Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10530 results found

1. VCF to CSV Converter extracts contact data from VCF files and exports it to a CSV file. You can call these passes more efficiently and the list can be used for various reasons.

Each vCard in a VCF file is stored each on a supplementary row and contains information about your contacts. Shipping and importing contacts from Microsoft Outlook can be accomplished with the use of these files.

Most of these files are used to ship and import communications. They mainly store names and phone numbers. Use a converter.

Visit at : https://www.osttopstapp.com/vcf-to-csv.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Good morning

To ensure we are utilising our subscription and ensure users are making use of their licence I understand there is no usage reporting available i.e. when a user authenticates as they use Adobe DC Pro.

Can I submit this is as a product request please? I appreciate it might not be Adobe's interest as this will enable subscribers to manage licence assignment more efficiently but this would be a great product feature.

Thank you.

Pete

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. taken over by adobe mafia
    unable to do work 24 hours since i signed for this nusence adobe pro x 24 hours
    cannot work
    very bad mafia

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Sometimes I receive a file with a single set of different pages(Let's say 5 pages). My customer wants 31 sets. I'd like to select the five, highlight and right click and chose "Copy as set?", then once I do this, a dialog box comes up and asks, "How many would you like?" I would chose 31 and it would duplicate 31 sets. It would change the page count from 5 pages to 155 pages. Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When I review a downloaded file or make changes to a document and go to save the file I get a blank "Save as PDF" window that never completes loading. If I use [ctrl][s] to save the file I get a message that I don't have write privileges for the document. The program worked fine until yesterday.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hi all,
    We've tried to add a few metadatas to my PDF file through Indesign (1), such as the title or the author.
    Title works fine, but author does not: to add a second author, I use "," which are converted into ";" right away (2). But when I want to extract pages from the file, all the infos after the first ";" are deleted (3).
    Is there a way to correct this ?
    Thanks
    François

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Get rid of this web site and have feedback go directly to "adobe" this way suc_s. My acrobat keeps closing and losing all my work. And I know Adobe will never see this, or fix it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. More template tools like an UNDO function, match the radio button sizes so we don't have to do that manually, a grid view and ruler!!!!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It is the limitation of the sensing method that it could only load a single contact from a Multiple VCF File. For this purpose, one may need to split the VCF file to multiple connections manually.

It is an uncomplicated process that when observed correctly will make multiple vcf files.

In this post, one can comprehend all the steps required to split multiple vCard. Repeat the steps precisely as noted in the post to avoid data loss.

Visit at : https://www.osttopstapp.com/split-vcf.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When using Acorbat's Adobe Sign tool to configure a document for signatures, the standard message to recipients is "Please review and sign this document." I often customize this message. However, you get only one opportunity to edit it: after clicking "specify where to sign," triggering the upload process, you cannot change the message to recipients. At that point your only options are to either (1) cancel and start the whole process over, or (2) send for signatures. I suggest that the user should be provided a second opportunity to review and amend the message to recipients after clicking to send…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. You do not need to collect individual user dates of birth for business accounts. (Not enterprise) the admin for the business can confirm that the users are of a certain age.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I am using Prepare Form to insert fields so I can fill out a form.
    For some reason all of my fields display text upside down when I type in them using "fill and sign".
    I can go back to "Prepare Form" and change the property of "Orientation" from 180 to 0. However, I never set any of the fields to 180. This is a bug. Also, I can not select multiple fields and set them all to 0 degree orientation at once.

This is a very poor user experience. I would use different software in a heartbeat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I sent an agreement to seven people for signature. Only the first person is receiving the emails. Please advise.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We need a way to automatically hide the Comments pane that pops up on the right-hand side of a PDF with comments without asking users to manually change their Adobe preferences.

I create PDF deliverables for a living and there have been situations where a client wants me to embed documents in a PDF via the Comment Tool, but they don't want the Comment pane to open when their employees or customers open the PDF.

I have attached a screenshot of the Adobe Preference window. The preferences outlined in red are the ones that control the Comment pane pop-up. I…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Append to existing PDF feature for the Adobe PDF Printer like PrimoPDF.

I print multiple sheets out of Excel to send for signatures but not all sheets and to append them together would be ideal. So, for now, I print the PDF in PrimoPDF because it has this feature, then send the PDF package via Adobe Sign.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Dear Adobe Team,

Kindly add Arabic language in Adobe OCR & Scanning for middle east users. i am requesting from saudi arab. many users requested this feature in last 3-4 years but its not added yet. kindly requesting you to add this feature as soon as possible which is business requirement.

Thanks,

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We've used docusign in the past and have often gone back into our documents to edit them once they've been created/sent. It's extremely useful and time saving to be able to click edit on any given document to change what fields need to be signed or filled out without having to start the whole document over. The fact that adobe sign doesn't have this will end up being the reason my company ends up using hellosign over adobe sign. Super surprised Adobe hasn't integrated this into their software.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I have a work computer, home computer and laptop computer that I use constantly, interchangably. I have to log out of one computer with Adobe to be able to just view a .pdf on another. It is so annoying that I am looking for a different .pdf viewer just so I don't have to deal with it. MANY people have 3 devices and with OneDrive work seamlessly. Adobe, PLEASE allow your subscribers to have 3 devices or figure out another way to not require us to log out of one computer to access a file on another.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. In the Adobe CC programs, you can always save a workspace. I'd love to have that in Acrobat, too. Everytime the program updates, my tools in the right vertical tool bar go back to default and sometimes also the tools in the horizontal toolbar do that.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When I use the split PDF, I select split by "Top level bookmarks" and "The same Folder Selected at Start" for "Target Folder" and "Use bookmark names for file names" under "File Labeling" under "Output Options". Then I click "Ok" and click on "Split".

I receive an error message that says "The file may be read-only, or another user may have it open. Please save the document with a different name or in a different folder."

However, the file is NOT ready-only and no one else has the file open because it's saved in a local folder on my computer's…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?