14319 results found
-
Text box alignment and size
Acrobat is soo frustrating. Everytime we enter text is a space the text is a different size. Please add multi-select capabilities with options to make the text boxes align on the bottom and make the same text size... .OMG. Please fix. This is been awful and still no fix. It makes people and business look amaturish.
2 votes -
Comments Pane
I have tried multiple times to uncheck the "show comments pane when a PDF with comments is opened" box and clicking "OK". When I reopen my preferences, the box is checked again. I don't want that pane automatically opening. I have tried closing out of Adobe completely afterwards and even restarting my PC. What am I missing?
2 votes -
Best OST to PST Converter Software 2024
Kernel for OST to PST Converter is a powerful tool designed to repair and convert corrupted or inaccessible OST files into PST format for easy access in Microsoft Outlook. It recovers emails, contacts, calendars, and other data, including deleted or oversized items. The tool supports batch conversion, selective recovery, and ensures the original folder structure is preserved. Users can preview the recovered data before conversion and save it in formats like PST, EML, or MSG. With an intuitive interface and a free trial, it offers an easy way to evaluate its capabilities before purchase. https://www.nucleustechnologies.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html
1 vote -
Unübersichtlichkeit beim Öffnen von mehrere Dokumente gleichzeitig
Wenn ich geschäftliche mehrer Seiten öffnen muss, um diese miteinander vergleichen zu können, werden mir in der Titelleiste nicht alle Dateien angezeigt. In dem neuen Design sogar noch wenigere als in der alten. Im neuen Design sind jetzt rechts die Pfeile und "Erstellen", sowie drei Punkte noch hinzugekommen. Ich sehe gerade mal 3 Dateien von 6 und muss ständig mit der Maus auf den Pfeilen von Dokument zu Dokument springen, damit ich alle Dokumente miteineinander vergleichen kann. Das ist absolut unterirdisch und mühsam. Nicht Benutzerfreundlich!
2 votes -
[Proofreading] The comment cannot start or end with space or any other whitespace character
Hello,
I'm working as a proofreader and I have used a lot the commenting feature to mark errors and point potential improvements to typesetter working in InDesign.
Especially useful was the feature of typing leading or trailing spaces in comments (e.g., in Add Text or Replace Text features) such that typesetter in InDesign can automatically apply my remarks to the book.
Recently, however, I've discovered that Adobe removed the possibility of leading/trailing whitespaces - see this page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/whats-new.html (and in an attached image).
It is not even possible to disable this "enhancement" somewhere in options. I (and probably a lot…
10 votes -
UI CHANGES TO BE OPTIONAL
HAD MENUS SET FOR EASILY DOING WHAT I DO. AFTER THE UI CHANGE I HAVE TO SPEND A DAY RESETTING THE MENUS. HIGHLY INEFFICIENT AND A WASTE OF MY TIME. DO NOT THINK THAT ONCE I RESET MY MENUS PERFORMANCE WILL BE IMPROVED, BECAUSE AFTER THE PREVIOUS UI CHANGE THAT WAS NOT THE CASE!!! FROM THE OTHER FEEDBACKS IT IS OBVIOUS THAT ABOBE DOES NOT CONSIDER THE USER!!
16 votes -
Bookmarks accessibility color
Bookmarks don't change color properly, and alt button doesn't open the menu like it efen should.
1 vote -
Sign in box does not work
Sign in box does not.
Adobe Acrobat Pro Dc 20191 vote -
Bring back the old layout - I need page numbers front and center
…The new layout is so different than the old that it is hampering my productivity. I thought Adobe was supposed to help users, not take away all the features that I need to see immediately when I open a PDF. Specifically, I need page numbers and the page up and down arrows front and center. I still don't know how to find those. I need to see at a glance if I have time to read a 5 page or 105 page document. Don't hamper users. Make it easy again. Allow users -- and tell us how to do this17 votes -
Irritating user interface
What an irritating user interface seriously. I wonder if the interface designers ever work on their own product. No sense of where to place the tool and task bars. What is the ease of accessibility have you guys created?. Please change back to the previous version. This is the most nonthought of update.
34 votes -
Repeat Field on All Pages
In the legacy version you could right click on a field and select "repeat field on all pages". This was incredibly helpful for contracts that you need to initial each page of. In the new version that option is no longer available, creating a need to switch to the legacy version everytime you want to send a contract out via Adobe Sign.
7 votes -
Crash
On Windows 10. Every time I attempt to Fill & Sign by clicking any one of the buttons Adobe crashes with no error since the 07/2024 update
5 votes -
pdf tab number
Have renamed and moved all tab numbers for form to be filled in the correct order, however still encountering errors in the actual document. Section 17 is being prompted as if it were section 14. Is this because the box for data is higher up in the document than the others? Happening across multiple PDFs.
1 vote -
Acrobat Pro Windows - OneDrive - Sorting content by date doesn't work anymore
I use Acrobat Pro on Windows 11, and since some update, when I open the OneDrive storage folder, I can't sort the contents by date anymore, only by name.
It only affects OneDrive! Other contents like Google Drive I can sort by date.Continuous Release 2024.005.23020
1 vote -
Reduce header real estate consumption
Reduce header real estate consumption - too many options in the header. I only have 1" out of 6"-7" of a gray area to grab a pdf to drag, move, etc. Too many unnecessary options at the top: House (Home), + Create, ? - ok for help, bell symbol, 9 dots for other apps - removing these would free up valuable real estate in the header. Make them optional to turn on/off as needed.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Cant convert the sanskrit or devanagiri pdf to word
I have the sanskrit or devanagiri pdf, I want to convert to docx, it jus doesnt allow you to convert
1 vote -
Stop messing with interface
Please stop changing the Acrobat interface every year. It is very frustrating and time wasting to find the basic tools that I use to navigate documents. A basic thing like Marquee Zoom and other basic tools should be obvious and accessible, not buried in menus. I've wasted an hour this morning and whilst I can find the tool now, no idea how to add to standard tool bar. Stop doing this!!!!
17 votes -
Frequently Loses Log In Validation
I have a full Acrobat Pro subscription. I use Acrobat all the time to create / edit / file documents. Occasionally before, and more often lately I open a PDF file, only to have my Acrobat app (installed on my laptop running Windows 10) say that "upgrade to access that function" implying that I don't have a subscription. I go to check the account status in the app, and it shows my information, but still insists my subscription is not current. Eventually, it usually finds my account (no idea what it is doing in the background or why it loses…
1 vote -
Move Constrain Proportions Back Above Margin Dimensions
In older versions of Acrobat the Constrain Proportions checkbox was above the margin dimensions boxes. That was far, far more usable for me, as 99.9% of the artwork I'm working with has uniform crop marks. I'm a keyboard user, so when the Crop dialog opens, I'll tab down to the dimensions. In previous versions I could press the space bar to check Constrain Proportions, tab to Top, type in my crop amount, tab to the next box and I was all set.
Now I have to either click Constrain Proportions separately then shift+Tab to go back up, or tab several…
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?