box comes up and asks, "How many would you like?" I would chose 31 and it would duplicate 31 sets. It would change the page count from 5 pages to 155 pages. Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I am using Prepare Form to insert fields so I can fill out a form.
    For some reason all of my fields display text upside down when I type in them using "fill and sign".
    I can go back to "Prepare Form" and change the property of "Orientation" from 180 to 0. However, I never set any of the fields to 180. This is a bug. Also, I can not select multiple fields and set them all to 0 degree orientation at once.

This is a very poor user experience. I would use different software in a heartbeat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Product File Version is: Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 22.001.20117.0

TL;DR:
    When selecting a document from a subfolder of a portfolio as it´s initially shown document. (Collection Dictionary - COSName D)
    (via: PortfolioProperties - "Show current document when opening portfolio") the folder navigation is missing when reopening the portfolio, hence preventing to navigate the portfolio in direction of the portfolio´s root.

Description:
    Selecting such a document should be allowed and possible, as any entry of the EmbeddedFiles tree may serve as the "D" entry of the collection dictionary, hence it is correct of Adobe DC to allow me doing that.
    And…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. J'utilise beaucoup les commentaires dans mon travail d'éditrice. J'ai toujours recours à un code couleurs mais il serait très utile de pouvoir faire la distinction entre 2 types de commentaires : Texte remplacé et Texte inséré.
    Ils se trouvent pour le moment regroupé sous le même type alors qu'il s'agit de deux outils différents et qu'on peut distinguer Note, Barré ou Surbrillance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ability to force the "Send to email" feature on the task bar to be hidden and disabled. Prevent the user from reenabling.
    Improve the security of the product and prevent a data leakage vector.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Not possible to edit text after saving files with active windows in PDF. For example when there is active window where we should write date and then we are adding signature, then field with date is not active anymore and it is not possible to change date with EDIT function either. It is very flustrating!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We have found recently that some documents are missing a bunch of characters when printed, despite appearing fine on-screen. When I contacted support, I was advised that this is just something that happens when PDFs were not created by Adobe. To me, it sounds like handling PDFs created by other apps would be a basic function of a PDF application and should be fixed in Adobe.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The narrator/read-aloud feature needs to improve to be less staccato.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. If you're having trouble with Malwarebytes not opening on Windows and aren't sure how to fix it, read this article. It will show you the two main causes of the issue. It will also show you some solutions to the problem. These methods are now available via MiniTool.

Malwarebytes is an antivirus scanner with a vast database and a lot of features. It has gained popularity as a result of its effectiveness and ability to discover viruses that other malware scanners miss. Malwarebytes, on the other hand, has several flaws. It will sometimes not open at all on Windows and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Currently in Acrobat Pro DC, the only the way to center the image on a selected page size is to also select Auto for the page Orientation; Landscape or Portrait orientations both place the image in the upper left corner and there doesn't seem to be any way around this.

There are times when it would be helpful to be able to simply click a check box that will center the image on a selected page orientation (or, ideally, other options as well center top, center left, etc). Printing a square image (which is regarded by Acrobat as portrait) on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When selecting an output color profile in Acrobat Pro DC, the default and unchangeable rendering intent for Color Management seems to be Perceptual, but that can have severe consequences when working with multipage files that contain RGB elements. It would be excellent to be able to choose Relative Colormetric (at least) as an alternative so that out of gamut colors get clipped instead of skewing the colors of a document in a perceptual way.

A particularly troublesome example would be a multipage document which shares a matching background color, in which each page has different RGB elements and a different…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Acrobat Signed out without warning on opening it on another machine when using the same Adobe Account. Its okay for Acrobat to work on One machine at a time, but if its opened on another machine using the same account, Acrobat should give a warning before closing the application which may result in loss of important ongoing work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The Comment Panel was much better in Adobe Acrobat 9, that is the whole reason I didn't want to go to DC, but now I don't have a choice because of security. I think you should be able to move the panel to the bottom like in Adobe Acrobat 9. Also this version, as soon as you click on it, it takes up 2" for one comment, that's just crazy. Also, the filter function doesn't hold, I have in the past in Acrobat 9, selected to show None so only my comments that haven't finished show up. But in this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Format painter is a simple, basic and necessary tool when creating documents. Get with the times

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When creating fillable fields, if I have previously created a field with multiline formatting, I often encounter a pop-up on subsequent fields if I attempt to create a date format, which tells me that I cannot format a multiline field as "date". In reality, I have not formatted said field as multiline, just a previous field.
    In order to proceed with formatting my date field in this case, I have to enter formatting, and turn multiline ON, then OFF. Then I can go back to date formatting without issue. The same problem will occur multiple times per document if I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I'm a home user on Windows 11 and have Adobe Acrobat PRO. My wife and I both share the same desktop computer and use Acrobat to digitally sign documents. In order for this to work, we have our own Adobe IDs and in the past I used to sign in to my PRO and she signed in on the Reader. But now since I can't install both, I've been forced to install the older Reader 11 to use for my wife to sign documents, but the signature can only be stored locally because Reader 11 doesn't support Adobe ID sign…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hi Team,

Greetings !

This request is with respect to E-000596525 (PDF Annotation - Comments Highlighter).

We have a request from the client to provide hightlighter for the comments provided by the user against the document content. We have raised a technical support call and got clarified that the functionality is currently unavailable.

It would be highly appreciable if you could provide us with the new feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to produce a spread sheet with all signers' Form Field data when they have completed an Adobe Sign form

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Componentname AllOthersFile in AcrobatPatches collide with personalized Componentname in Customer TRANSFORM.

We would like the component name to be adjusted for the next patch releases.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?