- or
No existing idea results
- ~ No ideas found ~
14339 results found
-
Easy Troubleshooting Steps to Fix QuickBooks Error 12007
Are you facing QuickBooks Error 12007 frequently? It may be caused due to Your software either doesn't have an internet connection or its system files being incorrectly configured. To resolve QuickBooks Error Code 12007 quickly, Contact Accounting-assist24 customer care at +1-855 738 1479. They offer Quick Solutions to Fix QB Error Codes by an Expert Accounting team. For more details visit- https://create.piktochart.com/output/60468378-quickbooks-error-code-12007
2 votes -
Acrobat Performance Issues Apple M1 Pro
MacBook Pro: Chip Apple M1 Pro, Memory 16 GB, MacOS Ventura 13.0.1 Acrobat has a particular performance drop when using the form boxes. At my work we are provided with a PDF file with fill boxes we need to use to write our weekly plans. On my Windows based computer everything runs as expected but when working from my MacBook Pro there is a serious performance degrading glitch. Whenever I select on a box to write in, I notice the entire PDF file lags and has difficulty scrolling or registering actions easily. Severely slowing my workflow. Only when I click off any fill boxes does the issue stop and scrolling becomes normal along with other actions. This forces me to actually do twice the work just to fill in one box. This issue is very particular to Mac using ARM chips and does affect workflow significant enough to force a decision between the use of one system over the other.
MacBook Pro: Chip Apple M1 Pro, Memory 16 GB, MacOS Ventura 13.0.1 Acrobat has a particular performance drop when using the form boxes. At my work we are provided with a PDF file with fill boxes we need to use to write our weekly plans. On my Windows based computer everything runs as expected but when working from my MacBook Pro there is a serious performance degrading glitch. Whenever I select on a box to write in, I notice the entire PDF file lags and has difficulty scrolling or registering actions easily. Severely slowing my workflow. Only when I click…
2 votes -
FORMAT PAINTER
FORMAT PAINTER IN EDIT FOR PDFS USING ADOBE ACROBAT PRO DC TRIAL VERSION (WINDOWS OS)
4 votes -
How to find your direct deposit Cash App bank name?
Cash App has partnered with Lincoln Savings Bank and Sutton Bank to provide direct deposit services. These banks are responsible for issuing the Cash App card and processing direct deposits. You can find this information by looking at the banking tab on Cash App's website. You can search your account information online to find your Cash App bank name and address.
First, you must install the most recent version of the Cash App. You can do this by checking the app store. When you're in the app, you'll see a list of banks you're linked to. You'll also see a section for terms and services. Once you've read that section, you can move forward.
What is Cash App bank name and address?
To use Cash App's direct deposit feature, you must first know your bank's name and address. You can find this information on your bank's website or online. In addition to the Cash App bank name, you should also know your bank's routing number. Routing numbers are generally found in the bank's address. These numbers enable you to locate your bank, make transfers, direct deposits and process auto-debits.You will need to use the same bank name and address if you have multiple Cash App accounts. This way, you'll avoid confusion, and your account information will be secure and safe. The routing number is a nine-digit unique code that identifies financial institutions in the United States. Most personal checks have a routing number in the bottom left corner. Once you have the bank name and address, you can enter them into the Cash App Banking tab.
How to find your direct deposit Cash App bank name?
The bank name and address associated with your direct deposit Cash App account may differ from what you used to. You can always find it if you are unsure by looking up the bank's routing number online. This number will tell you the exact location of the bank branch where you opened the account. Knowing the routing number will help you locate your account and make deposits more efficiently.In addition to the bank name, you must also know the address to make your deposits. In the US, the bank name of Cash App is Lincoln Savings Bank or Sutton Bank. Using the right bank for your direct deposit is essential because you need to include it for Cash Card issuance, Paychecks withdrawal service, and Cash App transactions.
Steps to find Cash App bank name, routing, and account number
If you have a Cash App account, you can find your bank name, routing number and address in the app. This is important if you want to deposit checks and withdraw money from your account. You also need this information if you send money from one bank account to another. You can find this information in the Banking section of the app. In addition, you can change your address if you move.The first step in finding your Cash App Bank Name, routing and account number is to log into your Cash App account.
You can do this by tapping on the '$' sign and scrolling down until you see the Banking tab.
Enter the bank name and address into the box provided to you.Cash App has partnered with Lincoln Savings Bank and Sutton Bank to provide direct deposit services. These banks are responsible for issuing the Cash App card and processing direct deposits. You can find this information by looking at the banking tab on Cash App's website. You can search your account information online to find your Cash App bank name and address.
First, you must install the most recent version of the Cash App. You can do this by checking the app store. When you're in the app, you'll see a list of banks you're linked to. You'll also see a…
1 vote -
Auto redirect signers to another website after document submission
After a person signs and submits a document, I want them to be automatically directed to a payment page on my website.
1 vote -
Automatic Reoccuring Desktop shortcuts
Like so many before, I want to have control over my own computer. If I ever had any reason to want a desktop shortcut for Adobe, I could create one. Or I could request one on install. I have NEVER wanted one. So one should not appear on my desktop every few days, no matter how many times I delete it or hide it.
1 vote -
Add support for the Ot URL scheme
Currently, embedded links which use the ot URL schema are blocked by Adobe Acrobat even when adjusting security settings. Adobe Acrobat doesn't need to support reading these links as they're simply opened in a registered Windows application, but we need Acrobat to stop blocking these links.
1 vote -
web and mobile app development
SoftwareHub is a leading Web and Mobile app development company in Pakistan, inspired by great customers for 2 years. We help create exceptional Apps and web solutions and solve complex problems creatively. We provide custom web apps development services, Data management & backup, Mobile Apps, and Scraping and Automation realization—that propel companies to the forefront of their industry.
1 vote -
Send monthly Creative Cloud invoices to my email automatically
I know how to access my invoices but it is a hassle, time consuming and easy to forget.
Please send me my invoices by email automatically.
I shouldn't have to log into my creative cloud account, find my latest invoice and click an email me button. Creative Cloud should send me my invoice automatically.
Adobe is able to send me tips, marketing information and other rubbish automatically but the one thing I want, it can't do.
The people reviewing these messages seem to think it is smart to ignore requests by many hundreds of people or even to merge it with a solution that is not the solution.
Why does Adobe like to do things to make me angry rather than to make me like Adobe? Anyway, it will be interesting to see how long this lasts before it is merged with the non solution.
I know how to access my invoices but it is a hassle, time consuming and easy to forget.
Please send me my invoices by email automatically.
I shouldn't have to log into my creative cloud account, find my latest invoice and click an email me button. Creative Cloud should send me my invoice automatically.
Adobe is able to send me tips, marketing information and other rubbish automatically but the one thing I want, it can't do.
The people reviewing these messages seem to think it is smart to ignore requests by many hundreds of people or even to merge it…
64 votes -
ADOBE caption to be rephrased "Enter your first name and the last name"
Our API expects a signature made of first name & last name.
ADOBE signature caption mentions "Enter your name" only. This causes a confusion for some of our esteemed customers in whether or not the full name (comprising first name and last/family name) is to be provided.
We need the caption presented by Adobe to clearly mention "Enter Your First and Last Name", instead of "Enter Your Name".
Providing the attachment for clarity's sake.
1 vote -
Bug: Adobe Reader DC and Adobe Acrobat DC problems on M1 Macs
On M1 Macs, the latest versions of Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat cause problems from time to time. It is then no longer possible to double-click PDFs in the Finder. The programs still seem to work. Usually only a restart of the programs helps. Some of them work again after 10 minutes. The problem occurs mostly when accessing server shares, rarely when opening local PDFs. macOS is Monterey.
2 votes -
Quick Steps to Resolve Troubleshoot The QuickBooks Error Code 1603
Do you want to fix the QuickBooks Error Code 1603 instantly? Read this blog carefully, here you find all the working methods that use to fix the QB error code 1603. You will need to use every method step by step to eliminate this error. If the problem is still, then you will need to call the accounting specialist company Accounting-assist24 to quick solution. For more detailed information visit- https://accounting-assist24.com/blog/what-is-quickbooks-error-1603/
2 votes -
Automatically OCR is one of the worst and irritating feature....when we open scanned PDF , it starts auto page recognition...please remove t
Automatically OCR is one of the worst and irritating feature....when we open scanned PDF , it starts auto page recognition...please remove it
4 votes -
Stop changing my tool preferences!!!!
Stop changing the preferences users have set on the tools bar on the right side of the screen. I don't know what triggers it, but every couple of months, the tools revert back to your defaults. I only have the tools that I use in that area - some of which are NOT in your defaults - and having to go back and find all of them, and then reorganize them is wasting my time because IT WAS ALREADY SET TO MY PREFERENCES!!!!
4 votes -
"open comment panel" action FAIL
When I right-click on a comment and select the Open Comment Panel option, nothing opens up. There's no Comment Panel. Where did it go? How am I supposed to review a list of comments now?
2 votes -
rename split page files
Lets say I have a pdf file called ABC.pdf that has 3 pages. I want to extract this file into 3 separate PDF files with each one page. This can be easily achieved by the split tool as I demonstrated to the sport technician as well. This issue is complicated by output file names.
The solution I am looking for is that I want the output files to be named in a specific manner, say I want to call them TT001, TT002, TT003. In other words I want to define a naming schema for the files with the specific prefix (TT) followed by serial number increments, (starting at 001, or 2180..2181..2182 etc).
Lets say I have a pdf file called ABC.pdf that has 3 pages. I want to extract this file into 3 separate PDF files with each one page. This can be easily achieved by the split tool as I demonstrated to the sport technician as well. This issue is complicated by output file names.
The solution I am looking for is that I want the output files to be named in a specific manner, say I want to call them TT001, TT002, TT003. In other words I want to define a naming schema for the files with…
2 votes -
right mouse click from taskbar to close program ends in freeze
Bug report - multiple times when I have more than one PDF open (separate windows) and attempt to close ALL documents by right-mouse-clicking on the Adobe tab in the taskbar, AND if I've made changes to a document and not saved it, the whole program freezes up and I need to force the program to end.
2 votes -
Allow scanned images to have a background changed to transparent.
Allow scanned images to have a background changed to transparent.
This feature will allow the creation of electronic stamp with a transparent
background such that a user can sign a date a document then place a
Adobe stamp with option to be able not to be changed without a password or a 4-digits PIN. The uploaded file is an example with a transparent background performed using Photoshop.1 vote -
Adobe crashes when photo is added
Every time I add a photo to the boxes where I attach the photo for the report, adobe crashes. I have not had an issue with this until today.
1 vote -
Sum function for measurements
After using the measure tool, I would like to be able to sum all the measurement comments. Currently, the only solution I can find is manually add with a calculator or export to excel and use the sum function. It would be nice to keep all this data in one place.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?