14342 results found
-
enable modern ui
Please enable the modern UI feature in China.
As I know, there is a geo restriction on Adobe cloud services in China, so PDF services are not available to any users in China.
The Modern UI employs PDF services and was built to use Acrobat AI services, which do not work owing to geo constraints.
As a result, when you sign in to Acrobat after a while, it reverts to the OLD UI, and all UI switching choices are unavailable.1 vote -
What making headlines in Rajasthan today?
Political activities in Rajasthan are intensifying today, with preparations for the upcoming elections and increasing tension between political parties. The government is focusing on welfare schemes, while opposition parties are protesting against rising inflation and unemployment. Additionally, there are large-scale protests over caste-based reservations. For such news and the latest updates on what's happening across Rajasthan, visit Naya India, your go-to platform for in-depth coverage and breaking stories.
Read More: https://www.nayaindia.com/1 vote -
BJP Leadership at Work: Progress and Prosperity in Sawai Madhopur
BJP leadership in Sawai Madhopur, under dynamic figures like Sitaram Poswal, has focused on fostering development and prosperity. With initiatives aiming to improve infrastructure, education, and job opportunities, the BJP is driving positive change across the region. By enhancing public facilities and encouraging investments, the party strives to raise living standards and create a more promising future for residents.To join the BJP and be part of positive change, connect with Sitaram Poswal, a dynamic BJP leader representing Sawai Madhopur in Rajasthan.
Read More: https://sitaramposwal.com/1 vote -
Hate the left Tools Pane
Don't like the left Tools Pane, and the new updates unable to permanently closed. This setting is not working as well > Menu > Preference > Documents > Remember the current state of tools pane. It makes my document screen smaller when I minimize Adobe and I always have to click close button for the tools pane, waste of time. 1 star for the updates.
21 votes -
Multi-thread processor support for OCR processing.
Please re-code Adobe Acrobat to allow for multi-thread processing of OCR documents.
2 votes -
e-sign is terrible now
What the **** are you guys doing to E-sign? It's terrible now. I can't send multiple documents at once in the desktop app? I'm going to need to drop my Adobe subscription if this isn't fixed immediately. DotLoop here I come.
16 votes -
New Interface layout is Rubbish
Hate the new layout and design, everything is now back to front and upside down in terms of trying to find things.
Why could you not keep the same design and just upgrade the features.
As the old saying goes don't fix what is not broken..........
Hate the new design and to say it is meant to be user friendly is a joke.
30 votes -
Search marks on scroll bar when using the find-in-text tool (ctrl + F)
Implementing a feature in Adobe Acrobat that displays search markers on the scroll bar would be an excellent addition. This functionality is already available in many internet browsers and several PDF viewers. As shown in the attached screenshot, this feature enables users to see where in the document search matches are located.
This feature is highly useful for quick navigation, contextual awareness, time-saving, and improved productivity. Adding this to Acrobat Reader could greatly enhance the user experience.
1 vote -
How much does it cost to recover a Yahoo account?
Yahoo claims that a Yahoo account recovery is free Call tollfree number 𝟭 𝟴𝟴𝟴 𝟮𝟯𝟲 𝟭𝟰𝟲𝟬 and not charged for its basic recovery services.
You can recover your Yahoo account access free of charge using Yahoo’s free online recovery tools if you have forgotten your passwords or someone has compromised your security, or if you lost your recovery methods.
How much does it cost to recover a Yahoo account?
https://hackmd.io/@TNFLXWybQHuy9EZpxx3ZWw/yahoo-account-recovery-charges
1 vote -
Standard-Ansicht-Einstellung im Acrobat definieren
Wie kann man eine Standard-Ansicht im Acrobat vordefinieren, mit der er jeden PDF-File immer gleich öffnet?
So möchte ich z. B., dass er beim Öffnen immer genaue eine volle Seite darstellt, die bei mir leider nicht dauerhaft einstellen kann oder ich weiß es einfach nicht, wie man das macht und finde dazu auch keine Hilfe.
Als Beispiel dafür lege ich Ihnen einen Screenshot bei, bei dem leider nicht die volle Seite dargestellt wird. Auch sollte beim Öffnen die linke "Alle Tools"-Leiste nicht automatisch geöffnet werden.
Mit der Bitte um Support
Günter GRUBER1 vote -
AI does not summaries my documents because contains some words violate the rule!!
I am working on Human rights documents and need to summarise them. Unfortunately, AI does not summarise because it contains some words that violate rules. Obviously, the human rights issues included some painful words!!
How can we solve this problem?
1 vote -
2024 Option to turn off automatic optical character recognition (OCR) completely, not for each individual document
Option to turn off automatic optical character recognition (OCR) completely, not for each individual document.
Every time I would like to edit a document, like insert a text line, the OCR runs and stops me from being able to work on my PDF until it is finished. When I have many pages on a document, it takes a long time and often doesn't recognise the text properly. So I don't want this running automatically. I need an option to turn it off or be able to turn it on for an individual document.
8 votes -
Bring your UI back in line with Microsoft Windows please
Your new UI sucks. I'm sure you guys are proud of yourselves for starting with a clean sheet and reimagining the UI, but it's like a QWERTY keyboard. Everyone is trained in a standard UI language, and yours departs from the standard SO much that it's impossible to use.
And your subscription costs a fortune, making the traditional UI of something like Foxit or PowerPDF so much more attractive. Not sure how much longer I'll last fumbling around your clunky UI.
20 votes -
stop using AI
I need a new license provider because my current license provider is not giving me a good service. I am trying to contact a human being from ADOBE who may help me find a new way to renew my license, but it is imposible. The AI assistant does not understand my questions, when I requested an agent, it said my email is not registered, then it said they will be happy to help me in service hours. Please, hire humans and stop using AI just because it is cheaper. The new customer service is terrible. I am really having a…
3 votes -
Option to override all initial view parameters of the pdf file
I would like an option in Acrobat preferences which permit to override all the "initial view" properties of the pdf document.
My wish is at least to be able to override the "windows centered" parameter , as it's very annoying to have the acrobat window moved to the middle of the screen when opening certain PDFs with this option enabled.2 votes -
Problemi con plug in FileOpen
Ho un problema con questo plug-in.
Se riusciste a risolverlo posso anche accedere alla visualizzazione delle normative che mi servono per poter progettare gli impianti elettrici erogate da parte dell'ente UNI.1 vote -
Split window
I have a problem with the split window on the two parts.
The bottom part is frozen, only I can close the document and open it again.
Please let me know what the solution is.Regards,
Milanko1 vote -
Change name of a participant without changing their email address
In order to keep the data up-to-date between our system and the Adobe Acrobat Sign API we want to allow the change of a participant's name without also having to change their name.
The current behavior of the API can be found here:
…> PUT https://api.eu2.adobesign.com/api/rest/v6/agreements/CBJCHBCAABAAN2uNYxdj75bPykThkyTHiu6vXwCFjhVJ/members/participantSets/CBJCHBCAABAAo9iNtqWX2hEGlUZY_gQJm2vhey6136Xh > Authorization: Bearer *** > content-type: application/json > cookie: JSESSIONID=24E180B72A6A9ED487D1C584DC023B3A.webapp-prod-a-11 > data{ "memberInfos": [ { "email": "adobe-vera-michael-knight-change@florian-schuessel.de", "name": "Changed name", "securityOption": { "authenticationMethod": "NONE" } } ], "role": "SIGNER", "status": "WAITING_FOR_MY_SIGNATURE", "order": 1 } < 400 Bad Request < date: Tue, 05 Nov 2024 09:57:14 GMT < server: istio-envoy < x-robots-tag: none < x-request-id:1 vote -
no AI assistant
Hi I have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader Pro, but I still don't have access to AI assistant. Is it a regional thing. I'm in Australia by the way. I have the full subscription for the whole Adobe Suite. I got through the school I work with.
I can access the free sample version through the web browser; however when I log into my Adobe Creative Cloud account on any web browser I can't access the free sample version either.
Please explain.
Kind regards,
1 vote -
Loss of licenses when computers crash
I purchased a licence to Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017. I intalled this on my two computers and have hapilly used them for several years. I have had to reinstall my OS on my laptop a few times now and when I try to reinstall Adobe it tells me I have exceeded the number of licences permitted. Of course this is not correct, just that I cannot sign out from three licenses held on crashed computers. When I call the Support Desk, they give me the wonderful option of purchasing a subsciption. However, I have already paid for a working perpetual…
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?