Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

587 results found

1. Not everyone is a PC literate. hanks to Acrobat's recent push it has severely handicapped my ability to use at least 4 devices. These are older 4-8year pcs. Thanks to Acrobat in unison with M/S and others are responsible

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. There should be some sort of discount for either long time users of your regular Adobe Acrobat or those who use more than one Adobe product (like I also have Adobe Scan). OR...consider those of us on disability, social security or fixed incomes. You have one of the highest monthly membership rates and I am wondering how long I can continue to put out all these fees to Adobe every month. We need a financial break. At least SOME of us do, on a case-by-case basis. What with EVERYONE charging anything from $2.99 a month to $17.99 for full blown…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. This concern was previously submitted by Martha in April 2018 and marked as resolved although there does not appear to be a resolution in the comments.

I have a team account and I am signed in, yet I am receiving this message and unable to perform key functions like "Edit" because the software is not reading my license correctly.

Please offer a fix ASAP.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it doesn't seem to help. PS and LR seem to be fine.
    Creative Cloud via online. New Mac 15 Pro computer. So first time opening Acrobat on here I think.
    Safari Browser 12.11.1
    No updates for MAC or Adobe needed at this time.
    Reliable internet connection.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In my personal CC for Photographers I can see computers CC is installed on and deactivate them if I wish (not that I need to) but CC for Teams does not have this function, even when logging into the individual accounts attached to Teams.

This is a big oversight and should be a basic part of team management functionality, when managing many licenses and the fact that each user has to have an adobe ID setup for them to admin them is cumbersome enough but the fact there is even less control in CC Teams than personal CC accounts in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Cannot PRINT to Adobe PDF from any program after reboot UNLESS Acrobat has been started at least ONCE for the current session. Perhpas this is because Acrobat has not "signed in" or authenticated as a licensed app until AFTER I have opened Acrobat? This has only been occurring recently within the last few months. The credentials are and have always been "saved" such that I am automatically authenticated when I open Acrobat. I am licensed for CC All Apps Annual. I am using Windows 10 64bit on a less-than-a-year-old Dell Inspiron i8 with 32GB RAM and 2TB drive.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Adobe Acrobat (2019.012.20034) uses Internet Explorer engine to connect to the internet, such as when a user is logging in.

I have confirmed this is true for Adobe Acrobat and expect it to also occur for other Adobe Create Suite applications.

I am not talking about websites such as the admin portal or Adobe cloud, this is specific to the Adobe Acrobat DC Windows application.

This is causing a problem for us as we have elected to block Internet Explorer from accessing the Internet, we have made this decision to reduce security risks associated with Internet Explorer accessing the internet.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hi. Our users are getting attached error when trying to install Adobe. Any idea how to fix? Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Error message continues: your application install seems to be damaged. Please reinstall the application.
    When I visit the page to reinstall the app, the only option is to "subscribe." I don't wish to subscribe. I just need to fix the installation of Acrobat I have.
    I have Acrobat Pro DC and it's currently updated.
    Acrobat Pro DC Build: 19.12.20034.328841.
    I'm on MacOS 10.14.4.
    I don't wish to replace my full version with a trial version, and then have to subscribe. I just want my current version to work correctly.
    Does anyone have any ideas, please?
    Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Our company Fast Radius has a group licence and we are all locked out. This is stopping our business!!! We need Acrobat Std ASAP.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. As an admin, in need of an on demand usage report to show when user was first issued, first and last time license was used.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Can I use my leased Acrobat subscription on my cellphone? How would I go about that?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Supply an update required notification for users who wish not to use the auto update function

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. My Employee whose Credit Card was given for monthly payments has left and adobe payment was failed. I have added a new credit card but don't know how the payment will be charged to that new card.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Automatic update today changed my monitor background from blue to green, and not in a good way. I'm using Win 10. The picture went from HD to the worst screen I've ever seen. It looks lined or ridged like corduroy fabric. It has the same effect on all my programs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I've seen suggestions for additional features/customization in the Admin Console. I need a field on User records where I can set the office to which a user is assigned.

I need the ability to edit that field because staff are re-assigned and the license cost needs to follow them. Tech Support tells me only the end-user can request changes. My accounting department argues that "administrator" must change that, otherwise staff have the ability to allocate cost to some other group without permission.

The value in the downloaded csv file would support audits by my agency accounting department. Also, that field…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I have a monthly subscription for Acrobat Professional several of my computers at my business. I have the creative cloud software installed on my system and ir is open and running. Whenever I launch a pdf document when Acrobat is closed, the program opens then freezes for 15 seconds or so while I think the stupid thing is retrieving my subscription for the 1000th today. I don't care about your piracy concerns. I do care that you are wasting my time multiple times per day by having your program freeze for a ******** reason. You should make the program operate…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It's annoying to have a desktop shortcut appear when I didn't ask for one, especially since it requires admin privileges to delete. At least give non-admin users the option to delete it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please enhance Named User licensing to better accommodate enterprise needs.

We only issue Enterprise / Federated ID to our users, they will never have a personal AdobeID.

Please enhance the licensing to:
    Enable a way to suppress the Sign in screen which requests an Adobe ID.
    Automatically select the Enterprise ID sign in screen.
    Prevent the appearance of the Adobe/Enterprise ID selection screen.
    Alternatively, allow background (registry / preference file) population of enterprise ID credentials so that all of the options are pre-filled and the process can be automatically attempted without user intervention. Only if the sign in fails should…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?