Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10706 results found

1. I get too many email notifications. Suggestion: add new option in "My Events" email notification: "Agreement signed by all signers and filed" (currently the option "Agreement signed or approved" sends me email when each signer signs. I only want an email when all signers have signed and the "Agreement is signed and filed".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I scan files on my phone and then download them to pc, usually as a batch, when I am selecting said files if I click outside the tiny box all of the previous files that I have individually clicked get unchecked and I have to start over before I can download files. changing that would be awesome, what would be even better is if I had the option to make a folder on my pc where the files could automatically be downloaded when I upload them from my phone. the whole binder download process works but it is somewhat clumsy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Like previous offline PRO version which had an option to export/import Bookmarks in Navigation Menu, i need this option in Adobe Acrobat PRO DC also. the output format can be excel/word/text.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When I create a new pdf, I start scanning, the scanner scans all the pages but the adobe program just scans the 1st page. Its very annoying, it needs to be fixed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scanning and OCR  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When we create documents in InDesign using interactive buttons, there are usually unmarked annotation errors in Acrobat's accessibility checker. This happens when the buttons are on master pages or when they're not included within the Articles panel.

As well as fixing this, it would be really helpful and time-saving to be able to search for all the unmarked annotations using the search function within the Acrobat Tags panel, and tag them all at once, rather than having to find and tag them one by one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add a preference setting to automatically open Page Thumbnails when a document is opened. Currently this is not an option. Heavy document processing would be made much less cumbersome if this option were available.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. BUG - While using Adobe Acrobat 2017 as a PDF printer, the fonts that are required to display symbols correctly are not being embedded regardless of settings
    Rat Dish1.pdf illustrates the error. It was created by printing to a pdf, an .idw file. Rat dish.invpdf.pdf which was generated through the Inventor app is correct.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please please add the option to keep acrobat in full screen mode when opening multiple pdf's whilst using 2 monitors. I can open 1 pdf in full screen mode, as soon as I open another pdf acrobat automatically exits full screen mode and I have to re-enable every time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please consider combining the Page Number and date format and Page Range Options into the existing Add Header Footer Window or at least a single pop-up, rather than two separate ones. They reduce the efficiency and accuracy with which the tack can be performed. Do you intend to make your software less efficient and error prone?? Because if so you have succeeded!! CONGRATULATIONS!

For example, when I need to add page numbers to 61 sets of numerous pages on the footer, that means according to your current set-up with the pop-up for page number and date format, and the second…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I want to know which font is being used when I highlight the text in question. A simple right click after the text is highlighted could present a context menu that would do the trick.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please, add methods in the IAC interface for OLE and/or the JavaScript API to CREATE or ADD new named destinations with name, page number and rectangle coordinates of the destination. Also please add a method to associate the named destination to bookmarks. I have all my source data in Excel, so I'm using VBA.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Need option to send notifications to a cell phone number or to a email address other than the one used to send the sign request document to.

Need the option to repeat notification more than once a day ... once a day is the smallest interval allowed for notifications. ... if the document needs to be signed before EOD then I may need to repeat the notification hourly......

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When one crops a document, the "Apply to:" dialog preference selects between "Even and Odd Pages", "Odd Pages Only", and "Even Pages Only". This preference is sticky, based on the last document that was cropped. In practice, documents are uncorrelated.

To minimize user errors, Acrobat should default to a single choice users expect, "Even and Odd Pages". Or inspect the document, or at least notice whether one is on an even or odd page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. dear acrobat. a lot of legal professionals use your software. we have no - zero - zip - nada use for SECURED PDFs. These are a huge time-waster for me. No courts require or care about PDF security. It just makes my job harder. Please release a version of Adobe that automatically strips all security from PDFs and doesn't automatically create unwanted and useless restrictions that WASTE MY TIME.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When one crops a document, the "Apply to:" dialog preference selects between "Even and Odd Pages", "Odd Pages Only", and "Even Pages Only". This preference is sticky, based on the last document that was cropped. In practice, documents are uncorrelated.

These probabilites aren't flat. To reduce user errors, it would be simplest to default to the setting users expect by default: "Even and Odd Pages".

If one expects the user to check this setting every time, then it would make sense to play the probabilities, and default to the most likely setting based on recent history. For example, phone GPS…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When copying and pasting a textbox from one page to another, the textbox is pasted in the copied location instead of center screen. Pasted objects should always land in middle of screen no matter zoom level or current view location.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hello
    Filemaker container PDF preview doen't work on WIndows 10
    After windows 10 instal update KB5003637, container preview doen't work.
    This problem persist about 3 weeks.
    Here a link with this topic
    https://community.claris.com/en/s/question/0D53w00005OD7xtCAD/suddenly-pdf-are-not-shown-in-filemake...
    There are many users who user Filemaker.
    Who can help us to solve this issue?
    Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)