Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

768 results found

1. Why can I just use my DC Pro account on 2 devices simultaniously? I have: 2 dekstop pc's (work/home), 1 tablet and smartphone. Not nice that I always need to logout when I want to use it on another device. @Office365 : 5 devices at the same time.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would like to delete multiple old signed agreements at one time from my adobe sign account. Right now, I can only delete one at a time. This is labor intensive. I would like to delete multiple at once. Thank you.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. To have an option to send documents from an email account not associated with your Adobe CC Account.

we should be able to create a new verified email account for sending documents.

As i need to send documents for approval to customers from a generic 'design' email account i have along side my personal emails in outlook.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Adobe Sign updated today 11/14/2017 and now the SEND NOW button is gone and after chosing the only other option NEXT it opens UP the document again and I have to hit SEND again????? Serious regression in efficiency here. Please bring back the SEND NOW option, this is a very slow and tedious process now.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I am in adobe acrobat signed in under my account, but adobe is still asking me to sign in upper right hand corner. Clicked and signed in 5 times trying to authenticate to be able to sign a document. Each time it says that I am signed in to my account, but the widget still says sign in instead of my name and my saved signature is not there

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. On "Adobe Sign", after filling in the Recipients, the Message, etc, the user is given an option to "Preview and Add Signature Fields".

However, after clicking "send" and being taken to the "add signature fields" page, there is no way to then look at the recipients, and the password before hitting send for the last time.

If the user realizes another signatory is needed, he must delete all of his work, and start over because there is no way to go back to edit the message or recipients or password after clicking "send".

The "Send" button is either a misnomer…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How about beta testing a bit before rolling it out, I wasted a full day testing and rebuilding something that was working perfectly, now I am screwed. Thanks

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Nicholson,

We understand you are encountering some trouble with the new feature in Request e-signatures. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. With Modernized experience, you now get simplified document authoring experience, leverage AI-assisted form field detection and ability to revise, organize & save document edits in-progress, add/ remove recipients during agreement creation step. Here’s more information.

If you still prefer to use the earlier version you can revert back by following these steps:
    1.    Click on your profile icon.
    2.    Select "Settings".
    3.    In "E-signing settings", uncheck the box next to "Use the latest version of Request e-signatures".

This change will only affect new created after making this adjustment. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

8. We need recipient groups that can be saved and managed (possibly from the account tab).

On the same note, the ability to use Recipient Groups on webforms

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We would like to request Adobe Sign product development consider enhancing the editing capabilities of both the “Request e-signatures” workflow as well as the “Publish/Create a web form” workflow. These flows both use a similar/identical initial screen which identifies the recipients or participants in the flow as well as “counter signers” and “CC” participants.

It would be ideal if almost any field on this initial screen could be modified later after it had been initially entered. We find that very often after we have moved on to the “preview & add signature fields” screen(s) we discover something that needs to…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. My company purchased an Acrobat Sign Enterprise package in March 2022. Since then we have applied AS to an integral business document. The document did not require setting up a Workflow but has worked successfully with Adobe Sign. As an administrator for our AS account, I can say with confidence that the main feature that attributed to the successful application of AS to this document is the option to “modify an agreement” before signed by the first signor.

We are now exploring Adobe Sign Workflow to apply to several other business documents and create a more user-friendly platform for obtaining…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When designing a workflow, I have the option to create a recipient group. I have created a recipient group that is required and not editable since the workflow users are blind to the process of the workflow.
    When the user is filling out the list of recipients, they are required to enter a name for the recipient group. Why is this required if they are not entering any of the email contact information? Please fix this in the process. It currently doesn't make sense for our users.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Have the Ability to save up to five (5) Signatures. It's such a pain for me currently because I sign for 4 people

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When filling out forms for e-signature we need a way to favorite our commonly used fields. For example if I need to access signature, print name, and date for all of my documents I should be able to have them in their own section so I don't have to toggle back and forth between sections each time.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We've used docusign in the past and have often gone back into our documents to edit them once they've been created/sent. It's extremely useful and time saving to be able to click edit on any given document to change what fields need to be signed or filled out without having to start the whole document over. The fact that adobe sign doesn't have this will end up being the reason my company ends up using hellosign over adobe sign. Super surprised Adobe hasn't integrated this into their software.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be very helpful if templates created in Adobe Sign could be organized into folders. This would make the template library much more user friendly, efficient, and accessible.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. pls enable ability to allow for multiple download of documents in adobe sign - seems like a simple fix - to allow for multiple documents selection (including ability to select all) and then download the PDF (as zip file)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Adobe allows for up to 150 signature transactions per year under most plans. However, there is no way to see in your account how many signature transactions you have used for the year. Suggest showing a running tally so that the user will know when they are about to hit their limit.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The latest version of Adobe Pro DC that has a separate button on the rhs tool bar for "Request signature" stops progressing to "specify where to sign" at 72%.

I have removed and re-installed the program and and cleared my browser cookies but it still sticks at 72%.

I'm running Windows Pro Version KB000802

Any other idea's???

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. How do I change the time zone configured in adobe signature? There does not seem to be an option to change the general settings.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow for more than 1 saved signature and initials. I use the signatures for personal documents and work documents. On work documents, I need to sign with a title along with my name. When I'm signing, I'm not always using a touch screen and trying to re-do the signature with a mouse is awful if I currently need the one that is not saved on the program.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?