Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10535 results found

1. EigenLayer founder Sriram Kannan said that “AI-powered cryptoeconomic coprocessors can integrate powerful new features into the blockchain while driving economic activity.”
    https://dropstab.com/coins/eigenlayer-ico explores this topic as deeply as possible and allows you to get involved with the eigenlayer market cap

Ritual co-founder Neeraj Pantha believes this integration can enable decentralized applications to run more efficiently. According to him, the partnership expands EigenLayer's capabilities for computing using artificial intelligence technologies.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Acrobat crash when I open a normalized PDF (caused by the page thumbnails panel automatically opened for normalized PDF, possible for you to fix this issue? This problem wastes an awful lot of our time.

In the same style: Opening a Pitstop report when another PDF a normalized PDF is already opened, result almost time to a crash.

Guides from rulers are not visible when you add them; you can't see them when you move them, and the same applies to Pitstop's Design and Layout guides.

When you modify a mask or a shape, when the "Output Preview" window is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When adding a comment that contains only a space character, the comment cannot be posted. This means that it is impossible to mark up changes that involve inserting a space, or replacing another character with a space in an 'import PDF comments' (https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/indesign/using/import-pdf-comments.html) workflow in InDesign.

Please allow posting of comments containing only a space character.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. How Much Does Yahoo Charge to Recover an Account

Yahoo does not charge a fee to recover an account.

The process can typically be completed for free through Yahoo's account recovery tools, which may include verifying your identity through email, phone number, or security questions.

https://www.linkedin.com/events/howmuchdoesyahoochargetorecover7176146441294245888/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We create drawings that we need our customers to sign off. Currently we have templates set up that we use to send out to our customers for them to sign and say that they are happy with our drawings and information on the drawing provided. What we would like to do it send a copy of the drawing ( PDF) at the same time as we are sending the template for signb off, IE create the template and also drag and drop the pdf document in to the template that the template refers to.
    Below you will see 2 documents,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Start Dialog / German user interface
    Wrong translation of "Open" when selecting multiple files in the Start dialog.
    Is "Open". Should be "Öffnen".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. EXCELで作成したPDFをMacの2024.001.20604バージョンでグレースケール指定で印刷すると、真っ黒で印刷されます。
    複数のMac、プリンタを変えてもすべて同じです。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Looking for the best online stationery brands that offer high-quality products at affordable prices? Let me share my experience with you. I recently discovered EStationery, a website that brings together several renowned brands in one place. I highly recommend checking out this website for its impressive range of quality products. You won't be disappointed!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It is really terrible when I open the new PDF file, as I have to close the left tab to have a normal view, please advise how to remove this and ensure the full page showing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Acrobat Pro 2023.006.20380 on Mac is regularly dropping pages from print job ie. will print first 10 pages out of 50, then just stop. Often refuses to print pages altogether and we have to print from other apps. All PDFs are generated internally by Indesign (Latest version). No issues with previous Acrobat Pro, no issues printing the same PDFs with other apps eg. Preview. Printer is Xerox C4350 which handles ALL other print jobs fine eg. Indesign, Photoshop, Preview, Word, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When Acrobat is initialized (or just now when a popup presents "new Acrobat" settings, for AI I believe), if the suggested settings are not accepted and the user goes in and selects a document display size, that size is fixed permanently for whenever a document is opened. This can't even be changed by going into general (global) Preferences in the software. This thus presents a problem that can only be resolved by deleting the preference setting key in the Registry and thus reinstall the master preferences. (Note that this happened to me today when an Adobe screen came up and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. As a bifocal wearer, the default full-page display is RARELY suitable. I'd MUCH prefer that Adobe Reader pre-zoomed to a text readable level. I tend to end up at 150% zoom, but everyone's needs are unique, so accessibility personalization should be configurable. Maybe a simple default zoom setting or a smarter (AI?) learned one based on the size of the text in the current document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I DESPERATELY want a user preference that inhibits automatically opening the left side toolbar. I've seen a couple of other comments on the same topic where an Adobe engineer claims that F8 turns off the menu. News Flash: F8 does nothing in my Acrobat Reader AND I ALWAYS want the left-side tools menu hidden, unless summoned. I<b> READ</b> PDFs with Acrobat <b>Reader</b>, I don't need or want to see editing tools. So far (after YEARS of use) I haven't needed to redact, highlight, or annotate (comment), but I can see those capabilities as being potentially valuable when needed, though RARELY.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I hate the new Adobe program. I cannot print my documents anymore that I save or download. i can no longer print a copy of my bank statement like i used to after balancing it on Quicken. I don’t know why or what you changed, but unless i pay more to Adobe, I am limited to how i use my new laptop. I cannot print tax documents unless i use my phone. It’s ridiculous! I hate the new program and i feel like a ******* to your program, continually having to pay more and more for basic use.
    I have…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I have my Default Page Layout Settings to Single Page Continuous, Fit Page, but documents ALWAYS open to Two Up Page Layout. It should open to the Default Page Layout as specified.

I also have "Restore last view settings when reopening documents" under Documents Category turned ON, does not make a difference.

Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. In accordance with Volaris Airlines' flight change policy, travelers may modify their plans after making a reservation by calling +1 855 VOLARIS. For any questions you may have regarding Volaris Airlines, call the (OTA) Console Desk number if you are unable to reach the official number. You cannot change the destination country while changing the flight path. In the event that travel plans or itineraries change, customers can modify their flight prior to departure. The Volaris change flight policy should be known to them.

https://www.flyamericans.com/blog/volaris-airlines-flight-change

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Prime commercial shops available for purchase in high-traffic Noida locations. ️Be your own boss or secure a profitable investment. Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! Limited shops remaining.

Contact Property Gully today!

Phone: 9582002006 or
    Email: info@propertygully.com.
    Visit Our Website: https://propertygully.com/retail-shops-in-noida/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When i open a PDF file that contains layers (most of our generated drawings) the 'Layers' side panel always opens, this is not required and I have to manually close the side panel every time, please add an option to stop side panels or tool panels from opening automatically.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. This is in regard to the new look of Adobe Acrobat. I changed my view back to the older version. My suggestion is to leave the toolbar and include a popup tip that tells how to turn it off. I spent an hour trying to find the toolbar, how to turn it on. I tried customize, several different options. I tried using AI and it said there was no option to do that. Thank you for the opportunity to interact
    When I googled the question, there appeared to be many other users with the same challenge

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I use a windows 10 PC and this app has become nearly unusable. Every single time I am editing a document or commenting, it crashes. If I leave the document open and don't touch it, it crashes. It's now crashing so badly that the textbox wont even let me write a report or send feedback on the crash. This is completely UNNACCEPTABLE given I PAY A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION FOR THIS APP.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?