Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.


How it works:


  • Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

  1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

  1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.


Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

14327 results found

  1. This is a business critical app that costs a lot of money (as part of the CC subscription). I want to open PDFs quickly, review them, close them and move on with my work. Instead, every time EVERY SINGLE TIME I open a PDF, you ask for feedback - PLEASE RATE THIS 1-10 HOW LIKELY ARE YOU TO RECOMMEND TO A COLLEAGUE?... then another window pops up that completely disables the app (can't even resize the application window) that tells me about all the new eatures you've added and you hide the close button so I have to hunt for…

    13 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I think we can all agree that your AI pop-up is the most annoying and useless "feature" on Adobe. As you can see, several cases have been opened against it, and ALL the cases have been upvoted. How much longer til y'all actually get rid of it? Since we're talking about annoying pop-ups, can you also find a way to disable the pop up when I copy text? I just need to copy some quick data into another spreadsheet and every time I select the text I have your stupid pop-up to Generate an Image, Simplify, Define, or Ask your…

    111 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I love AI, I use it everyday. This Adobe AI popup stuff is soooo ****** it's amazing it was reviewed and approved. It's mind boggeling how bad it is.

    19 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We are requesting Adobe to enable native support for Microsoft Purview Information Protection (MPIP)–encrypted documents within Adobe Acrobat Sign cloud workflows, as currently files protected with Microsoft Purview sensitivity labels using Azure Rights Management cannot be uploaded, rendered, or processed for signing, forcing organizations to remove encryption and thereby weakening their security posture; this creates a critical enterprise gap where organizations must choose between maintaining compliance and secure data protection or enabling essential business processes such as legal, financial, and HR document signing, and therefore we recommend implementing Microsoft Information Protection (MIP) SDK integration for secure handling of protected content…

    10 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Drawing tool locks up in Adobe Pro and won't release upon mouse release. So if I want to add a circle, for example, I go to draw the circle and the drawing tool won't release to actually add the circle into the document. It just takes the one circle and constantly re-sizes it and drags it all over the document but won't release. It is problematic with both my wired mouse and built-in touch pad.

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Remove AI features and halt all efforts to integrate AI into products. It is useless. It makes your products worse. It has immense negative consequences. NO ONE WANTS THIS.

    48 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Edit panel is not opening when I click edit at the top. Nothing happens. I urgently need to update a pdf and cannot. Restarting my computer did nothing.

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please stop. nobody wants this ****.

    159 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. All of this Pop ups (AI, Bookmarks, tools....) all of these sucks, when i only want to see a document i have to close a bunch of box

    17 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hey, try listening to all of the users of your services and remove AI. Admit it: you got played by some billionaire into buying AI and you can't square yourselves to acknowledge it's a bad investment. Fire the dummy who pushed it, take the loss and move on. No one wants AI. Remove it.

    26 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. As part of my daily workflow, I spend hours reviewing technical drawings in PDF format. These documents require my full attention and careful analysis, so any interruption is extremely disruptive. Unfortunately, the constant popups from this program, insisting that I “summarize your PDF using AI,” have become a major annoyance.

    I want to make it very clear: I do not intend to use AI for my work. My company’s policy strictly forbids it, and I value maintaining compliance and confidentiality. Despite this, the software repeatedly interrupts my workflow with suggestions that are not only irrelevant but also intrusive. Each popup…

    15 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Indian languages are used by 1/6th of humanity. It would be really helpful if major Indian languages such as Marathi, Hindi, Gujarati, Bengali, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Odia, and Sanskrit had the OCR feature. There are many 3rd party OCR softwares for some of these languages but if it was integrated into Acrobat, it would also make searches, editing, and other things easier for users of these languages.

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Stop forcing this useless 'feature' on me.
    I don't want to use, see or interact with any AI features. I can read my documents myself — it's crazy, right?
    I really enjoy how slow and buggy the reader has become just because of this nonsense.
    Stop, let me remove it entirely. It should be an option!

    Its great to see that i am not the only one complaining about this.

    17 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. AI should be OPT-IN only. All software should have "features" disabled by default with the option to activate this garbage.

    9 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I am actively shopping for an Adobe alternative that does not integrate AI

    22 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. As of today, I, and several other people using this program at work and on their home computers, can no longer edit objects. I believe this is a bug as I was able to do this for years up until today. I am able to select the object but unable to delete it with the delete key or right clicking and selecting delete. Nothing happens.

    The only solution I have found to delete an object is to:
    1. Go to View>Show/Hide>Navigation Panes> Content
    2. Click content icon in sidebar to open hierarchical object tree
    3. Locate page to edit, click…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I'm so disapointed in this roll out of AI features. It completely bogs down Acrobat. Every time I go to edit text, something very simple, it has to generate a whole new menu and even ask me if it wants it to create an image, every. single. time.

    I've disabled it multiple times and it keeps coming back. You can tell there are new things running in the background tied to the menu, help, and AI Assistant.

    Acrobat used to be one of my favorite platforms, I could just about do anything in it. Now I can barely do anything…

    22 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Your AI is not allowing me to do my job as efficiently as possible. The constant pop-ups are frustrating and interrupt my work. I do not need everything I am looking at to be summarized. I do not need everything I am looking at to be rewritten. I do not need your AI assistance to interrupt me when I am working. Allow people to disable this. It is so frustrating and so many other people are also frustrated by it. Please start listening to your customers.

    237 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I know competition, software development, and dealing with the public is hard, but I've been waiting for Acrobat's 2025 "give them so many popups that they realize how valuable we are" tactic to go away and it's just not happening. It looks like my windows machine is caught up in a war for which app is going to be opening PDFs, and I'm sad that y'all are going through that, but incessantly pestering of your paying customers just isn't the way. Some days it feels like an early 2000s infected web browser with the 'feature' ai and sharing popups. I…

    12 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ever since the AI features were added to Acrobat Pro, the program is super laggy and crashes more frequently. I've "disabled" AI, but we all know that doesn't actually disable anything. I can't tell you how many time the program has crashed or not loaded my document quickly because it is visibily trying to get the AI pop-ups to load first. The fact that the popup always say "Save time with a document using AI Assistant" just adds insult to injury.

    9 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?