Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10665 results found

1. I want to upgrade from Adobe Sign to Acrobat DC for Teams, while preserving my existing data.

More specifically, I want to migrate my existing agreements and signed documents from my individual Adobe Sign account to an Adobe Acrobat DC for Teams account.

I spoke with a support representative who says there isn't a way to do this. He said I can manually download the signed documents and re-upload them to the new account. But in that case I would lose the agreements. Alternatively, I need to use a different email address for the old account, and also maintain the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When selecting a file in View mode, sorting the file list by type would help open appropriate files. The type shows as a column, but cannot use to sort.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Intune Blocks Managed Apps from saving files locally. Although Adobe is a managed App the App still allows to save files locally. There are not settings listed in the following article to block saving locally https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Mobile/intune.html

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bug: I have an issue where I am not receiving "finished review" notifications from some reviewers. However I am receiving notifications for comments.

As a feature request, the originator should be able to track the status of a review. Currently only the reviewer can see the status.

The status should be available for all reviewers. Ideally on the Share panel.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please bring back opened and reviewed timestamps so the initiator can follow up with reviewer. We are working from home and there are some people that absolutely have to review the file.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Examining for a straightforward and straightforward way to split VCF files into multiple contacts files then you are on the right page.

Here we are going to discuss safe and trustworthy ways to convert a single VCF file to multiple contacts without meeting any trouble.

User Query- “Hello I have held multiple vCard files in my design and I want to know how to split them into multiple contacts files. I had tested some of the solutions said online but none of them are up to the mark. They make so many problems in collecting my data goodness and also…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Quick tool icons are TOO BIG - In Adobe X I was able to fit ALL of my Quick Tools across the top, now you've apparently optimized the program for tablets and there is no way to make the Quick Tool icons small enough which creates TOO MUCH UNNECESSARY CLICKING. WHY do you assume that everyone needs these GIGANTIC icons? Why can't we reduce the size or the "padding" around them? It's beyond annoying.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We typically have a steady turnaround of staff in the office. Being able to determine who is "actively" using the Adobe services would allow us to manage licensing more effectively / efficiently. Can there be an option for reporting / auditing users connecting to services based on date(s) and which Adobe product they were assigned to?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Currently there seems to be no way to keep the dimensions in the lower left. If there is, I haven't been able to find it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When using the Save As Other> Reduced Size PDF... function available in Acrobat Pro, I have discovered that in the automated optimization process, Acrobat is removing random characters throughout the text. I am only experiencing this issue using that function specifically. I do NOT experience the missing characters when I use the Save As Other> Optimized PDF... function. I am on the most Up-to-Date version of Acrobat Pro (v 22.0). There is no pattern that I can trace to which characters go missing in this process. They are typically different letters that go missing, they are not on any specific…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. To know How to Fix Google Translator not Working? The best solution call our support number +1-888-625-2848 (6AM to 6PM PST). You can read this article for more.

https://www.thedirhub.com/fix-google-translate-not-working/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be great to have a short cut for the 'Dynamic Zoom' function to place on the tool bar

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Text is overlapping in a textbox although I expanded the textbox.

Fixing the text with spacebar and backspace do not help, it gets worse, the text scrunched up and overlapped furthermore.
    How I eventually fixed it is deleting most of the line then retype the text and change the font style (eg. bold, italic).

It is counter productive. Please, please fix it. Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Can we please have the option to change default text alignment?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Include user status field in Export users list to CSV functionality on Adobe Admin console. Currently we need to manually browse through admin console pages to get users with 'disable' status; which is not a feasible task for large organization who needs to manage 100000 users

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Sync Document history between devices

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The cancellation fees are extremely excessive! I used this product scarcely as part of a free trial. I found I did not have any reason to continue using this product long term, and therefore chose to cancel it. However, I am now being asked to pay for almost 6+ additional months of additional services, despite only minimal use of this product! This is extremely disappointing. I would caution any potential customers to read all of the fine print of any contract, as this company will entice you with "free trials" then force you to pay hefty cancellation fees if you…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. A registry entry is needed to disable the User Voice feedback button in Acrobat Professional DC.
    New features are nice but not everywhere desired or really useful or needed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. To reproduce: using fully patched Windows 11 (@today) and latest acrobat DC.

Create a folder in windows explorer (eg C:\files\acrotest) and place a pdf in it. Enable preview pane - works.
    rename c:\files\acrotest to c:\files\acrotest#\ - preview no longer works instead displays "File not found" message.
    rename c:\files\acrotest# to c:\files#acrotest\ - preview now shows HTML directory listing of c:\files
    rename c:\files#acrotest to c:\files..#acrotest\ - preview now show HTML directory listing of c:\

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Our Enterprise Developers use Acrobat to create and publish forms. In order to verify the forms before publication they used to use Reader so they could see the form as a user would see and interact with the form, making adjustments as needed. They can no longer do this as Acrobat Pro DC prevents the installation of Reader DC. This needs to change ASAP

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?