Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10718 results found

1. Allow the user to copy the Acrobat version number from the display window that pops up when the user mouses on menu > Help > About Acrobat (in Pro, Continuous Release I Version 2023.003.20244 I 64-bit). Currently any mouse action on that display window causes the window to disappear. For instance, it could be done by allowing (a) a right click on that window to "copy product name and version number" or (b) allowing the user to select the name and version number, then right click > copy (or ctl-C).

That would enable more accurate reporting of bugs and feature…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Adobe Acrobat Reader/Standard/Pro

Tested on:
    Pro DC 2023.003.20244 (x86)
    2020 Std. 2020.005.30467
    assuming Reader has the prblem, too

Clicking on a link Annotation with an internal Named Destination target fails to navivate if the string encodings of the "Dest" in the "Annots" array element does not match the encoding of the string "key" in the "Names" array in the document catalog. Chrome and Edge do not have this problem. Acrobat behavior does not conform to the PDF Reference.

See attached screen shots for details of Names and Annots array.

Steps to reproduce:
    - Open The Attached .pdf
    - Page 1…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Adobe Reader をインストールすることによって、Windows エクスプローラで PDF プレビューを表示することが可能になると思います。
    そのプレビューウィンドウ内で PDF ファイルを表示すると、画面下部の上下ボタン(↑↓)の↑ボタンがアクティブにならずに押せません。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The Help menu should be accessible even if the user is signed out of the software. The help menu allows us to update the software to latest version, repair the software, get help, and show status. These are all important to our IT team, which in the course of regular business, needs to log into users computers (with their own IT domain user account, not the users) to perform upgrades or repairs. The IT team should not have to ask the user for their login to do so. For example, if I log into a user’s computer using my domain…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The signature disappears while Preforming a counter signature, if the document is already signed via Other Applications like DocuSign.

Steps to Reproduce.
    1. Get a document signed by DocuSign.
    2. Open the document in Adobe sign-in, and then the original signature gets disappeared.

For more info please refer to the case E-000880755

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. stella office ost to office 365 converter software to convert all ost mailbox items in to pst file this software is convert all corrupted and unmounted ost mailbox items in to office 365 account this software is convert all ost version 32bit and 64bit ost file this software is convert all ost file data using some simple steps. For more info visit this link https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/email-migration/ost-to-office-365.php

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would love to see refresh button to check for recently signed documents/agreements. I find the delay can be lengthily and often even require me to exit the application and reopen in order for Adobe to register a newly signed document/agreement. Most often I have to retrieve the signed document from my email after not being able to retrieve it within the Adobe PC application, due to the delay in the application recognizing the newly signed document.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. crash / freeze problem:
    I have a large-ish document (ca. 50 MByte, 7000 pages, it's an IEEE standard; doc was made in FrameMaker and in 2022 year) .
    No small documents don't have this problem.
    So:
    Open it in Acrobat and select over a section of a table (table is wholly on 1 page).
    Then "Copy with Formatting"...
    Acrobat sort-of hangs, whith the "Copying to clipboard" (or something like that) window forever on top and not closing for minutes.
    Document is indexed, no clue if that matters.
    (The PC is Dell i9 laptop, 32 GB of DRAM, disks < 90%…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scanning and OCR  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Western Airlines Booking offers flights all over the world and is one of the most recognizable names in the aviation industry. The fact that the courier is aware of every potentially missed detail might make the traveller smile. Additionally, it provides a wide range of services addressing traveller needs. A traveller can locate any kind of assistance they could need while travelling through the air. Everything can now be done online, from booking a flight to purchasing a ticket, so the traveller won't encounter any issues.

Southwest Airlines Seat Upgrade
    Additionally, you may modify your airline ticket online by visiting…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Cryptocurrency is a type of virtual payment system that doesnot coe under banking system. It is a system where anyone from anywhere send and receive payments. A public ledger keeps track of all bitcoin transactions that involve money transfers. Digital wallets are where cryptocurrency is kept.Due to the fact that transactions are verified using encryption, cryptocurrency has earned its moniker. This means that the storage, transmission, and recording of bitcoin data to public ledgers all entail sophisticated code. Encryption's goal is to offer security and protection.

Source: https://themoneyflow.net/how-to-make-money-with-cryptocurrency/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. After marking up edits (using the Comments tools of Strikethrough, Replace text and Insert text) in PDF proofs generated by InDesign, I want to be able to view and copy the edited text as it will now apppear, without the mark-up. This is because it is extremely difficult to read and understand the result of numerous complex edits in the PDF, and also I want to send the revised text to other people to check that the final version reads ok. So I envisage it as selecting the edited text in the PDF and being able to copy and paste…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. For what it’s worth, this is coming from a guy that used to be kenc@microsoft.com (1988-97) – “Ken C-is-for-Chart”, they called me (an area I was responsible for in Works and just a bit in Excel) – Microsoft, where half the folks I worked with were, like the agent today, from India! And it has occurred to me, as I have observed the program behavior detailed in the accompanying doc file, that hey, if I were the programmer on the other end of the program – Acrobat, in this case – I would want to know about this behavior!

Given…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When highlighting, offer the highlight to be bookmarked.

Highlighting is done to something worthy of attention and therefore having need for later recall and return. I am reading a 200 page document and I have liberally highlighted interesting parts of the text, many on the same page. Now how do I revisit those highlighted parts? I am having to scroll through the entire document page by page in full page view to do that. A bookmark created while highlighting would serve that purpose perfectly. The name of the bookmark would be entered by the user if he wishes (some default…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. If I open a PDF through the File Explorer (File library) and still have the file chosen in File Explorer (Highlighted in Explorer) it is not possible to save the file after commenting or editing. (another user may have the file open ...)
    Please make it possible to save a PDF even if it is highlighted in File Explorer, since this a normal way of working with PDFs.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Printing all documents from a PDF portfolio is incredibly important and needs to be added back in!
    Have reverted to the old design as we do this multiple times daily!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Request: Improve dialog for scanning settings

Pain Point: When scanning documents, I sometimes need to select single-sided scanning and other times 2-sided scanning. It is cumbersome to have to click on the "gear icon" for document type, e.g., color and then also have to click on a very small option for 1 or 2-sided scanning.

Desired result: Build in sets of radio buttons to quickly establish document type, color mode, e.g., color, gray or black and white, and 1 sided or 2 sided scanning.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hello Adobe,

I do a lot of cropping of pdf file pages in the Edit PDF menu and some steps I have to repeat over and over because often the text in each page is off-center, sometimes randomly. I would like to suggest some small improvements to streamline those steps.
    In the Edit PDF tool "Crop Pages" setting, you select an area and double click it which opens the "Set Page Boxes" dialogue box. Under "Page Range" you determine which particular pages this cropping will affect.
    IT WOULD BE GREAT if the number indicating the last page, after the "To"…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Scolling on a pdf when opening it prevents login.
    Steps to reproduce:
    If you open a pdf and click on the scrollbar and move it up and down login will not be done while you keep moving the bar, same think for the mouse wheel, if you keep moving the mouse wheel the login will not take place thus delaying access to features.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When doing a process to Recognize text in multiple files, an unnecessary dialog box is shown - see screenshot

This has only been added recently

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?