Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10661 results found

1. The frame that pops up when editing forms (at the right) is a fixed width. Which means, if you have long field names, you have to scroll horizontally back and forth to review and edit.

Would be great if this frame was made adjustable!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Passengers can reserve a seat on a flight to their preferred destination with Lufthansa and then book it at a later time. Although making a reservation doesn't involve money, it does assist passengers reserve a seat. And then, after a week or two, travellers can book the reserved seat in accordance with their needs; at that time, all they need to do is complete the payment to reserve their seats. Passengers must visit the website and select the finest seat before making a reservation.Even better, passengers may make reservations for their flights by calling or using a mobile app. The…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Custom scale having problem with custom size
    when using custom scale and custom size the page is sent to the down right instead of center
    please look as the screenshoot below
    thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please "UN" Update the Edit PDF feature, so you can add text without the whole document having to be Converted/Scanned. Put "Add Text" back to the way it was. On its own. Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I am a new user - literally reviewing the welcome doc and tried to click the link at the bottom to access the tutorials, but it said 404 page couldn't be found. Then trying to report the broken link, I tried to get a link to this document, and that errored out.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Send any automated emails to Admins before sending to all users, so that Admins can be prepared for the questions that may come up regarding the automated emails

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. This just started in the past week. When I edit a PDF, usually by dragging pages from another PDF, sometimes is will lose the original filename, create a new one that seems to be a random string of characters followed by .tmp. If I do "Save As', it tries to save it under that .tmp filename. I have to go back to where I originally opened the document and save over the one I started with. It doesn't happen every time, but I would guess about 70% of the time. I had to do this no less than 15 times…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In Organise Pages, please add in a "Reverse Order" function. A lot of scanned documents I work with are scanned in reverse. The only way try correct this is to "print to pdf" in reverse order, which is a convoluted way.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have a PDF that when I use Convert Color in Print Production to convert RGB images to CMYK, the images develop artifacts (similar to resampling or compression artifacts). If the images are opened into Photoshop from within Acrobat and converted, they stay clear and sharp.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When the new floating tools menu (populated only with text selection and panning for me) is clicked, the reader disappears after about a second. When chosen again either by cmd+tab or clicked on the dock the reader reappears.

Specs are:
    - Architecture: arm64
    - Processor: Apple M2
    - Build: 23.1.20177.0
    - AGM: 7.0.4
    - CoolType: 8.2.1
    - JP2K: 4.0.0.52671

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hi to all,
    i want ask if is it possible to have a "FIlters Function" of Adobe Scan mobile app on Adobe Acrobat Pro. i need this to give an original touch to pdf signed and to do looks like it was a real scan page, right? It works very well on Adobe Scan, but i use notebook with adobe acrobat pro and i can't yet to find a feature of that. Thanks for the availability.

GB

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scanning and OCR  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I have built a big Webform and need to edit the text in the underlying PDF.

The instructions say "Editing does not allow Changing the underlying file (eg: change the underlying file, page order, page orientation)".
    Do I really have to edit the PDF and upload it again and rebuild all of the fields?

Adobe can't expect people to recreate a webform every time they need to make a change to the PDF. Adobe could easily fix this by adding a text tool. I can't spend hours recreating over 50 fields just for a little text change.

How about a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The latest app update has been very confusing. Previously, Adobe reader had a red logo and Acrobat pro had a white logo. An update occurred and Pro now has a red logo and the name of the app on my desktop is just 'Adobe Acrobat'. I thought that my Adobe pro had been uninstalled and landed up wasting time with customer services to help me re-install it. Then when I opened a PDF I saw Acrobat Pro written at the top. What an unnecessary waste of time. Dont make changes like this when you have an established product. If you…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. OCR function sometimes causes pages to rotate incorrectly.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When designing a workflow, I have the option to create a recipient group. I have created a recipient group that is required and not editable since the workflow users are blind to the process of the workflow.
    When the user is filling out the list of recipients, they are required to enter a name for the recipient group. Why is this required if they are not entering any of the email contact information? Please fix this in the process. It currently doesn't make sense for our users.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Why am I getting charged twice for the month I paid for to change my subscription to a lower tier? I seen it say there was a refund but the price I paid does not match the difference to the subscription I want. How does $29.99 become $22.99 in refunds. I don't see a option for people who are students and I do not need the extra special features to go with my subscription. That is why I am changing it, to save money. Why is this looking like a scam?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The Print Dialog no longer allows you to go to the system dialogue for print or set up features unique to a printer. For example, we need to occasionally print shipping labels to stickers. Instead of using the casette of plain paper, we load a single sticker page into the rear slot and tell the printer paper source to go there. We cannot do that as of 23.003.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. This site has some of the best tower defense games that you can play for free. Some of the most popular games on this site include Tower Defense.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hi All, Recently I was in need to submit 3000 EML files in court as evidence. I tried printing EML files directly but could not succeed. Then came to know about third party solutions and took demo of multiple tools. After analyzing features according to my need. I purchased SysTools EML to PDF converter. This tool helped me to print EML files with email header and also in chronological order. Also after exporting EML files I was able to do customization in Acrobat. Official page:

https://www.systoolsgroup.com/converter/eml/pdf/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Creating a numbered document and its longer then one page it would be nice to start the second page with any number. I have 1 thru 8 and wanted to start with 9 on the second page

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?