Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.


How it works:


  • Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

  1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

  1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.


Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

14327 results found

  1. Ever since the AI features were added to Acrobat Pro, the program is super laggy and crashes more frequently. I've "disabled" AI, but we all know that doesn't actually disable anything. I can't tell you how many time the program has crashed or not loaded my document quickly because it is visibily trying to get the AI pop-ups to load first. The fact that the popup always say "Save time with a document using AI Assistant" just adds insult to injury.

    9 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Editing structured PDFs in Acrobat is still frustrating, especially for real-world documents like EV battery reports, diagnostics, and technical logs.

    Trying to update simple things like values in tables, charging data, or performance metrics often breaks formatting, misaligns content, or requires rebuilding sections manually. For documents that are updated regularly, this becomes a constant pain.

    Acrobat should handle these use cases much better.

    Key improvements needed:

    Proper table-aware editing (not just text boxes)
    Stable formatting when updating numbers or data fields
    Easier editing of repeated report structures
    Better handling of technical layouts without breaking the document

    As more industries rely…

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 20+ year Acrobat user, in your latest Acrobat Pro releases I'm inundated with AI prompts, windows, task bars, etc. NO I don't want a regenerative AI request in my document, NO I don't want a document summary, NO I don't want anything else AI related in a simple PDF. This is wasting so much time. Despite disabling AI features, they literally come back after every open.

    8 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. How about a button that totally disables and removes all the AIBS buttons and suggestions and **** ? Would consider it almost on par with removing the old Word paperclip assistant..

    9 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. **** AI, **** IS HOW I WOULD DESCRIBE IT, GET RID OF YOUR AI. NOW. IT IS BUT USLESS, ANNOYING, BAD, GARBAGE, POPUP, ITS ANNOYING AS AN AD. DISABLE YOUR AI, AND GIVE US A BUTTON THAT ACTUALLY WORKS TO DISABLE IT. SO STOP INTRUDING THEIR WORK, THEY DESPISE IT TO THE MAXIMUM, ********* YOU AI, ***ING DISABLE THIS *, **** AI BEING HERE TO BE ANNOYING, AND ******* USLESS, ALSO, WE DONT WANT "AI" ANYTHING, LEAVE, US, THE **** ALONE WITH YOUR ****** *** ******* AI. AND TOO, STOP FORCING AI UPON US, WE, WILL PROTEST IF…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. AI automatically scanning my PDF is incredibly annoying. I don't want it reading my document, I don't need a summary, and I don't need automatic fields for a form. What I need is a way to completely disable AI.
    It's causing delays in my work and slows me down, along with being a waste of environmental resources.

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow us to turn off AI, it is intrusive and crashing constantly.
    I am currently looking for other options to work pdf's with as this is becoming painful to use.

    10 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. You can't perform simple tasks in the program anymore. You try to flip multiple pages so they appear in the correct direction and the program closes. You try to save a file and the information needed is blanked out with another bug. You try to use the stupid AI and it takes several minutes with each page.

    I'm working for a large company with brand new computers. There is no issues with the internet connection. This is the only program that continuously crashes trying to do the bare minimum of features.

    This is precisely why no one wants AI. It's…

    19 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Get rid of the bloody infuriating AI nonsense. AI is *, it's as * as it's possible to be, and it gets in the way. Just delete it completely, nobody wants it and if they did, they'd be incredibly stupid as it's always wrong.

    11 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Basically the old Adobe Acrobat Reader UI was significantly better and it continues to get worse. I often hop from PC to PC and every time I need to reinstall Reader I have to go and hunt down the settings to change everything back. It's taxing. Obnoxious. Here are the most important key changes that I have to make every time:

    1. The toolbar used to be docked at the top of the screen with tools like select, highlight, page navigation (back, forward, page up, page down), zoom, etc. Now it is a floating pane. I need it docked at the…

    12 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Get the AI the **** out of my way. It's uber distracting, slows the program for no reason, and I KNOW HOW TO READ. Get ********** lost!

    33 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I get so many AI prompts that I am ready to cancel my entire companies subscription and switch to Foxit. Even when I select "no", they are incessant - all day, every day. They are ruining a product I used to really enjoy.
    Maybe use AI to figure out how to add the option for AI into your program, but once a user declines it, it STOPS ASKING.

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Actually make disabling the AI assistant, disable the AI assistant. I have the AI assistant disable in the settings, but I still get pop-ups asking to summarize the documents I am trying to read. These pop-ups both block the material I am trying to read and reduces the usability of the basic program, like scrolling. Also that little chat bar at the bottom should not exist when the assistant is disabled. Please for the love of God fix this. Not everything needs AI help. If I want AI help, I'll use Chat GPT

    240 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. There will be no time ever in which I will open a document in Acrobat Pro and want an AI summary rather than reading it. The entire point of opening is to read it, not your guess of what it says. I do not want this feature, I do not want it popping up and offering me ****** AI "tools" I don't need it and it slows me down to actually have to click past it to get my work done.

    Please disable all this AI slop by default.

    72 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. WORST ******* IDEA EVER ADOBE. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ***! I'M ABOUT TO SWITCH TO ANYBODY BUT YOU JUST TO BE RID OF THE CONSTANT ANNOYANCE OF AI THAT NOBODY WANTED, NOBODY USES, NOBODY ASKED FOR. I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M PAYING $30/MONTH TO BE HARRASSED BY AI, BUT I HAVE NO CHOICE BECAUSE I NEED PDFS FOR WORK. I HATE YOU UNTIL THE END OF TIME. YOU CAN TAKE YOUR SPOT WITH MICROSOFT AND WINDOWS AND ICLOUD AND ONEDRIVE AND EVERY OTHER TECH COMPANY THAT SHOULD HAVE ITS ENTIRE WORKPLACE BOMBED TO SMITHEREENS. WAIT A MINUTE, AM I…

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Get rid of the AI. It is disruptive, covers half the screen, and is difficult to get rid of. I keep turning it off under preferences and it keeps getting turned back on by the time I open the next document! (I recheck my preferences and it has been turned back on.) GET RID OF IT!!!!!!! Or allow it to be permanently disabled.

    27 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. My acrobat documents are getting hover tips that give an image description and say it's AI generated content. It sounds like it's saying that the image is generated by AI when it is not. It is not fair to say my creative work is generated by AI and to convince my clients of that!!!

    10 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Get the AI assistant out of the way. I don't want it and need the option to disable it. Very irritating.

    35 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I need to remove a lot of sensitive informations before I can hand off a pdf to an AI tool or agent. Things like names, emails, adress or contact informations, prices, dates, urls, health data and so on. I would love to have a local AI-tool in Acrobat Desktop/Mobile to investigate one or more PDF files, telling me what kind of sensitive information was found and then giving me options to redact these data. Basically like the remove tool in Photoshop which shows different categories of things it detected in an image and then I can select what I want…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?