Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10697 results found

1. My organisation pays AUD$200 or more for my Adobe Acrobat Pro DC licence and I am unable to edit PDF documents. I have tried everything I can think of and consulted online help. Why are all the edit functions greyed-out? I have printed the PDF file to a new PDF file but that did not help.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please allow for us to change the "Participant Role" on a specific page all at once instead of having to manually change each box, which is very tedious. For example, I send out multiple forms at once to be signed by multiple people, but on the last couple of pages I want the 8th signer to sign and fill out and not the other signers. Currently, it autofill's the page to be filled out as the first signer and then I have to change all the boxes to the 8th signer. It would be nice if there was a way…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When I create a binder Pdf from different pdf files, I cannot save the binder. It remains just stuck on the save window and nothing happens. How can this be solved? There are sites which only allow uploading of a single file, thus you need to be able to combine more files into one. Thanks for your prompt support.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I work for a municipality. I have to create numerous fillable forms that are posted online. A few years ago, Adobe had no problem turning these forms, created in either “LaTeX” or MS Word, into fillable forms. However, that is no longer so. Adobe is now unable to recognize “squares” or “boxes” used as checkboxes. This is a significant problem. Some of my forms have dozens or more checkboxes. Creating each one manually is a real chore.

There is no logical reason for this failure by Adobe. It did work correctly a few years ago. I am perfectly willing to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When our users were migrated to the new Business Profiles overnight on 9/7/2021 all lost their ability to use Acrobat, and our team had to go through and remove and reattached all users licenses.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. There is many ticket about save as problem.
    When you try to save as, you just get the blank sheet. The same thing occurs when you try to share file. I cannot take a capture because the blank sheet disappear when I open the snipping tool.
    This problem has been years but now it has been for months. To save the file I have to print pdf as a file by windows. This is not long term solutions because I lost the pdf preferences.

I have paid Adobe creative cloud, adobe acrobat DC and distiller DC. The program is up…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please add keyboard shortcuts to reorder items in the tag panel.

Currently, a user must drag and drop tags in the Tags panel to change the reading order. It is easy to drag and drop items in the wrong place.

To recreate this problem:
    1.) Open a tagged PDF
    2.) Open Accessibility Tools
    3.) Open Tags Panel
    4.) Attempt to re-order items

It would be extremely useful to be able to do the following
    With a tag selected, I want the ability to do the following with the keyboard:

-Move the tag up
    -Move the tag down
    -Move the tag…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Get rid of the blue help screen tips (or at least allow users to stop them)

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Create PDF Office add-in and function in Acrobat both drop sentences, bullet points, and headers when converting files. This is only happening to the subscription-based users in the office. The users with the Tech Comm suite version of Acrobat do not have this issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The measurement tool lacks any ability to change the text font, size, and color for measurement labels, the default is not sufficient especially because it tends to glitch and turn from an Ariel type font to a very spaced out Courier font which is not convenient for measuring small distances, the perimeter and area measure tool should also enable text callouts.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I cannot get the external editor to open from Acrobat. I've never had this issue in over 11 years of creating PDF forms.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I cannot get the external editor to open from Acrobat. I've never had this issue in over 11 years of creating PDF forms.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Currently the dialog box for a batch OCR process shows the current file number and the total number of files, it then shows the current page number being worked on but it doesn't show the total number of pages in the current file so you don't know how long that particular file has left to do.

In addition, it would also be very useful to have an option to "Abort batch after current file complete"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Using acrobat on the m1 with native OS mode on. When opening the search box or comment scrolling through the pdf starts to lag. Its not a smooth experience at all.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. One document needs to be added to a lot of other documents, say 20-100 documents.
    They all need to be placed in the same location - Before First Page, After First Page or After Last Page or Before Last Page as your other tools allow.
    Allow the selected document(s) to be added to the 20-100 documents without the user having to open every single PDF to insert the additional page(s).

Now, it is a manual process and a painstaking process.

Please add this feature.
    Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I talked to support today about this issue and they too could not explain it. Fills forms being rounded and added together is a crucial part of my job and I'm finding that oftentimes the rounding is incorrect by .01, often because is was incorrectly added after the rounding process.

I know Adobe has the ability to round numbers in the fill forms to a specific number of Decimal places, but what I am sort of seeing is that it doesn't matter what rounding you use, Adobe adds the raw numbers (Which defeats the purpose of rounding).

I have attached…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Can you add left to right and right to left, reversible for pdf view because the page numbers of the documents are mixed in arabic and right to left languages?

As you see in the photo page one is the left side but in arabic page style it need to be right side...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hi Team

To whomever may be competent to solve the problem....

There are several incomprehensible bugs with accessibility in Acrobat.

1. We can't create multiple tags in Tags pannel. Please create option for creating multiple tags just like when we create forms there is an option for do you want to create multiple forms. Screenshot pdf attached for your reference.
    2. We cannot delete Tag ID under Object properties at once. Some time its client requirement that they dont want ID, IDs come when we autotag the document.
    3. While working on a big files and creating tags, tags wont come in sequence,…
    9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Work in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and installed version 2021.007.20096.
    Now I can't see the guide lines when I drag lines from the rulers with the Marking Tool, I can only see the hair cross. When I click the spot I wanted the guide lines, then it shows.

You helped me earlier today and installed an earlier version, 2020.013.20074 and the function worked again. Then when the program update it self to 2021.007.20099 the function failed again. I think this is a bug.

Work in Mac Big Sur 11.6.

In Acrobat I have extension program installed, PitStop Pro 21.0.3.0. I…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hi
    During autotag in acrobat Pro DC "ID" we created automatic if we no need these ID, we can't delete these "ID" from all in one click. We need option to removed all "ID" in click for all tag or give the option during autotag so that "ID" will not create.

If you give option in upcoming Acrobat Pro DC version, our time not waste to deleted "ID" manually one by one tag select.

Thanks
    Mukesh

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)