14327 results found
-
Remove internal ads from paid version of Acrobat
Can we please have a debloated home screen in Adobe Acrobat?
Looking at the current layout, half the screen is wasted on stuff I’ll never use:
• Curated project ads like “Unlock your sales potential with TED” — this isn’t why I opened Acrobat.
• AI features pushing “summarize your notes” when all I want is to view and edit PDFs.
• Meeting transcription integration — how is this even related to a PDF tool?And the strangest part: if I’m running Acrobat DC (formerly Acrobat Pro, Acrobat X, etc.), that already means I’m a paying customer. Why is the…
23 votes -
Administrative Control to Disable the "Disable New Acrobat" Option
Many organizations standardize on the new Acrobat experience for supportability, training, documentation, and user consistency. While administrators can deploy the new Acrobat interface, end users are still able to select "Disable New Acrobat" from the menu and revert to the classic interface.
This creates several challenges:
- Increased support calls due to users working in different interfaces.
- Inconsistent user experience across the organization.
- Training documentation and internal procedures no longer match what users see.
- Additional administrative overhead when troubleshooting issues.Requested Enhancement
Please provide administrators with a policy or enterprise setting that allows them to:
- Disable…2 votes -
AI helper
Disabling the AI assistant is actually what you should do. Even though I've disabled the AI assistant in the settings, I continue to receive pop-ups asking me to summarize the documents I'm trying to read. In addition to blocking the content I'm trying to read, these pop-ups make the basic program less usable, such as when it comes to scrolling, Chill Guy Clicker. Additionally, when the assistant is disabled, the small chat bar at the bottom shouldn't be there. For heaven's sake, please make this right. AI is not necessary for everything. I'll use Chat GPT if I need…
60 votes -
PDF's attachments in other app need to open in adobe so you can edit and read it is so small in the attachment popup box
In an app where I put a PDF attachment, it opens in an attachment Brower box??? I do not know all it says is Attachment at top. I cannot read this because it is on only on half of the small box window page, and can only zoom in so much, can this be opened in Adobe?
Are what other options do we have?1 vote -
snapshot
The Snapshot tool is no longer efficient; it is extremely glitchy and now takes multiple attempts to accurately highlight my selection. Please fix.
1 vote -
After application language change UI is reset
Go to the Preferences. Change the application language to a different one (use "Ask at startup").
Restart the Acrobat.
Voila. All of your icons in the taskabars are gone, whatever you set is lost.
Reset the language back to the one you started with a hope everything is going to be there back as soon as you revert the language to original one.
You restart but there is no hope. Your taskbars has been reset for good. Happy arranging of the taskbars again!1 vote -
AI
Please pay attention to those of who are asking to have the AI feature stop intruding into our work. Actions (in this case inaction) speak louder than words, and you are telling me very clearly to stop using adobe, because you insist on imposing "AI" on me at every step. Given the demonstrated problems with hallucinations in AI, your are offering is a threat, not a bonus.
42 votes -
Create Public Documentation for the Bulk Download Tool
Please create public documentation of the Bulk Download Tool for Adobe Sign Enterprise. It would be highly helpful if our institution could adjust its query to better meet its operational needs.
Plus, the BDT is something we pay for, and accessible functionality is implied but not available.1 vote -
Deactivate image description
The AI generated image description makes it difficult to work collaboratively on PDFs. I have it turned off in my settings, but when a vendor creates a file and my company is reviewing it, the popups keep covering content and making it difficult to do our work. I can see the image, I don't need a text box describing what I'm looking at, thanks. I'd rather be able to review the actual work I'm trying to do, not manage the tool that's supposed to be helping me do that work.
1 vote -
Adobe Acrobat Pro - Missing Manual Adjustment Window for "Enhance Camera Image"
When converting image-based documents (such as JPGs) to PDF using the Scan & OCR tool in Adobe Acrobat and applying the "Enhance Camera Image" feature, the manual adjustment window and enhancement level selection that were previously available no longer appear following recent updates.
While the system applies an automatic enhancement in the background, certain documents end up completely unreadable or washed out due to over-applied contrast or filtering. Because the manual density or enhancement level controls from previous versions have been removed, users are left with no way to intervene or correct the output.
Expected Behavior:
In the Enhance Camera…1 vote -
Tarama ve OCR (Scan & OCR)
Adobe Acrobat içerisindeki Tarama ve OCR (Scan & OCR) aracıyla görsel bazlı belgeleri (JPG vb.) PDF'e dönüştürürken "Kamera Görüntüsünü İyileştir" özelliğini kullandığımızda, son güncellemelerle birlikte önceden sunulan geliştirme derecesi/manuel ayar ekranı artık gelmemektedir.
Sistem arka planda otomatik bir iyileştirme uygulamaktadır; ancak bazı belgelerde kontrast veya filtreleme aşırı yapıldığı için metinler tamamen okunamaz ve silik hale gelmektedir. Eskiden bu ekranda bulunan manuel yoğunluk veya geliştirme derecesi ayarları kaldığı için kullanıcılar müdahale edememektedir.
Beklenen Davranış:
Kamera Görüntüsünü İyileştir işleminde, otomatik optimizasyonun yanı sıra kullanıcının kontrast/geliştirme derecesini manuel olarak ayarlayabileceği kaydırıcıların veya ayar penceresinin (önceki sürümlerde olduğu gibi) yeniden eklenmesini veya kullanıcıya seçim…1 vote -
Turn off AI generated descriptions of images
Make it possible to turn off the automatic pop-ups with AI-generated image descriptions. The pop-up blocks text that is laid over an image, making it difficult to proofread, suggest changes and make comments.
1 vote -
martinsregis@gmail.com
Estou com dificuldades em fazer a assinatura do Adobe pelo PayPal com cartão de débito. Não tenho cartão de crédito disponível. Se eu não conseguir fazer a assinatura por este método, vou procurar um aplicativo de PDF que tenha aquisição única (sem assinatura) e abandonar o Adobe.
1 vote -
Add a quick-access resource links panel in the toolbar
It would be great to have a small panel in the toolbar with quick-access links to helpful external resources (style guides, document templates, useful reference sites) so users don't have to leave Acrobat to find them. For example, I often bookmark reference pages like https://santa-lou.com/ (casino kakadu) and it would be convenient to pin these directly in the app for faster access while editing documents.
1 vote -
Stop welcoming me ; I'm not new. Stop recommending to me. Stop offering me free trials. Stop having AI offer me help whenever I move the c
Allow more characters to describe a problem/suggest a change (see above). Too much visual clutter. PLEASE have a way to get rid of those colorful photos/ads/ extraneous words. It is just too much to wade through & keep straight the items/words/symbols that are actually part of my attempted task. And so much text just to get through to this area to send feedback. too much text to absorb even by auditorial; I skipped most of it so as to reach here before completely giving up (& this is my 3rd time attempting) You make it pretty obvious that, despite stating…
1 vote -
New Acrobat View vs. Classic View user interface
Using Acrobat Pro desktop version. The default New Acrobat View is HORRIBLE! The new user interface is not intuitive, difficult to navigate and is not user friendly. I cannot find the tools I use frequently. I can't seem to customize the tools. It took me hours to figure out how to do a simple task that should've taken 5 minutes, before I discovered I could disable to the new view (switch to Acrobat classic view). Please fix this interface, go back to the classic view as the default for Acrobat Pro. There is obviously a lot feedback from Pro users…
1 vote -
Cannot save to server in Protected Mode on MacOS
Protected Mode is preventing us from saving edited PDF files to our local server. We also cannot extract individual pages from PDFs to our server. We are on Acrobat 2026.001.21771 and macOS 26.x. Turning off Protected Mode allows saving and extracting as usual, but we understand that this will no longer be an option after October 2026. Please resolve.
1 vote -
Give me the option to permanently TURN OFF AI.
I do not want to use this feature. Please give us the option of permanently disabling it.
1 vote -
Signature Date Options
There needs to be an option for the Date of Signing to be the date the last person signs.
1 vote -
"Combine Files" not available in Windows 11 right-click Contextual tool bar
In Windows 11 File explorer, selecting MORE than 15 pdfs, "combine files in Acrobat" option unavailable in Windows 11 right-click Contextual tool bar.
When selecting "Show more options" the "Combine files in Acrobat" option is available in the subsequent (Windows 10) tool bar.
When selecting LESS than 15 pdfs and right-clicking, "combine files" behavior is as expected.
This is creating confusion amongst our 300 users because the "Combine files" option is appearing and disappearing depending on how many pdfs are selected.
Most recent build of Windows (26200.9550) released on 9/22.
Newest Acrobat 2026.002.21931.1 vote
- Don't see your idea?