Skip to content

Acrobat Web

Help us improve Document Cloud on the Web by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Document Cloud PDF Services Community

Acrobat Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

549 results found

1. Can you install me the previous version of the collecting e-signatures? The new version is too cumbersome to complete. Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Galina,

We understand you are encountering some trouble with the new feature in Request e-signatures. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. With Modernized experience, you now get simplified document authoring experience, leverage AI-assisted form field detection and ability to revise, organize & save document edits in-progress, add/ remove recipients during agreement creation step. Here’s more information.

If you still prefer to use the earlier version you can revert back by following these steps:
    1.    Click on your profile icon.
    2.    Select "Settings".
    3.    In "E-signing settings", uncheck the box next to "Use the latest version of Request e-signatures".

This change will only affect new created after making this adjustment. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

2. The recent changes have made this application very user unfriendly. Having to manually type the name every time without your system remembering names is riducously tedious. Having to click 'Add' to put a CC address in is equally ridiculous, as is having to remember to have items signed in order. Why the sudden backwards steps?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Tom,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature . We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better. Meanwhile, you can switch to earlier version by following the steps below,

1. Open the agreement draft experiencing the issue.
    2. On the left panel, scroll down and click "View more".
    3. Click the "Switch to legacy version" link.

This will switch you to the earlier version for this specific draft only. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

3. Following up on my last feedback - I could not even apply "inputted text" the correct date format to be complaint to my work, nor can my colleagues :(

I tried with and with out spaces - I know why this occurred - I am requesting that my proposed date formats be added to E-signatures normal selections (auto) and manual text inputted options.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. To whom it may concern,

I work in legal and compliance for a medical device company in Ireland Europe. We heavily rely on adobe acrobat for collecting E-signatures over 3 locations, 1 in Ireland and 2 in the USA. Currently the date formats that can be automatically used and "customised" do not allow us to be complaint to our internal procedures. Even the custom date formats, if attempted to be used, the ones we need, are not allowed on your platform. Please allow us to use the date formats as follows DD MMM YYYY or DDMMMYYYY which would show as…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Liam,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature . We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better. Meanwhile, you can switch to earlier version by following the steps below,

This will switch you to the earlier version for this specific draft only. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

5. I've never been so frustrated with any product I've worked with. Even some of the limitations in Microsoft Word are 95% better that requesting esignatures through Adobe. The fact that you can't adjust the size of the fields or the font so that it matches the document font is ABSOLUTLEY RIDICULOUS. This is supposed to make things easier. I have to spend 30 minutes or more getting contracts prepared to send for signatures. The signatures are so small you can't even read them. How is this contract supposed to be binding if none of the signatures, text fields, or initials…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Elaine,

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

6. The updates to adobe sign are causing issues with block placement. The signature blocks look fine in the "review" but when they are saved and sent, the block move to different areas of the document and shift places. PLEASE FIX ASAP!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Rebekah

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

7. Hello! Since the update, we have noticed several great things about it (thank you!), but a major issue we are seeing on our documents, that need to show the correctly formatted date because they are legal documents, even when selecting the option "date of signature" the date is going into the document in European format, not American. For instance, a document was signed this morning that should have been date 01/18/2024 but reads 18/01/2024. How can we get this fixed to automatically display the correct date format? The documents are being signed in the United States and we are not…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

We currently don't have a way to change the default date, but we will consider it for future updates. You should be able to change it manually when adding the fields, double click it, customize field panel should open and a dropdown with different date formats should appear. Please let us know if this resolved the issue.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

8. In the desktop app when I request e signatures and add a date of signing tab it defaults to DD/MM/YYYY. I see that I can change it to MM/DD/YYYY, but how do I get it to default to that so I don't have to change it on every document?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Making the signature field required on documents is frustrating. Before, we could use this app for simple form submission but not that a signature is always required, this app is less useful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Hanan,

We are sorry you are having trouble with this feature. You can avoid adding a signature field if you change the role of the recipients, either approver or form filler will allow you to send it without a signature field. You can change the role at the begging when adding recipients by clicking the dropdown at the left side of email field or in authoring by clicking Edit. Here's more information (step 4).

Please let us know if this resolves your issue.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

10. This new update is not efficient, productive, and I am about to lose my mind not being able to use this program as needed on a daily basis. I desperately want the old Adobe back. This is not working for me or my firm.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Mackenna,

We understand you are encountering some trouble with the new feature in Request e-signatures. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. With Modernized experience, you now get simplified document authoring experience, leverage AI-assisted form field detection and ability to revise, organize & save document edits in-progress, add/ remove recipients during agreement creation step. Here’s more information.

If you still prefer to use the earlier version you can revert back by following these steps:
    2.    Select "Settings".
    3.    In "E-signing settings", uncheck the box next to "Use the latest version of Request e-signatures".

This change will only affect new created after making this adjustment. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks, 

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

11. The new update doesn't support documents in landscape position when sending for signature and 95% of our documents are in this orientation. Would like the older version Adobe Acrobat please.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Niki,

2.    Select "Settings".

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

12. And another thing... there need to be more formatting tools in the E-signature builder. It should be easy to select fonts and align fields in a nice organized grid.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Marianne,

Thanks for your feedback, we will considerate for future updates. Please let us know if you have more ideas to improve this feature.

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

13. I want to request E-signatures for multiple people on the same document. I can add multiple recipients, but then the form builder seems only add fields for one person at a time? Then I get a "Signature field missing" error. I can't see a way to make the form fields apply to everyone on the list. I made a template and this didn't solve the problem. Why does the system allow me to add multiple recipients but not make the fields for everyone? I resorted to sending the file to each person individually. Not a good solution.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Marianne,

We are sorry you are having trouble with this feature. To add fields for different recipients you need to select the recipient on the left panel, this should open a dropdown with all your recipients. Then click the recipient that you want to assign fields, you will know you changed recipients when all the field types change colors.  Here's more information.

Please let us know if this resolved your issue.

Thanks, 

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

14. Also related to the new e-sign interface, I don't see an option to cc a non-signatory administrative assistant who helps with tracking the progress and final filing of the signed documents. This has a significant negative impact on our business process and workflow.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The new Request E-Signatures interface is un-intuitive and restrictive:
    - I was not previously restricted to a maximum file size of 8mb. I often work with large files that need signatures and this is very prohibitive for me.
    - I used to select an e-sign template initially before adding my other documents to be signed, and I had to google how to add other documents.
    - When adding multiple documents to sign initially (after discovering that I needed to do that), the only way to change the order is to use the arrows on the side, which is very clunky…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

2.    Select "Settings".

Thanks, 

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

16. New e-signature experience has had a significant negative impact on our business process. We had been using the option to download individual files once signed extensively in order to send multiple documents for signature within a single envelope.

We are now faced with either sending multiple emails to the same signatories, or filing unnecessary documents with certain end recipients, neither of which is an ideal situation for our business.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Kam,

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

17. Please put back the original E-sign format. The new one in the pop out pages DOES NOT fit the document. The signature is much too large and will end up illegible on the form. And information that use to auto-populate like the email address I consistently sent our contracts to does not now. It's a waste of my time. This change also doesn't work well with my accessibility set up. Please change it back and have us clients do a beta test or something before the next roll out. Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jessica,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature . We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better. Meanwhile, you can switch to earlier version by following the steps below:
    2.    Select "Settings".

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

18. A recent updates has happened so the way I add multiple files to e-sign from the website portal changed and now once they're signed, I can no longer dowload them as individual files again. The Download Individual Files button is still there, but they come us as 'binder' files and that's added an extra step to saving these files , opening them back up in adobe to separate them and give them new files names, when they used to be just one click. Very annoying.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, 

We understand you are encountering some trouble with the new feature in Request e-signatures. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. With Modernized experience, you now get simplified document authoring experience, leverage AI-assisted form field detection and ability to revise, organize & save document edits in-progress, add/ remove recipients during agreement creation step. Here’s more information.

If you still prefer to use the earlier version you can revert back by following these steps:

1.   Click on your profile icon.

2.   Select "Settings".

3.   In "E-signing settings", uncheck the box next to "Use the latest version of Request e-signatures".

Thanks, 

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

19. When signed, documents are missing ticked boxed and some text runs off the page. It was fine when I sent it for signature. I've just asked and the recipients don't see the ticked boxes either

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Susan Christie,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature . We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better. If there is any other information that you found relevant to share, let us know. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

20. I am writing to express my deep frustration with the recent overhaul of your e-signature tool. As a user of this product, I am shocked at the decline in efficiency and usability following the update. What used to be a straightforward task of entering and sending a lease, taking no more than five to six minutes, now inexplicably consumes over 20 minutes of valuable time. This significant increase in time, with no discernible improvements in functionality, is unacceptable and counterproductive.

The update, which seems to be merely a cosmetic facelift, has drastically reduced the tool's efficiency. For a company with…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Brandon Rockhold,

2.    Select "Settings".

• Don't see your idea?